Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People who say athletes shouldn't thank God are stupid

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
The top athletes are completely in the right to thank God.

God after all gave them the physical traits and genetics to be the best in the world.

But muh hard work!

Fuck off. Even someone like manlet Mayweather who had to train since walking still had incredible genetics like fast reaction time and relatively long limbs.

Messi was blessed that he was born in a time where HGH could be administered

Hard work is just there to realize the potential of your genetics. Without genetics, hard work just gets you to the most of mediocrity.

Why did God give them good genes and me shitty genes?

Why did God give them good genes and me shitty genes?
Have you ever played a game like SPORE or the SIMS and made an extremely awful hideous and deformed character just for the hell of it to have some cheap laughs?

That's what god did to you pewpew.

He's a fucking dick pewpew.

The god of Abraham is almost a logical fallacy.

Have you ever played a game like SPORE or the SIMS and made an extremely awful character just for the hell of it to have some cheap laughs?

That's what good did to you pewpew.

so my life is a joke for some omnipotent jerkoff?

so my life is a joke for some omnipotent jerkoff?
Basically, they're basically a giant dick who gets pleasure out of peoples suffering if they do exist.

If they don't exist, then you're basically just one of the most unlucky people in the universe, as the chance of your birth through random chance is the equivalent of winning the lottery 1 quintillion times in a row pewpew.

Basically, they're basically a giant dick who gets pleasure out of peoples suffering if they do exist.

If they don't exist, then you're basically just one of the most unlucky people in the universe, as the chance of your birth through random chance is the equivalent of winning the lottery 1 quintillion times in a row pewpew.
:feelsbadman:

Sounds brutal, ngl

Tumblr ml6cj1DuXb1r67umlo1 500

I sure don't pewpew ;<

God isn't real, but genetics are

They were born with good genetics by complete biological chance, why does everything have to be rationalised by some mystical power. That is such an NPC way of thinking.

Hard work is the BIGGEST meme in sports ever.

You are not talking about god.God has no need to have an *experience* with lower beings for god is perfect by himself.if you are imagining a *god* that needs man to divert himself then you are not speaking of a god at all.
The god of Abraham is almost a logical fallacy.
the god of abraham,issac and jacob is not a logical fallacy.Aristotle,Leibniz,descartes,aquinas and a million other philosophers have believed in one god that has the attributes of the god of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob. you can read all about their proofs in your 101 christian apologetic work like the last superstition. etc etc.

Last edited:
You are not talking about god.God has no need to have an *experience* with lower beings for god is perfect by himself.if you are imagining a *god* that needs man to divert himself then you are not speaking of a god at all.
If this "God" is a perfect being, then they did a pretty shitty job at attempting to create a balanced and perfect universe. If God allowed the existence of incels, horrific war crimes, and the entire African continent in general they're a pretty big asshole who shouldn't deserve any respect or praise.

If this world was created intentionally they're a dick and don't deserve respect, if it was by accident they're not powerful, and don't deserve respect.

Basically what I'm saying is that if there is an omnipotent being out there that caused this, they can sincerely take a dick up the ass pewpew.

If this "God" is a perfect being, then they did a pretty shitty job at attempting to create a balanced and perfect universe. If God allowed the existence of incels, horrific war crimes, and the entire African continent in general they're a pretty big asshole who shouldn't deserve any respect or praise.

If this world was created intentionally they're a dick and don't deserve respect, if it was by accident they're not powerful, and don't deserve respect.

Basically what I'm saying is that if there is an omnipotent being out there that caused this, they can sincerely take a dick up the ass pewpew.
A child has a hard time understanding the fathers actions.The child wants to eat candy and touch the electric socket while the fathers chastises the child to prevent him from committing it.God is omnipotent and if he truly hated you,you wouldn't be alive.God is omnipotent and the ultimate authority so if i he wanted to destroy you he could without thinking twice.We christians recognize this mercy as god's love.Since god cares about these creatures he must clearly want their good.For if god does not hate them he must want their good just like a lover who wants his loved one to experience what is best for him(not just talking about romantic relationships but about any relationships that has love and friendship).

i am semi drunk so if misunderstood something forgive me.

They should thank their genes

god = their parents?

Have you ever played a game like SPORE or the SIMS and made an extremely awful hideous and deformed character just for the hell of it to have some cheap laughs?

That's what god did to you pewpew.

Bout to dl those games. Thanks for the recs.

The top athletes are completely in the right to thank God.

God after all gave them the physical traits and genetics to be the best in the world.

But muh hard work!

Fuck off. Even someone like manlet Mayweather who had to train since walking still had incredible genetics like fast reaction time and relatively long limbs.

Messi was blessed that he was born in a time where HGH could be administered

Hard work is just there to realize the potential of your genetics. Without genetics, hard work just gets you to the most of mediocrity.

Religious is cuck and cope .

That aside , they have been blased by good genes by nature , while we are the equivialnt of a dog shit . Fuck em .

Thank evolution you mean. The idea that God is the one handing out good and bad genetic traits makes him undeniably evil, and the ultimate facilitator of suffering.

God is evil and should be killed

God is evil and should be killed

Not a good idea , religioun is what keept foids in chains look what happen to the west ... we have to establish some sort of order , if not god .. then what is ? ..

Not a good idea , religioun is what keept foids in chains look what happen to the west ... we have to establish some sort of order , if not god .. then what is ? ..
god doesn't need to exist, just the idea of him.

god doesn't need to exist, just the idea of him.

Agree . :feelsokman:

But look what atheism brought us - feminism and woman degeneracy .

Someone need to regulate the sexual market somehow .

Agree . :feelsokman:

But look what atheism brought us - feminism and woman degeneracy .

Someone need to regulate the sexual market somehow .
All I'm saying is if God exists, we nuke him for revenge.

The religioncopers won't notice anything since god never responds or interacts with them, so everything will be as normal

Not to mention that almost every athlete who is the best in the world is also good looking. Usually these things go hand in hand