Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who say they've never had 1 positive interaction with a girl are fakecels

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
It's all part of the "whoas me, look how shitty my life is compared to you" narrative that fakecels make up in order to fit in.

I'm a 24 year old KHV, I am honestly in the bottom 2 percentile in looks and have been told I was ugly by honest raters. I only mog a small handful of people here and that is only by ignoring the JBW pill. Yet I still have had a few rare situations where I can look back on and think it was a positive interaction with a girl.

There are several reasons why this happens.

1. Some women want to put up an appearance.
2. Some women are genuinely nice even if they wouldn't fuck you in 100 years.
3. Some women want something from you and would be your friend in orde to extract these benefits later on (commonly known as finding beta orbitters).

Regardless, I mark down anyone who writes outlandish stories as fakecels. Usually they are greycels but a lot of frequent posters do this shit too.

652125.jpg

Yea especially service foids like fastfood or receptionist will treat everyone well.

cope, if you had any positive interaction with a girl, that means you are not that ugly

Not true tbh
What they mean is that they've never had sustained positive interactions with women like normie guys do. One day women might be nice to them but the next day or next hour they may mock them and act like they never knew them. It's at least a failed normie trait if not an incel trait for women to be this fickle toward you.

:chad::chad:

Watch me get hit with another low effort warning for that jfl

Not true tbh
What they mean is that they've never had sustained positive interactions with women like normie guys do. One day women might be nice to them but the next day or next hour they may mock them and act like they never knew them. It's at least a failed normie trait if not an incel trait for women to be this fickle toward you.

cope, if you had any positive interaction with a girl, that means you are not that ugly
How would you know, you've never been ugly, fakecel
Not true tbh
Lot of fakecels here would pretend that every girl they've ever met bullies them. Reality is, some people just dgaf about us and leave us alone.

I think the no brag rule on this forum tends to make some guys larp about how they have had zero interactions and try to make it seem worse, rather than just remaining silent on the few they actually had.

I’ve never had a positive interaction with anyone

Not true tbh
THIS
I’ve never had a positive interaction with anyone
I don't believe that

I think the no brag rule on this forum tends to make some guys larp about how they have had zero interactions and try to make it seem worse, rather than just remaining silent on the few they actually had.
No brag rule is just preventing FAKECELS from exposing themselves, sex havers need to be banned NO MATTER WHAT

Women are rarely nice to me but it definitely helps me feel better when they aren't rude.
That's the minimum I'm asking. Don't be a rude cunt to ugly men