Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People who understand us vs People who don't understand us

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
There are different kinds of people when it comes to opinions on incels:

You have people like this who parody us while trying their absolute hardest to villianize, simplify, and/or over-exaggerate our viewpoints. They have no interest in giving any solid critiques, only the usual ignorant arguements that we hear continously. All in a sorry attempt to be "HA HA! FUNNY! INCEL BAD!" followers. Not a damn thing in this video is accurate nor is the "problem" that we allegedly have legit. Just another dumbass clout chaser looking to grow by punching down like the worthless faggot he is.

Then you have people like this who actually understand us and can truly see why we are the way we are. If more people in society would just admit that there are men who genuinely have a disadvantage and that it's NOT THEIR FAULT, perhaps mabye a realistic change for the better could finally reveal itself for us and other men like us.

There are different kinds of people when it comes to opinions on incels:

You have people like this who parody us while trying their absolute hardest to villianize, simplify, and/or over-exaggerate our viewpoints. They have no interest in giving any solid critiques, only the usual ignorant arguements that we hear continously. All in a sorry attempt to be "HA HA! FUNNY! INCEL BAD!" followers. Not a damn thing in this video is accurate nor is the "problem" that we allegedly have legit. Just another dumbass clout chaser looking to grow by punching down like the worthless faggot he is.

Then you have people like this who actually understand us and can truly see why we are the way we are. If more people in society would just admit that there are men who genuinely have a disadvantage and that it's NOT THEIR FAULT, perhaps mabye a realistic change for the better could finally reveal itself for us and other men like us.

good precious content made by people who understand the BP.
PD. VVS open my eyes with the BP

Saw that video in recommended, based off the fast editing and thumbnail it’s obvious it was going to be a bluepilled cuck acting like incels should just get a date, bro!

Bassfzz is another good example.

If people tried to understand us, we wouldn't be so angry all the time.
But then cucktears wouldn't have anything to post anymore

the bald guy in the video is an incel himself

If people tried to understand us, we wouldn't be so angry all the time.
But then cucktears wouldn't have anything to post anymore
They do understand, if people thought the blackpill is bullshit they would ridicule it not deny it. That's why they are so dismissive because they already know the truth but they dismiss it because they simply don't care.

They do understand, if people thought the blackpill is bullshit they would ridicule it not deny it. That's why they are so dismissive because they already know the truth but they dismiss it because they simply don't care.
They do ridicule it, but they NEVER do it with logic, they never try to make any argument to disprove ANY evidence we put up beyond "haha shut up incel" or "yikes misogynist" or "actually i know a guy that...", worse yet, when a queen or a Chad spouts the blackpill right in front of their fucking faces, they always accept it.

They do ridicule it, but they NEVER do it with logic, they never try to make any argument to disprove ANY evidence we put up beyond "haha shut up incel" or "yikes misogynist" or "actually i know a guy that...", worse yet, when a queen or a Chad spouts the blackpill right in front of their fucking faces, they always accept it.
I don't think you have ever debated someone especially in real life. The first sign someone thinks your ideas are bullshit is that they ridicule what you're saying (i.e. laugh at you) and then they are denying it (i.e. being angry).

I don't think you have ever debated someone especially in real life. The first sign someone thinks your ideas are bullshit is that they ridicule what you're saying (i.e. laugh at you) and then they are denying it (i.e. being angry).
Why did you even say this, i didn't deny they think our ideas are bullshit, i just said they do it without applying any logic to it or trying to make an argument.

Last edited: