Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People who watch anime are depressed

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Is it just me or is it a common thing that people who watch anime / hentai / read manga are the most depressed and suicidal people on earth :feelshaha:

No, just ugly. On the other side all the females that watch anime cant be depressed.

I used to watch anime but now I can't stand it, always reminds me how subhuman I am, anime was created in the image of nw0 prettyboy chad with a midface ratio of like 2

Depressed

@pp183 u have my permission to bully him

Uguu~ kawaii desu ne has been the staple incel cope for the last couple decades or so for a reason.

Yes anime exists only for coping

Wrong. Depressed people watch anime (because it's a military grade potency cope)

nah, plenty of mentally sane normalfags watch anime

I dislike my life and watch anime at least every other day
coping hard

Unattractive, aspie, depressed etc.

Anime is a great cope if you look for the right anime and not watch all the moe, harem, isekai and shonen crap that we see nowadays.

Yeah i think that's very accurate. Guess it helps them to escape their misarable reality.

Yes I am depressed, accurate.

idk bro anime is kinda normie these days. At my workplace almost every single person in my department watches anime. Of course none of them are into it like I am, so yeah weebs are probably miserable but you can't just say anime is for depressed people.

many "otakus" are men who watch anime, or a good portion of them at least, and feel feelings of supply linked to the loneliness and lack of realized ideals that are transposed and represented in many anime; about these aspects of anime in general, you can write a lot

Over for animecels