Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People who wear masks during quarantine are the same people who will gladly commit incel genocide

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
When the government outlaws incels and inevitably attacks us and sends us to camps people who today wear masks in public are the ones who will gladly do it because daddy government told them to.

wearing a mask already implies you are on your knees for government power. You bow to government Jewish trickery and power. The people that do this will follow the governments orders no matter what they say. Antifa self hating whites can say they hate drumpf all they want but at the end of the day they still wear a corona mask in public.

Whenever you go outside the people in masks all would have no 2nd thoughts on shooting you if the government told them to. They are
Mindless bots. If they could be fooled by a hoax (corona) then that just shows how stupid they are and how easily manipulated they are by the government

if, through this, the government can take away your rights and ORDER YOU to wear a mask, then who says down the line they won’t be able to order killings?

THE MASK IS A SLOW BUT STEADY MARCH TOWARDS COMPLETE SUBJUGATION. YOU’RE A RETARD IF YOU THINK THEY’LL JUST DO IT ALL AT ONCE. A SEEMINGLY MINISCULE ACT CAN BECOME A BIG ONE OVER TIME.
TDLR: wearing mask in public=government is your daddy=you would have no issue partaking in the inevitable incel genocide.

links for brainlets “DUH CORONA IS REAL CORONA IS LEGIT”

View: https://youtu.be/zEO-q__TvGg

View: https://youtu.be/x6HlYX4gL_M

View: https://youtu.be/aWHADEPdpHE

Normies are COMPLIANT in having their rights taken away. They will be compliant when your rights are taken away as well.

Last edited:
You were radicalised online by the right we get it

iu

It is what it is

Come on man I feel like your trolling at this point. People wearing masks so they or their loved ones don't get sick doesn't mean their sheep willingly going to their death.

I wouldn't know because i didn't read
Low effort worthless replies because you didn’t read the thread. Aren’t you negro? That would mean it’s typical of your race.

what the fuck are you talking about you sound so autistic people are wearing mask for protection from virus u fucking dumbass it's same all over the world not only for cuckmerica

Wearing masks is about compliance. NPCs are all about obedience, compliance, being brainwashed and culture-washed. They can't think or act independently; all their actions are guided by the system in power.
100%. Wouldn’t say these are the people Have a say in anything.

what the fuck are you talking about you sound so autistic people are wearing mask for protection from virus u fucking dumbass it's same all over the world not only for cuckmerica
There isn't a fucking virus.

The (((media))) exagerrated the fuck out of the deaths.

I've seen those three videos used to be argued every time against wearing a mask every time you go out. A couple of women acting stupid isn't some conspiracy. This is like when people were saying people were getting sick from 5G towers.
It’s not “a couple of women”. It is entire hospitals and people dedicating (what should be unfathomable) time to choreograph dances and other stuff.

and yes 5G towers do cause sickness and mind control.

A common method to subjugate people is to proceed step by step. You start with a relatively harmless compliance task and you progressively up the ante.

Mentalist Derren Brown illustrated this with his special TV show called "The Push".

"From the moment he arrives to the venue, Chris is given small tasks which are actually clever manipulation techniques aiming to increase his obedience and compliance to authority. But as time passes, the severity and the immorality of these demands increase."

There isn't a fucking virus.

The (((media))) exagerrated the fuck out of the deaths.
yes there is a fucking virus out there you fucking autists you can argue about how its could be results of some lab experiment in china and start your conspiracy theory base from there but u can't deny the existence of this fucking virus it killed so many people in other countries aswell it's not only usa and your kike media exaggerating to make things worse. It's the same shit all over the world people are dying from this fucking virus u can't deny that and also u are right goverments can use this virus to their advantage but that's a different story

yes there is a fucking virus out there you fucking autists you can argue about how its could be results of some lab experiment in china and start your conspiracy theory base from there but u can't deny the existence of this fucking virus it killed so many people in other countries aswell it's not only usa and your kike media exaggerating to make things worse. It's the same shit all over the world people are dying from this fucking virus u can't deny that
I can deny that. Very few people are dying if none. Pretty much if u die and Ur over 60 it's classed as a coronavirus death. If u go to the doctor and u happen to have what could just be a cold they'll just say u have covid. No one's dying.

yes there is a fucking virus out there you fucking autists you can argue about how its could be results of some lab experiment in china and start your conspiracy theory base from there but u can't deny the existence of this fucking virus it killed so many people in other countries aswell it's not only usa and your kike media exaggerating to make things worse. It's the same shit all over the world people are dying from this fucking virus u can't deny that and also u are right goverments can use this virus to their advantage but that's a different story
it didn’t kill anyone. They died from other causes. And the government is just calling it corona deaths https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/05/29/us_covid-19_death_toll_is_inflated.html#!

MAGA TRUMP LOVES WHITE RACE NOT ISRAEL 1488 Heil Hitler muh ancestors white women are goddesses not whores

I will not take this virus seriously anymore unless we start hearing about famous people dying from it. Why famous people ? I could say "people I know" but I know very few people personally. There are plenty of famous people if we include YouTubers, social media influencers and so on. If this pandemic is really deadly, then there should be deaths among people with high social status. It's easy to fake death numbers for strangers, not so much for people known worldwide.

Besides, BLM protestors, rioters and arsonists are apparently allowed not to give a crap about this virus, so I don't see why I should.

Last edited:
MAGA TRUMP LOVES WHITE RACE NOT ISRAEL 1488 Heil Hitler muh ancestors white women are goddesses not whores
All of that except the women part I don’t like them they are one of the main oppositions (ironically)

I can deny that. Very few people are dying if none. Pretty much if u die and Ur over 60 it's classed as a coronavirus death. If u go to the doctor and u happen to have what could just be a cold they'll just say u have covid. No one's dying.
it didn’t kill anyone. They died from other causes. And the government is just calling it corona deaths https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/05/29/us_covid-19_death_toll_is_inflated.html#!
I already knew u were going to point out to this stuff bro I know people who got pneumonia or cold flu are getting called as covid19 patients cuz covid19 has similar pattern to lungs diseases it directly targets to your lungs and causing heavy breathing pain in chest , shortness in breath etc. so they just treat them same as covid19 virus those are viruses anyways you can't deny the existence of this fucking virus u gotta be some fucking stupid single mom who believes in antivaccination and causing the increase of old diseases in kids the same shit with you guys but u don't want to acknowledge this

I already knew u were going to point out to this stuff bro I know people who got pneumonia or cold flu are getting called as covid19 patients cuz covid19 has similar pattern to lungs diseases it directly targets to your lungs and causing heavy breathing pain in chest , shortness in breath etc. so they just treat them same as covid19 virus those are viruses anyways you can't deny the existence of this fucking virus u gotta be some fucking stupid single mom who believes in antivaccination and causing the increase of old diseases in kids the same shit with you guys but u don't want to acknowledge this
Anti vaccination is legitimate. Lol @ injecting your kid with jew syrup. Fuck vaccines.

corona is fake and a hoax. If it’s real it is 10000% overblown. Nobody knows someone who got it for some reason, and when big groups like BLM go out they don’t get corona. Are BLM leftists immune to corona?

Anti vaccination is legitimate. Lol @ injecting your kid with jew syrup. Fuck vaccines.

corona is fake and a hoax. If it’s real it is 10000% overblown. Nobody knows someone who got it for some reason, and when big groups like BLM go out they don’t get corona. Are BLM leftists immune to corona?
dude u are already wearing a mask in your fucking videos just go out like that jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: u are trolling nigger lover bitch you are probably evangelical too kike lover bitttch

It’s not a virus protector mask or whatever

yes I am. Not that brown shitskin Jesus people talk about either. Jesus was blonde hair and blue eyed aryan man who hated niggers.
I thought you were trolling at first but are you really a evangelical? holly shit man classic americuck hates jews and whines about their power and then goes to church and gets doctrined about how you guys gotta be cucksucker of jews because of the sake of future 'prophecies' That never seen before sect called evangelicalism is nothing but a infiltration of zionist jews to protestant community most succesfull taqiyya story ever holy shit man U shouldn't whine about that much then you fucking moron

I thought you were trolling at first but are you really a evangelical? holly shit man classic americuck hates jews and whines about their power and then goes to church and gets doctrined about how you guys gotta be cucksucker of jews because of the sake of future 'prophecies' That never seen before sect called evangelicalism is nothing but a infiltration of zionist jews to protestant community most succesfull taqiyya story ever holy shit man U shouldn't whine about that much then you fucking moron
I don’t go to church. Christians are cucks nowadays who believe in homosexuality adaptation. They also think Jesus was brown.

Just get corona theory

When the government outlaws incels and inevitably attacks us and sends us to camps people who today wear masks in public are the ones who will gladly do it because daddy government told them to.

wearing a mask already implies you are on your knees for government power. You bow to government Jewish trickery and power. The people that do this will follow the governments orders no matter what they say. Antifa self hating whites can say they hate drumpf all they want but at the end of the day they still wear a corona mask in public.

Whenever you go outside the people in masks all would have no 2nd thoughts on shooting you if the government told them to. They are
Mindless bots. If they could be fooled by a hoax (corona) then that just shows how stupid they are and how easily manipulated they are by the government

if, through this, the government can take away your rights and ORDER YOU to wear a mask, then who says down the line they won’t be able to order killings?

THE MASK IS A SLOW BUT STEADY MARCH TOWARDS COMPLETE SUBJUGATION. YOU’RE A RETARD IF YOU THINK THEY’LL JUST DO IT ALL AT ONCE. A SEEMINGLY MINISCULE ACT CAN BECOME A BIG ONE OVER TIME.
TDLR: wearing mask in public=government is your daddy=you would have no issue partaking in the inevitable incel genocide.

links for brainlets “DUH CORONA IS REAL CORONA IS LEGIT”

View: https://youtu.be/zEO-q__TvGg

View: https://youtu.be/x6HlYX4gL_M

View: https://youtu.be/aWHADEPdpHE

Normies are COMPLIANT in having their rights taken away. They will be compliant when your rights are taken away as well.

based as fuck. the average man is cuckold dog

I wear a mask because covid masks being normal means I can cover as much of my subhuman face as possible.

I will not take this virus seriously anymore unless we start hearing about famous people dying from it. Why famous people ? I could say "people I know" but I know very few people personally. There are plenty of famous people if we include YouTubers, social media influencers and so on. If this pandemic is really deadly, then there should be deaths among people with high social status. It's easy to fake death numbers for strangers, not so much for people known worldwide.

Besides, BLM protestors, rioters and arsonists are apparently allowed not to give a crap about this virus, so I don't see why I should.
khabibs dad died from it,but i think 5g is the cause