Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People who worship Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls are peak cucks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Think about it, the NBA, Nigger Ball Association, is all about Giga Tallfag Tyrones passing a ball around, jumping through da roof, windmill dunking, and showcasing their peak genetics.

Lots of normies, when they get girlfriends, want to "impress them", and what do they do, they bring them to sporting events :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah bro, just bring your girlfriend to a place where all these Chads and Tyrones can show off their genes and physical dominance. That'll make her swoon over you. LOL it is so cucked.

Not only that, but literal cucks get a "bull", someone with a massive cock, to fuck their wife as they watch. So by worshipping Michael Jordan, a Giga Tyrone, and the "Bulls", normies are being psychologically prepped to have their girlfriends get trainwrecked by BBCs.

Watching sports is retarded unless youre placing bets

Watching sports is dumb af, less dumber than watching a twitch streamer though.

Supporting sports teams is cucked for the most part

Weren't you arguing about who white chad fucks a few minutes ago?

How can you call anyone a cuck lmfao.

Weren't you arguing about who white chad fucks a few minutes ago?

How can you call anyone a cuck lmfao.
a cuck is someone who enjoys watching their wife or girlfriend get fucked.

acknowledging that Chad fucks tons of chicks on a blackpilled forum doesn't make me a cuck.

a cuck is someone who enjoys watching their wife or girlfriend get fucked.

acknowledging that Chad fucks tons of chicks on a blackpilled forum doesn't make me a cuck.
To be honest

I think it does

Sports are cool, I think OP is mad he's shit at them :lul: :lul:

To be honest

I think it does
no it doesn't. what are you suggesting I do, say Chad only dates one Stacy girlfriend and marries her? that would be coping gigahard
Sports are cool, I think OP is mad he's shit at them :lul: :lul:
LOL are you saying you're some high school jock or some shit? I did sports when I was young but I obviously was never the top dog in school. I was around average in basketball and decent as well in cross country/track in high school.

no it doesn't. what are you suggesting I do, say Chad only dates one Stacy girlfriend and marries her? that would be coping gigahard
No I'm not suggesting that.

But I do think going back and forth arguing over who chad would or wouldn't fuck is cucked.

"Chad wouldn't fuck her he wouldn't even register on his radar."

"Nuh uh, chad wouldnt totally fuck her. He likes variation!! I would know!"

Do you not find it weird that two genetic rejects are arguing over who a genetically superior man would have sex with.

No I'm not suggesting that.

But I do think going back and forth arguing over who chad would or wouldn't fuck is cucked.

"Chad wouldn't fuck her he wouldn't even register on his radar."

"Nuh uh, chad wouldnt totally fuck her. He likes variation!! I would know!"

Do you not find it weird that two genetic rejects are arguing over who a genetically superior man would have sex with.
I find it weird that we are genetic rejects period. We are trash already. But I need to remind him to stop coping thinking that his looksmatch struggles in anyway.

If I had a gf and she wanted to go see a sportsball game, I'd take her to an MMA event in the kitchen and dump her.

sports just aren't my thing tbh. I might be more interested in them if they weren't insanely commercialized. shit like the super bowl has fifty minutes of ads for a ten minute game

is hating sports an incel trait?

Basketball is the most cucked example. It's all athletic tallfags that very clearly mog the boyfriend.

You should be setenced to death in an electric chair if you watch sports

Yeah bro, just bring your girlfriend to a place where all these Chads and Tyrones can show off their genes and physical dominance. That'll make her swoon over you. LOL it is so cucked.
Lmfao always thought this about sports, even though I do enjoy them.

A bunch of middle ageed men worshiping 20 year old Chads running around chasing a ball. LMFAO. Wtf is that? Acting as if these guys give a flying fuck about their opinions shouting from the sideline. BEYOND cucked.

IVtCIaDsT1O 3v0tW62jZZEosi7yJqlLXoCRsFskGu4

Think about it, the NBA, Nigger Ball Association, is all about Giga Tallfag Tyrones passing a ball around, jumping through da roof, windmill dunking, and showcasing their peak genetics.

Lots of normies, when they get girlfriends, want to "impress them", and what do they do, they bring them to sporting events :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not only that, but literal cucks get a "bull", someone with a massive cock, to fuck their wife as they watch. So by worshipping Michael Jordan, a Giga Tyrone, and the "Bulls", normies are being psychologically prepped to have their girlfriends get trainwrecked by BBCs.

pro sports is gay as fuck tbh

i hope it never comes back

If I ever get a gf and she even so much as looks at a bbc I’m going to beat the shit out of her

Grown ass men wearing some other dudes Jersey like a good little cuck, that shit is for children with an unimpressive father needing a role model.

Those that support blm and demonize whites are also cuckolds, self-hating white males that take pleasure from seeing their white girls getting blacked.