Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People will be having sex in your bed some day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I was sitting in my bedroom day dreaming and was looking at my bed thinking "Will there ever be a pussy on that bed" and it suddenly dawned on me that other people will be sleeping in this room in the future after I rope. I live in my family homestead so this house will be passed down generations via my nephews so my great great great nephew could be sleeping with woman in my bed, I down know what to think of that. If you live in your own apartment then after you move out or rope some Chad will be fucking a girl on that bed who isn't a relative of yours. So when you are laying in bed tonight hugging your pillow just imagine that in 50 years a Becky will be bouncing on that very spot on Chad's cock.

burn your bed before going ER

What is a bed though? They'll be having sex on a mattress that will probably not be the one you're sleeping on right now.

What is a bed though? They'll be having sex on a mattress that will probably not be the one you're sleeping on right now.
Yes but still on the exact place where you are laying now. I have had several mattresses over the years but I still sleep in the same space.

Just burn down your house and every asset before you rope.

I sleep on the ground tbh

My virginity stinks so much that after everyone in my house, including me of course,dies. Well everything will be burnt.

I just realised that my bed will remain a virgin since no one will ever have sex on it.

ngl i find sleeping on the ground helps my back.
Same. One of the reasons I went the no bed route. If I ever do get a bed it will need to be very firm.

Same. One of the reasons I went the no bed route. If I ever do get a bed it will need to be very firm.
same, though I might just stick to sleeping on the ground. it frees up a lot of space tbh.

. If you live in your own apartment then after you move out or rope some Chad will be fucking a girl on that bed who isn't a relative of yours. So when you are laying in bed tonight hugging your pillow just imagine that in 50 years a Becky will be bouncing on that very spot on Chad's cock.

Far worse than just dancing on your grave.

I wouldn't say in my bed(I mean, I sleep on the floor). And eventually I will replace it/throw it out.
Would I say in the room? Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody who previously rented my place(I suspect a foid, because there is glitter under the lacquer) has had sex in here.
It disgusts me.

I sleep on my parents old bed they probably fucked on it a bunch of times:feelspuke:

burn your bed before going ER
Just burn down your house and every asset before you rope.
My virginity stinks so much that after everyone in my house, including me of course,dies. Well everything will be burnt.
Sexhavers are so insistent on defiling every portion that was previously untouched that they'd probably play around in the ashes of your former possessions.
Take the ashpilepill.