Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People with glasses literally see things differently compared to people without, if someone with glasses thinks you're cute you're probably still ugly

T

treesarescary

Banned
-
This means that if some foid who wears glasses thinks I'm attractive, then it's probably objective not true, her glasses probably just distort my face to make it look less weird, whereas my face still looks weird as fuck to normal sighted people, because glass wearers are literally seeing something physically different looking compared to people with healthy eyes

It's so fucking depressing man, the only good who's actually rated me higher than the other two guys in like fucking weeks turns out to have shitty eyesight that needs glasses

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201024_034512_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201024_034512_com.android.chrome.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20201024_034235.jpg
    Screenshot_20201024_034235.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 55
what? i could maybe see someone needing glasses rating poorly but if they have them on they see fine generally.

Unless they are wearing Hubble telescopes on their eyes it shouldn't make much of difference

If a foid thinks I look good in general I'm probably dreaming

This is very strange and true of effect!

It becomes obvious if you look over the rim of your glasses and see an object with, and without them. It's very subtle.

I can imagine that to another glasses wearer I probably look different that I would to a good-eyed person!

I know that wearing glasses IMMEDIATELY LOWERS your sexual value to women.

It's like having an extra serving of ugliness...

Giga low IQ greycel as per usual.

who cares? if a girl likes you and she wears glasses fucking go for it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back