Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People won't admit the blackpill because they don't like to think that their successes can't be attributed to mutable circumstances

G

Guest2

They like to think that their weight loss is a result of their diet (with 3 cheat days per week), when it's actually because of their good metabolism; they like to think that the reason they have a girlfriend is because they were kind, when it's actually because of a favourable placement of bones; females like to think that they earned women's rights when the most they've ever done is post about how ugly guys need to back off.

Then, all of a sudden, when something bad happens, they blame it on how they're a woman, or how something completely out of their control was the factor. How about we just tell everyone who's been raped that they could have just been positive? After all, I've never been raped and I'm a positive guy so it must be because of that.

Why do they insist that completely unrelated characteristics of a person which have no correlation with the problem at hand are the reason of it happening, and that there's a quick fix for everyone else's problems?

Why would they want to shatter that illusion by admitting that, no matter how hard some people try, they will never be able to do certain things that are so effortless for them?

>Athletes, millionaires and Chads have left the chat

When dealing with privileged people like this, I always wish I could somehow take their privileges away, and watch them crawl like maggots.

People won't admit the blackpill because obsessive truth-seeking that's focused on hopelessness and futility is an incel pathology that's motivated by a belief that you're too weak and impoverished to get what you want. It's a cope in drag.

Hundreds of millions of people play sports

Tens of millions of people play sports seriously

Only a few hundred, or a few thousand at 1 time, ever make it professionally in the given sport, and you will find that 99.999999% of those who do make it, all have SPECIFIC GENETIC traits. The most obvious example is basketball and extremely tall height and athleticism. A short gifted athletic guy can't play basketball, but neither can tall man who is not athletically gifted, so these men are weeded out of being a potential future professional basketball player.

Can you imagine there being Height-Quotas for basketball? example: each team must have 50% of their on the court being under 5'7.

Last edited:
It is known as the locus of control

This is from the about section of r/blackpillscience
05E82F36 F0BC 43D8 BEC0 DF57F8BA0EF7

People like to believe that it such things are within their control rather than out of their control.

Whatever principles or belief will fit into the internal locus over the external locus will be used to determine the reason for the change.

It is why unrelated correlation-less things will be mentionned as it fits the theory.

Here is the conclusion (I am the cause of the change) what will make it believable (science wise etc)).

Vs

Here is the science and what possible conclusions exist.

People enjoy being in control of their own destiny when it suits them and do not enjoy being in control of their destiny when it does not suit them as it enables them to complain even when there is no reason to complain.

People enjoy being in control of their own destiny when it suits them and do not enjoy being in control of their destiny when it does not suit them as it enables them to complain even when there is no reason to complain.
that sentence is so true and high iq

They don't want to admit their advantage

When dealing with privileged people like this, I always wish I could somehow take their privileges away, and watch them crawl like maggots.
Normies will never undERstand despair. Maybe this is a**d a**acks are
on the rise.

They like to think that their weight loss is a result of their diet (with 3 cheat days per week), when it's actually because of their good metabolism
This is so underrated. An incel can have a perfect diet and still be skinnyfat, whereas a Chad can eat what he wants and still have a 6 pack.

This is so underrated. An incel can have a perfect diet and still be skinnyfat, whereas a Chad can eat what he wants and still have a 6 pack.
I'm a perfect example of this. I can lose 40lbs easily, but end up with about the same percentage of body fat as when I was heavier (skinny-fat). This is 100% genetic.

They don't want to admit their advantage
It is known as the locus of control
View attachment 137384

This is from the about section of r/blackpillscience
View attachment 137387

People like to believe that it such things are within their control rather than out of their control.

Whatever principles or belief will fit into the internal locus over the external locus will be used to determine the reason for the change.

It is why unrelated correlation-less things will be mentionned as it fits the theory.

Here is the conclusion (I am the cause of the change) what will make it believable (science wise etc)).

Vs

Here is the science and what possible conclusions exist.

This is what they deserve

Hundreds of millions of people play sports

Tens of millions of people play sports seriously

Only a few hundred, or a few thousand at 1 time, ever make it professionally in the given sport, and you will find that 99.999999% of those who do make it, all have SPECIFIC GENETIC traits. The most obvious example is basketball and extremely tall height and athleticism. A short gifted athletic guy can't play basketball, but neither can tall man who is not athletically gifted, so these men are weeded out of being a potential future professional basketball player.

Can you imagine there being Height-Quotas for basketball? example: each team must have 50% of their on the court being under 5'7.
They should raise the hoop 2 feet, tbh. That would take away tallfags' height advantage. There wouldn't be any slam dunks, of course, but at least the sport would be somewhat fair.

They should raise the hoop 2 feet, tbh. That would take away tallfags' height advantage. There wouldn't be any slam dunks, of course, but at least the sport would be somewhat fair.
high iq

This, if nothing else, is a massive cope. Eat less to lose weight. Eat more to gain weight. Your metabolism can't stop you unless your body is seriously fucked somehow.
I mean that they think that having a good body without putting in any effort is because of their own doing, when it's just their genetics or metabolism or whatever. They attribute their good bones and frame and all that shit to doing three sit-ups that one time and buying food with recyclable packaging and is organic.

I'm trying to say that blaming body weight on metabolism is just a way to shirk responsibility for one's own eating habits.
Oh right yeah definitely. People don't tend to mention metabolism when they're fit, but they'll blame it on metabolism when they're fat

People won't admit the blackpill because obsessive truth-seeking that's focused on hopelessness and futility is an incel pathology that's motivated by a belief that you're too weak and impoverished to get what you want. It's a cope in drag.

people dont like to admit they achieved things which wasnt a result of their own actions and " hard work"

for example dna traits and facial bone structure creating an attractive chad.

I'm a perfect example of this. I can lose 40lbs easily, but end up with about the same percentage of body fat as when I was heavier (skinny-fat). This is 100% genetic.
This is actually because you don't lift weights and you probably underestimated your body fat percentage more egregiously before the diet than you did after.

Oh right yeah definitely. People don't tend to mention metabolism when they're fit, but they'll blame it on metabolism when they're fat
People who are fit know more about how human physiology works than fat people. When fat people learn the facts and aren't too demotivated to care, they don't tend to stay fat for very long.

This is actually because you don't lift weights and you probably underestimated your body fat percentage more egregiously before the diet than you did after.
I DO lift weights, and I still lose muscle when I diet.
Contrary to popular belief, the number of calories you eat determines whether or not you'll retain muscle, NOT lifting weights.

I DO lift weights, and I still lose muscle when I diet.
Contrary to popular belief, the number of calories you eat determines whether or not you'll retain muscle, NOT lifting weights.
Some muscle loss is inevitable if you're not a novice lifter, but it shouldn't be to the point where you're stuck as a skinny-fat. In fact, if you're skinny-anything, you're probably a novice and shouldn't be losing muscle at all.

If you're not ending your workouts close to concentric failure, not getting enough protein, or both, that would explain the excessive muscle loss.

There's also the fact that you're probably not carrying as much muscle as you think you are in the first place, so you might think you're losing muscle when you're really just losing subcutaneous and intramuscular fat. That is, you're not getting smaller, just revealing how small you truly are.

There's also the fact that you're probably not carrying as much muscle as you think you are in the first place, so you might think you're losing muscle when you're really just losing subcutaneous and intramuscular fat. That is, you're not getting smaller, just revealing how small you truly are.
No. I'm losing actual muscle. I know this because (a) I can't lift as much weight as when I was heavier. (b) I look like a smaller version of the same fleshy body I had when I weighed more, even after losing dozens of pounds.

I just can't relate to assholes that lose weight and get ripped by default. I have a permanent, thick layer of fat on my muscles no matter how much I weigh.

No. I'm losing actual muscle. I know this because (a) I can't lift as much weight as when I was heavier. (b) I look like a smaller version of the same fleshy body I had when I weighed more, even after losing dozens of pounds.

I just can't relate to assholes that lose weight and get ripped by default. I have a permanent, thick layer of fat on my muscles no matter how much I weigh.
It's easier to lift heavier with a higher body weight because you have more leverage. Less body weight means less leverage means less weight lifted. This is especially true for pushing movements.

It's normal to have roughly the same body shape even after losing dozens of pounds when you have very little muscle and still high body fat.

Get below 15% body fat before you start complaining about how it's your genetics keeping you skinnyfat. Actual below 15%, i.e. when you start to see abs or bicep veins.

It's easier to lift heavier with a higher body weight because you have more leverage. Less body weight means less leverage means less weight lifted. This is especially true for pushing movements.
There's little to no "leverage" involved in isolation movements, such as wrist curls, shrugs and calf raises. Yet, I'm still not able to push as much weight when performing these exercises as when I weigh more. Why? Because of muscle loss.
Therefore, if I lose muscle in my forearms, traps and calves when I diet, what makes you think I didn't lose it everywhere else??

There's little to no "leverage" involved in isolation movements, such as wrist curls, shrugs and calf raises. Yet, I'm still not able to push as much weight when performing these exercises as when I weigh more. Why? Because of muscle loss.
Therefore, if I lose muscle in my forearms, traps and calves when I diet, what makes you think I didn't lose it everywhere else??
Lmao why are you doing wrist curls and calf raises as a skinnyfat? Fix your programming.

Lmao why are you doing wrist curls and calf raises as a skinnyfat? Fix your programming.
Because I work every muscle in my body, not just the flashy ones. My programming is perfect.

Because I work every muscle in my body, not just the flashy ones. My programming is perfect.
Your programming is woefully inefficient. Forearms are worked with any exercise that uses grip strength -- for example, shrugs. Traps are worked with any upward pulling motion like the deadlift. You don't have the work capacity for all these accessory movements. All they're doing is adding junk volume and limiting your ability to recover from your training. If you'd just drop them and focus entirely on your heavy compounds like you would on any basic cookie-cutter novice program out there, you'd probably see better muscle retention and eventually escape skinnyfat mode.

Your programming is woefully inefficient. Forearms are worked with any exercise that uses grip strength -- for example, shrugs. Traps are worked with any upward pulling motion like the deadlift. You don't have the work capacity for all these accessory movements. All they're doing is adding junk volume and limiting your ability to recover from your training. If you'd just drop them and focus entirely on your heavy compounds like you would on any basic cookie-cutter novice program out there, you'd probably see better muscle retention and eventually escape skinnyfat mode.
You're assuming I'm a novice. I'm not. I've been bodybuilding for years. Have gotten quite big and intimidating many times. My only problem is getting lean.

You're assuming I'm a novice. I'm not. I've been bodybuilding for years. Have gotten quite big and intimidating many times. My only problem is getting lean.
Then why are you calling yourself skinnyfat? What kind of body dysmorphic bullshit is calling yourself skinnyfat when you've been lifting for years and gotten big to the point where it's intimidating?

This is skinnyfat.

skinnyfat.jpg
SKINNY-FAT-14.jpg
skinny-fat-physique.jpg

If you're not a novice, then you will just have to accept muscle and strength loss if you want to get lean. That's the unfortunate truth. Your muscle should come back quickly once you stop the diet, though.

Very high iq op. My whole life I have worked hard and reaped very little reward just to watch better looking people easily get far more with a fraction of the effort.

Then why are you calling yourself skinnyfat? What kind of body dysmorphic bullshit is calling yourself skinnyfat when you've been lifting for years and gotten big to the point where it's intimidating?

This is skinnyfat.

skinnyfat.jpg
SKINNY-FAT-14.jpg
skinny-fat-physique.jpg

If you're not a novice, then you will just have to accept muscle and strength loss if you want to get lean. That's the unfortunate truth. Your muscle should come back quickly once you stop the diet, though.
You can be muscular and still have a high percentage of body fat. In my case, I hover around 25%, whether I weigh 170lbs, or 240lbs. In either case, you can tell I lift weights, but my muscles are covered by a perennially thick layer of lard.

The reason that normalfags can't see the blackpill is because they got a good deck unlike us, we've forced to have the crappy, shitty deck in life and when we complain the normalfags just tell us to shut up in some way or another.