Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Percentage of Male Population That Are Virgins (by age 21)

VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
Statistics

Source on this bullshit?

Turkey and India :lul::lul::lul:

I believed it until I seen Korea. I need a source.

this is actually the percentage of women who believe they are the most beautiful

Ive read somewhere that only 4 % of people are virgins, and thats closer to whats going on in reality i think
I have dozens of friends, and only 3 are virgins
And no female i know is a virgin

Its OVER. Globally

Ive read somewhere that only 4 % of people are virgins, and thats closer to whats going on in reality i think
I have dozens of friends, and only 3 are virgins
And no female i know is a virgin
This statistic shows the number of MALES who are virgins by age 21. The overall numbers are most likely heavily influenced by females.

japan with only 26% what's up with that? hikkis, birth rates dropping, anime pillow cases and all that I thought nips had a problem with women I guess not, fucking hell.

japan with only 26% what's up with that? hikkis, birth rates dropping, anime pillow cases and all that I thought nips had a problem with women I guess not, fucking hell.
I think the Japanese percentage may have a lot to do with a large number of males who would have been virgins at 21 committing suicide before their 21st birthday.

Where's Africa?

It honestly wouldn´t surprise me if the number is something like 60-70% for males.

29% for UK but 65% for USA?

Bullshit.

Russia 81%?

Bullshit.

29% for UK but 65% for USA?

Bullshit.
May have something to do with lad culture in the UK. It's much more socially unacceptable to be a virgin at 21 as a male in the UK so they could have been lying.

seems like dog shit. japan has half the virgins of america?

Russia is way higher than I thought

Source? This looks extremely wrong in itself but also comparing individual nations.

Cant believe that Japan is only 26% gonna need a source for that

@VisVoi created this chart in Microsoft Paint to troll the forum.

Russia is way higher than I thought
Why do you think most of them spend so much time online? It's probably because money and status are more important there and the majority of males are poor as shit.

Cant believe that Japan is only 26% gonna need a source for that
I didnt even see japan, japan proves these stats are wrong. They have the highest virginity rates in the world not the lowest

What the hell? Japan is waaaaayyy lower than I wouldve thought, and JFL at Russia

Prostitution is legal and very common for nipcels

Citation needed my dude