Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Perfect idea of school system.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
My perfect idea of school system

Mandatory subjects:

Maths will be needed for dealing with financial issues and solving problems no brainer but, it will also come in really good use for the other two mandatory subjects such as engineering and science.

English will be need since it’s an important world language and you need to have a basic understanding of communication especially in the anglosphere. It doesn’t need to be perfect but good enough. It will be one of the easiest of the mandatory subjects.
Engineering is mandatory but you have a choice on what type of engineering you want to do. For example: biological engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering. According to what you chose this will effect what you learn in science.

Science will be mandatory because it will be needed for engineering since they are somewhat interlinked with each other. For example if you choose to do biological engineering you need to study biology.

Every subject besides these are absolutely optional. You’ll only really chose optional subjects if it’s connected to one or more of the mandatory subjects. Or depending on your career part. Other than that you don’t need to do it.

Each subjects is an hour long duration. Once you’ve finish your subjects you get to do a leisure of you choice: biking, swimming, gaming...etc.

I think a nation must know a basic understanding of engineering and use it to advance society. Using their creativity to innovate.

What do you guys think @BummerDrummer @Lebensmüder do you have anything to add?

The school system should rlly just be way more condensed, what we learn now but reduce algebra and all that crazy shit to the actual stuff you’d need. High school would be 1-2 years and then you can go to higher education from that, into schools where your specialized career will be best taught to you. Kinda like a proto college.

I’m also to an extent militarist so I support military-tier nationalist drills and strictness in school systems. Jews weren’t lying when they said the school system can be used to continue a regime.

Personal finances should be mandatory as well

managing debt, investments, budgeting etc.

The school system should rlly just be way more condensed, what we learn now but reduce algebra and all that crazy shit to the actual stuff you’d need. High school would be 1-2 years and then you can go to higher education from that, into schools where your specialized career will be best taught to you. Kinda like a proto college.
Good point they stretch out duration when they really don’t need to, this is why a good amount of school is you just wasting your time. They add unnecessary duration teaching the same stuff over and over again.
I’m also to an extent militarist so I support military-tier nationalist drills and strictness in school systems. Jews weren’t lying when they said the school system can be used to continue a regime.
True and it also prevent men from being pussies.
Personal finances should be mandatory as well

managing debt, investments, budgeting etc.
That’s a good idea, I agree we definitely need to have some understanding of finances.

High IQ on premise alone. The school system in America has been a miserable, pathetic failure for decades now. Teaches no real world skills that kids can bring into the job market, A bunch of horseshit like Art and sculpting. Its staggering the amount of young men who don't know how to change a tire.

Obviously Basic reading, writing and Mathematics are essential to a functioning adult but id say teaching a mechanics class would be far more beneficial to High schoolers than advanced calc.

My perfect idea of school system

Mandatory subjects:

Maths will be needed for dealing with financial issues and solving problems no brainer but, it will also come in really good use for the other two mandatory subjects such as engineering and science.

English will be need since it’s an important world language and you need to have a basic understanding of communication especially in the anglosphere. It doesn’t need to be perfect but good enough. It will be one of the easiest of the mandatory subjects.
Engineering is mandatory but you have a choice on what type of engineering you want to do. For example: biological engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering. According to what you chose this will effect what you learn in science.

Science will be mandatory because it will be needed for engineering since they are somewhat interlinked with each other. For example if you choose to do biological engineering you need to study biology.

Every subject besides these are absolutely optional. You’ll only really chose optional subjects if it’s connected to one or more of the mandatory subjects. Or depending on your career part. Other than that you don’t need to do it.

Each subjects is an hour long duration. Once you’ve finish your subjects you get to do a leisure of you choice: biking, swimming, gaming...etc.

I think a nation must know a basic understanding of engineering and use it to advance society. Using their creativity to innovate.

What do you guys think @BummerDrummer @Lebensmüder do you have anything to add?
Bascially the same thing. Core subjects that are essential and then the rest that is up to your own choice.

There is no point of forcing people to do certain subjects, they mostly ruin the experience for others. I remember my maths class was a shitshow when it was compulsory, lots of people causing trouble because they didn't like it or were not interested. The next year it was much better as only those that chose it were attending.

There is no point of forcing people to do certain subjects, they mostly ruin the experience for others. I remember my maths class was a shitshow when it was compulsory, lots of people causing trouble because they didn't like it or were not interested. The next year it was much better as only those that chose it were attending.
Students such as that should not be tolerated by the school and should go separate classes away from the rest.
but id say teaching a mechanics class would be far more beneficial to High schoolers than advanced calc.
Yep, the only time they should do art is if they going to produce fine architecture for society and even then most architects visions don’t come to fruition so it’s mostly a waste.

Students such as that should not be tolerated by the school and should go separate classes away from the rest.
Schools should be selective, based on aptitude tests. The UK used to have "grammar schools" where kids who did well on their age 11 exams would get in, but those were abolished a while ago and now you have a mediocre school system.

These schools were good because they gave intelligent but poor people a chance to move up in life, they could learn in a good environment with good students, now it is just all about "no child left behind" thinking.

This is a really cool post that I just read :feelsEhh:

Schools should be selective, based on aptitude tests. The UK used to have "grammar schools" where kids who did well on their age 11 exams would get in, but those were abolished a while ago and now you have a mediocre school system.
I agree but, we have a society tailored to mediocrity now especially towards foids.

schools should unironically be built up like gladiator arenas and have the students fight each other to the death until only one graduate remains.