Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Persona 4 is actually pretty realistic on females and lookism

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
This is supposed to be a copemaxx weeb RPG simulator where you are a Chad and all the females want your dick. Basically like persona 3 but even more shallow and wish-fulfillment like.

Surprisingly I only got into it recently so I haven't finished it yet. Yeah despite my constant posting on it lol

Anyway some key takeaways so far:

1.People say the females characters in the game are badly written one dimensional caricatures that exist solely to suck your dick.

But when you think about it, they're not really any different in real life are they? Females do not actually have much of their own personalities and usually just follow trends. Lets face it, men put up with them because they have a vagina. If they existed just as friends, they would be godawful to deal with. I mean how often have you actually heard something interesting ever come out of a Foid's mouth in real life?

2.Everyone pretty much worships the ground you walk on which doesn't make sense

But it does if you're a chad. The character is tall for a Jap and is supposed to be handsome and skilled everywhere. If you were like that in real life, wouldn't the world worship you? Actually you don't even need the skilled part in real life. If you're Tall and Handsome you can become Sean O'pry or Chico who earn millions for simply being born with the right genetics.

3.If you want to know what happens if you're a non-chad in that fantasy world, look at Yousuke

He's a part time wagecuck who constantly get rejected and shit on by the girls (Actually pretty much everyone). He is as normie as you can get and look how much shit he gets. Can you imagine being an incel looking guy there?

So for a game thats supposed to be for weeb losers to fufill their wishes, it actually is more realistic than you think.

Last edited:
If anyone says the females are badly written BECAUSE they are one dimensional and all want to suck your dick, they clearly have never met a foid around chad in real life

58573877 medium

If anyone says the females are badly written BECAUSE they one dimensional and all want to suck your dick, they clearly have never met a foid around chad in real life

Yeah I finished that game, couldn't help but feel the same way. All you had to do is pick and choose.

If anyone says the females are badly written BECAUSE they are one dimensional and all want to suck your dick, they clearly have never met a foid around chad in real life

The less female characters in a story, the better it tends to be.

Wait till you play persona 5, MC is the biggest Chad in gaming history.

How does yosuke look incel? Hes at least mid-high tier normie.
Yosuke Hanamura render

How does yosuke look incel? Hes at least mid-high tier normie.
View attachment 337605

It's not that Yosuke doesn't look like an incel, it's because he gets mogged by Yu. So long as the rest of the female cast were being repeatedly exposed to Yu, Yosuke looked less and less attractive in comparison. Yosuke therefore immediately takes a subordinate role when in company with Yu.

Wait till you play persona 5, MC is the biggest Chad in gaming history.
This is supposed to be a copemaxx weeb RPG simulator where you are a Chad and all the females want your dick. Basically like persona 3 but even more shallow and wish-fulfillment like.

Surprisingly I only got into it recently so I haven't finished it yet. Yeah despite my constant posting on it lol

Anyway some key takeaways so far:

1.People say the females characters in the game are badly written one dimensional caricatures that exist solely to suck your dick.

But when you think about it, they're not really any different in real life are they? Females do not actually have much of their own personalities and usually just follow trends. Lets face it, men put up with them because they have a vagina. If they existed just as friends, they would be godawful to deal with. I mean how often have you actually heard something interesting ever come out of a Foid's mouth in real life?

2.Everyone pretty much worships the ground you walk on which doesn't make sense

But it does if you're a chad. The character is tall for a Jap and is supposed to be handsome and skilled everywhere. If you were like that in real life, wouldn't the world worship you? Actually you don't even need the skilled part in real life. If you're Tall and Handsome you can become Sean O'pry or Chico who earn millions for simply being born with the right genetics.

3.If you want to know what happens if you're a non-chad in that fantasy world, look at Yousuke

He's a part time wagecuck who constantly get rejected and shit on by the girls (Actually pretty much everyone). He is as normie as you can get and look how much shit he gets. Can you imagine being an incel looking guy there?

So for a game thats supposed to be for weeb losers to fufill their wishes, it actually is more realistic than you think.
That's why he's called chadkumi