Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Personality detector malfunctioned, pregnant roastie dies after being locked outside on a balcony in sub-zero temperature

You aren't entitled to being alive sweaty

What the fuck, imagine staying with someone after he abused you for internet points. Unimaginable.

What the fuck, imagine staying with someone after he abused you for internet points. Unimaginable.
That's what foids worship the most thugmaxxed Chad like him, they are like magneted to them

I remember this was posted yesterday. Seems like he didnt intend to kill her, she just died of cold.
She's not entitled to warm temperatures.

You aren't entitled to being alive sweaty
absolutely brootal

sir sir we seem to have a malfunction on memory 9fd2 on the personality module :soy::soy::soy::soy: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Things women can detect:
:no: obvious psychotic behaviour
:yes: that you post on anonymous forums

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Rot In Hell. :feelsdevil: RIH RIH RIH
Women are moths and Chads are the flames. Allowing toilet moths rights was never a good thing to do. The thing is this will be used by feminists to gaslight about how dangerous all Men are. They won't say anything about their flawed brains. All they do is deceive not a single syllable escapes their lips that is not drenched in falsehoods.

This, they just can't resist, these animals driven by primal instincts
When they suffer a fatal Personality Detector error, its a hard RIH from me. :feelsdevil: Bitch never gave me sympathy. I would personally prefer her torture to have lasted the longest possible for any human being but that is my sadistic wants.

People will do the most stupid and dangerous things for money, and streaming websites give them opportunities to do so.

So far they've essentially fucked or showed their bodies, but sooner or later it's going to get old and the paying public will want more twisted things to watch, and this article suggests this has already started.

Ain't that awesome ? /s

Yeah everyone on 2ch.hk knows it already @MountainGorilla

not entitled to heat

Too bad so sad.

good personality

He didn't want to kill her, from his words she was under the influence and smelled like shit (she had a certain desease), disrupted the stream so he kicked her out. He left her in a dangerous state as a result of which she froze to death, that's what he did. Based tatar though.

Aslo this actually makes me kinda sad, because I see that these normies actually HAVE A LIFE. Something always happens in their life, they tell stories, trade jokes and remember what happened to them. While we rot at home alone 24/7.

Nice personality not like incel , ohhhh wait

That's their preferred type of man.

I can never take seriously a foid who bitches about the abusive guy she chose to stay with