Hypocrisy "Personality matters more than looks" was never directed to men

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
54d 10m
Actually, that advice is what foids tell to themselves when they feel too ugly to attract Chad. Of course that personality doesn't matter shit if you're a guy, but women hate when the Chad they want is fucking another girl better than them. Just go to any random foids profile on fb or instacuck and you will find dozens of "inspirational" posts about internal beauty and shit. But that's not for you. For women, you're not even worthy of any advice.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
70d 7h 10m
All that body positivity shit is cope for ugly foids to hide the fact that they are completely useless

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★
13d 19h 24m
"Body Positivity" is the dumbest goddamn thing I've ever heard. It's a self-esteem boost for delusional fat foids who couldn't get Chad. I mean, I'm fit (ish) and I'm pretty positive about my body (you know, because I worked at it, unlike these fat cunts), where's my "body positivity"? It's bullshit.

And yes, saying that p********** matters more than looks is a cope for fat women to make themselves feel better about the fact that they couldn't land Chad and Chad only.

Last edited:
AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

The Graycel Brotherhood No Mercy!
★★★
17d 13h 35m
Cope toilets don't have personality.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
162d 15h 56m
your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
93d 1h 28m
Just go to any random foids profile on fb or instacuck and you will find dozens of "inspirational" posts about internal beauty and shit. But that's not for you. For women, you're not even worthy of any advice.