Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Personality matters more than looks" was never directed to men

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Actually, that advice is what foids tell to themselves when they feel too ugly to attract Chad. Of course that personality doesn't matter shit if you're a guy, but women hate when the Chad they want is fucking another girl better than them. Just go to any random foids profile on fb or instacuck and you will find dozens of "inspirational" posts about internal beauty and shit. But that's not for you. For women, you're not even worthy of any advice.

All that body positivity shit is cope for ugly foids to hide the fact that they are completely useless

"Body Positivity" is the dumbest goddamn thing I've ever heard. It's a self-esteem boost for delusional fat foids who couldn't get Chad. I mean, I'm fit (ish) and I'm pretty positive about my body (you know, because I worked at it, unlike these fat cunts), where's my "body positivity"? It's bullshit.

And yes, saying that p********** matters more than looks is a cope for fat women to make themselves feel better about the fact that they couldn't land Chad and Chad only.

Last edited:
Cope toilets don't have personality.

Just go to any random foids profile on fb or instacuck and you will find dozens of "inspirational" posts about internal beauty and shit. But that's not for you. For women, you're not even worthy of any advice.