Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality pill

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Randomly came upon this, it's a foid explaining what makes Brad Pitt so handsome, and she is basically equating all his good features to a certain personality trait.

Bottom line, looks really do equal personality

Randomly came upon this, it's a foid explaining what makes Brad Pitt so handsome, and she is basically equating all his good features to a certain personality trait.

Bottom line, looks really do equal personality

Heheh why am i not surprised

The personalitypill destroyed me

Quora answers are so insidiously bluepilled I refuse to believe they are written by real people.

bluepilled boomers prb write those articles lmao

Brad Pitt actually does have a good personality though. You ever seen him in interviews? He's warm, and more strikingly, comes across as pretty genuine, authentic if you will.
But yes, even if he was a dickhead, foids would still go nuts for him and make excuses for him, like they do with Meeks.

Good looking guys tend to have good personalities. Why wouldn’t when life is so good and everyone around you respects or loves you

"Your personality is the only thing that matters you inkwell!" :soy: :soy: :soy:

>Has a good personality by merely just being himself
>Showers Daily
>Gets a haircut

HOW CAN INKWELLS COMPETE?
Smj4jzewnuc211

personalitypill is stupid cope

I was raised by my parents to not have a personality. Thats why even though they're dead i still curse them to this day.

For women personality= face + height.