Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Personalitypill] but it's your misogynystic personality inkwells!1

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I've done lots of research on rapists, and i read that a majority of rapists have multiple victims, so most rapists are serial, but very few rapists are reported, and very few end up in jail.

Studies have shown that 5%-14.9% of men are rapists. Undetected rapists (rapists who aren't reported or arrested) are known for being highly manipulative and are good at grooming their victims for attack and isolating their victims physically to plan the rape. Here's a quote:

“Undetected” rapists have consistently been shown to more sexually active than other men. Apart from their sexually aggressive behavior, they engage in consensual and coercive sex far more often that is typical for men of their age group. Their sexual activity tends to be an important component of their identities. Thus, rather than being a product of greater sex drive, their increased sexual activity appears to be driven by their view that if they are not very active then they are neither “successful” nor adequate as men.

Undetected rapists (the vast majority of rapists are undetected) tend to sexually successful slayers and manage to sexually attract a lot of women (which you need to do to have lots and lots of sex). Rapists also tend to have a lot of misogyny and hostile opinions about women. Here's another quote from another citation:

The stereotypical image of the rapist is that he is "abnormal" and easy to identify. In media, rapists are often of portrayed as deranged criminals. The majority of rapists act and appear relatively "normal." Serial “acquaintance rapists”are often extremely charismatic.

Most rape is acquaintance rape (raped by someone they know, like a boyfriend/husband, friend, classmate, co-worker, relative, teacher, etc.) and a majority of rapists are serial rapists.

I also read that frat boys are 3 times more likely to rape and sexually assault women, and frat boys often are chads and sexually successful slayers hanging out with stacys. According to Campus Safety Magazine, "College men who participated in aggressive sports (including football, basketball, wrestling and soccer) in high school used more sexual coercion (along with physical and psychological aggression) in their college dating relationships than men who had not. This group also scored higher on attitudinal measures thought to be associated with sexual coercion, such as sexism, acceptance of violence, hostility toward women and rape myth acceptance."

In DEAR STUDENT-ATHLETE: A closer look at how college athletics departments are addressing sexual misconduct by Nia Vogel, Vogel writes "The group of students at the greatest risk of being responsible for sexual assault against a peer is male student athletes. Statistics reveal that although male college athletes represent less than 4% of colleges’ student body, that group commits about 20% of reported sexual assaults." In another study it shows that college athletes were 3% of the population but 19% of sexual assaults and like 35% of domestic assaults, and 54% of college athletes admitted to perpetrating some form of sexual coercion. 1 in 3 college rapes is committed by an athlete. According to Time magazine, "A 1995 review of reported sexual assault cases at schools with Division I sports programs found that although male student-athletes made up only 3.3% of the campus population at these schools, they accounted for 19% of sexual assault perpetrators and 35% of domestic violence perpetrators. Related research has also found that athletes are far less likely to be convicted of sexual assault than members of the general public. These statistics should be shocking, but sadly they probably aren’t to most people." Studies have shown that college athletes are 3 times more likely to be accused of sexual misconduct.

14% of men are rapists? you must mean the soft rape where they don't ask for verbal consent but infer consent via the implication of a foid's body language. Not the hard rape of when a foid is obviously refusing

True most rapists are sexually successful and are very hard to tell. Personality has absolutely nothing to do with it

True most rapists are sexually successful and are very hard to tell. Personality has absolutely nothing to do with it
and many extremely charismatic too

But I thought foids have good intuition and can tell when a man is lying!

But I thought foids have good intuition and can tell when a man is lying!
if that was true, then date rape and domestic abuse would never occur

I've done lots of research on rapists, and i read that a majority of rapists have multiple victims, so most rapists are serial, but very few rapists are reported, and very few end up in jail.

Studies have shown that 5%-14.9% of men are rapists. Undetected rapists (rapists who aren't reported or arrested) are known for being highly manipulative and are good at grooming their victims for attack and isolating their victims physically to plan the rape. Here's a quote:

“Undetected” rapists have consistently been shown to more sexually active than other men. Apart from their sexually aggressive behavior, they engage in consensual and coercive sex far more often that is typical for men of their age group. Their sexual activity tends to be an important component of their identities. Thus, rather than being a product of greater sex drive, their increased sexual activity appears to be driven by their view that if they are not very active then they are neither “successful” nor adequate as men.

Undetected rapists (the vast majority of rapists are undetected) tend to sexually successful slayers and manage to sexually attract a lot of women (which you need to do to have lots and lots of sex). Rapists also tend to have a lot of misogyny and hostile opinions about women. Here's another quote from another citation:

The stereotypical image of the rapist is that he is "abnormal" and easy to identify. In media, rapists are often of portrayed as deranged criminals. The majority of rapists act and appear relatively "normal." Serial “acquaintance rapists”are often extremely charismatic.

Most rape is acquaintance rape (raped by someone they know, like a boyfriend/husband, friend, classmate, co-worker, relative, teacher, etc.) and a majority of rapists are serial rapists.

I also read that frat boys are 3 times more likely to rape and sexually assault women, and frat boys often are chads and sexually successful slayers hanging out with stacys. According to Campus Safety Magazine, "College men who participated in aggressive sports (including football, basketball, wrestling and soccer) in high school used more sexual coercion (along with physical and psychological aggression) in their college dating relationships than men who had not. This group also scored higher on attitudinal measures thought to be associated with sexual coercion, such as sexism, acceptance of violence, hostility toward women and rape myth acceptance."

In DEAR STUDENT-ATHLETE: A closer look at how college athletics departments are addressing sexual misconduct by Nia Vogel, Vogel writes "The group of students at the greatest risk of being responsible for sexual assault against a peer is male student athletes. Statistics reveal that although male college athletes represent less than 4% of colleges’ student body, that group commits about 20% of reported sexual assaults." In another study it shows that college athletes were 3% of the population but 19% of sexual assaults and like 35% of domestic assaults, and 54% of college athletes admitted to perpetrating some form of sexual coercion. 1 in 3 college rapes is committed by an athlete. According to Time magazine, "A 1995 review of reported sexual assault cases at schools with Division I sports programs found that although male student-athletes made up only 3.3% of the campus population at these schools, they accounted for 19% of sexual assault perpetrators and 35% of domestic violence perpetrators. Related research has also found that athletes are far less likely to be convicted of sexual assault than members of the general public. These statistics should be shocking, but sadly they probably aren’t to most people." Studies have shown that college athletes are 3 times more likely to be accused of sexual misconduct.
Mods (@SergeantIncel) move to Must Read Content