Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Personalitypill] Le wahmen can tell you're a hateful inkwell1!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Let’s discuss personality and debunk some shitty arguments.

Key ideas:
-Posting on Incel forums doesn’t necessarily mean you have a “bad” personality in real life
-You are generally self-aware of how you come across in real life

One thing before we begin, I hope its clear that we all know the behavior an individual is not necessarily influenced by the individuals own personality, but rather the social identity of the group. Anonymity on the internet changes the behavior from what you’d expect to behave like in real life. It’s known in social psychology as the concept of Deindividuation. Some studies include Zimbardo’s famous 1969 study and Palasinski (2012), The roles of monitoring and cyberbystanders in reducing sexual abuse. Computers in Human Behavior

Most of you have probably heard of the big five personality model, which in psychology, is known to be the most scientifically validated and reliable model used to measure someone’s personality. It consists of the five factors which Goldberg defined in the 1960s:

1.Extroversion
2.Agreeableness
3.Conscientiousness
4.Neuroticism
5.Openness to Experience

The two traits that most of agree can likely be correlated with a ‘bad’ personality are being low in agreeableness and high in neuroticism. That is, people on the lower end of the agreeableness spectrum tend be less likely to be trusted, rude, antagonistic, etc. And those high in neuroticism are more prone to sadness, anxiety, worry and low self-esteem.

The claim that we, ourselves, are unaware(keyword) or that we misjudge our own personalities of how we come across in real life is complete bullshit.

A 2014 research paper (see link below) showed that online observers can’t accurately judge the neuroticism relative to offline observers (based on the reporting of the self-rating). Offline friends provided ratings significantly close to participant’s own self-reports of Neuroticism than did online friends. Basically, what you think you act like in real life, more closely resembles to how other people in real life perceive you rather than how online peers perceive your personality to be from your online identity.

Both online and offline observers’ ratings of Extroversion, Agreeableness and Conscientiousness correlated with participants’ self-reports. However, only offline observers’ ratings of Neuroticism correlated with participants’ own. Except for Neuroticism, the similarity of online and offline observers’ personality ratings to participants’ self-reports did not differ significantly. The study provides no evidence that online self-presentations are more authentic; indeed Neuroticism may be more visibly expressed offline.

One of the main focuses of the paper (shyness) interpreted that anonymity allows you to express your general belief system in a less inhibited way.

When we begin to dig into the depth about the difference between cause and effect on attitudes related to Inceldom (which I think is better left for another thread), the apparent attitude that results from the Blackpill is actually completely natural reaction to the current social situation. I think it’s more of a misconception about whether we have common sense, which we should just ignore.

Marriott 2014 - https://sci-hub.tw/10.1016/j.chb.2013.11.014

Links of influencing aspects on online anonymity:
https://digitalcommons.unf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1472&context=etd

@Edmund_Kemper @JosefMengelecel thoughts?

Last edited:
Might read later ngl

I’m a kind person irl and women believe it so it’s horseshit. Never got laid though so it must be something else... hmm... I wonder.

I’m a kind person irl and women believe it so it’s horseshit. Never got laid though so it must be something else... hmm... I wonder.
It's not that they believe it or that we're hiding something, its you showing your actual personality. Everyone has a bitter and a kind side. Of course its common sense to be kind in real life. People can't just be labeled black and white.

I think this quote from BlkPillPres nicely sums up the incongruity IT has:
They have to believe in the "just world" fallacy so much that logic escapes them, they just have to rationalize our failures as "you hate women" as if were going to work and calling female co-workers "foids" or even the women we meet while out and about

Its like they believe we leave our houses each day and go out into the world to use "incel terminology", or just spend all day leering at bitches with an angry face, you can't make this shit up, these guys are retarded and/or in denial about reality

They have to tell themselves this nonsense rather than face the reality that women are just extremely shallow and the modern dynamics of dating has exacerbated hypergamy to the point where average men struggle to date within their league and often date lower, and below average men can barely get scraps if anything at all, and to top it off its all used goods now, no virgins

Last edited:
inb4 IT screenshot this so they do mental gymnastics to "debunk" a peer-reviewed article

I agree with this. I am pretty self aware and do know how I act offline. The way I act offline is the way others perceive me. My attitude and anyone else’s on here are perfectly reasonable reactions to the blackpill. Anyone would think this way when exposed to the path society is taking.

Another thing to take into consideration is that we modify our behavior when in real life. Most people here are high inhib. In school I am the nice shy guy in the back and that’s how people see me as. They just see me as a normal person. It’s crazy how ITers believe we go outside and start saying blackpilled stuff in public or scowl at foids. We simply act like anyone else would

Last edited:
I agree with this. I am pretty self aware and do know how I act offline. The way I act offline is the way others perceive me. My attitude and anyone else’s on here are perfectly reasonable reactions to the blackpill. Anyone would think this way when exposed to the path society is taking.

Another thing to take into consideration is that we modify our behavior when in real life. Most people here are high inhib. In school I am the nice shy guy in the back and that’s how people see me as. They just see me as a normal person. It’s crazy how ITers believe we go outside and start saying blackpilled stuff in public or scowl at foids. We simply act like anyone else would
Exactly. With the research I've done the past few days it's been made clear to me that behavior is heavily influenced by environment, not merely disposition.

Exactly. With the research I've done the past few days it's been made clear to me that behavior is heavily influenced by environment, not merely disposition.
Society is what influences everyone’s behavior. They force you to assimilate and if you don’t you are ostracized. When you are online you are anonymous so you are free to be yourself.

Society is what influences everyone’s behavior. They force you to assimilate and if you don’t you are ostracized. When you are online you are anonymous so you are free to be yourself.
according to IT we all cannot control our body language and how we talk JFL

Schopenhauer IQ

Bump. This topic will always be relevant

No point arguing with people who literally believe women can read your mind

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back