Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personally I don't hate women

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
They are rather insufferable cunts but it's not their faults. They just have an oversized amygdala and use it to reason every single emotion they feel, which is why they are so irrational and horrible to things that they don't like (like me). Goodness I just want what's best for everyone you guys, even after all this trauma.... I love you all. :okgraycel:

I don’t hate women either. I seriously do not....
I just have plenty of resentment and zero respect for them

I hate them cause they are denying so many men sexual pleasure

I would be lying if I said I don't hate and abhorre them. Each day I have more and more reasons to do so. I know pretty much that they hate and despise me, the hate and rage in me is more than justified and understandable.
I love you all. :okgraycel:
Thanks.

'Personally I don't hate women'

On here that's a highly controversial thing to say. Almost bannable.

I dont hate women either, its the fault of fucking retards who gave womens rights.

We should make them property again.

See you in ban appeals, cuck :feelsYall:

I dont hate women either, its the fault of fucking retards who gave womens rights.

We should make them property again.

This forum delivers on pure gold content like this. You get it nowhere else.

Its in foids nature to be evil
How ? They are acting in self interest, just like us.
Just because lion eats bisons it doesnt mean lions are evil, it also doesnt mean bisons shouldnt fight back, cuz there is not a one ideal moral theory.

I just want to be able to get laid for example, if womens rights are making my wishes dont work, it doesnt mean they are evil, but also it doesnt mean I shouldnt oppose them.

just dont hold women accountable theory :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You seriously forgive women for making a choice to hurt you, a choice that they don’t regret? Having something be in your nature doesn’t exempt you from accountability, even if someone is more likely to react negatively because of it. They still have the choice to keep their mouth shut and be respectful. No excuses.

I hate women, I hate Chads, I hate normies, I hate myself, I only feel empathy for men uglier and shorter than me