Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Perspective from a Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
nice LARP from the OP.

You expect me to read this cuck shit?

not reading that essay

Good guy. It's easiER to swallow the blackpill and even go MGTOW if you had a Genghis Khan level sex life. But he seems to be based. Good for him I guess...

First Line of my signature

TLDR also everyone who calls themselves "chad" is a beta.

Here is a portrait of the OP:

Cucc

> (Users: 45, Guests: 91)
This is what the guests are interested in. Chad's perspective. JFL.

Yeah I bet this is just one of those reddit idiots who thinks he's Chad when he's actual an ugly fuck.

JFL at bittercels who pretended not to read this

"I'd also like to say that Chad exists in a state of constant competition with other Chads. Constant. If I hadn't bred out self-loathing and depressive behavior in myself over the last decade or so, I would be rendered immobile by the sheer impossibility of that idea. If I ever decide to be in a long-term relationship, I do so with the knowledge that at any given moment I am subject to abject humiliation by another man if the person that I am dating finds him more appealing than me for whatever reason. I have to be constantly firing on all cylinders to stay on top. I think it is ENTIRELY reasonable for incels to be upset that they don't even get to play the game. But from my position-- this game fucking sucks. It's a raw deal. I have a reputation as someone who fucks lots of people, and now the status-conscious part of my stupid fucking lizard brain dictates that I have to constantly maintain and exercise that ability and demonstrate competence or I rapidly lose sexual value. It's exhausting, and I think part of the reason I hang out here is because I envy you a little bit. If you truly accept that it's over, the world is open to you in a way that it is not to me. You have nothing to lose because that which society dictates is most valuable is outside of your grasp. You can do literally anything else. That is a power that groups like IncelTears are probably subconsciously very afraid of.
I have to say this was one of the more interesting parts of the post - the constant fear of losing SMV if not constantly performing...I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I doubt that even the most persistent Incel tries to Maxx themselves out everyday.

this chad had a Yandere gf i can only dream

People who call themselves Chad probably are not Chad.

Actual Chads dont even care about incels. They are too busy enjoying their nice easy lives.

Probably some normie who thinks he's a Chad lmao as if Chad really gives a fuck about us

this chad seems to be little depressed. My friend is a 9/10 chad and he never have enough of pussy. He currently have 2 girlfriends who adore him like a demigod and he fucks countless of other girls from tinder or when he goes to night club every friday he always have girl to fuck.

When get drunk he sometimes laughs in my face that i never seen tits.