Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Peter Cook, age 60, engaged to a 21 year old foid. Women all pissed off online, most of them old

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I saw all the comments whining about the age gap and many comments were from women ages 30-70.

Reverse the genders and both would be called brave.

haha imagine being her dad, raising a whore just to end up getting fucked by a guy older than you

ThAt’S pEdOpHiLiA yOu cReEp!!!!

It’s funny Madonna dates a guy of the same age when she’s nearly 60 and no one is upset

this man likes a 21 year old chick and people freak out

An adult likes and adult and Inceltears freak out. Aren't they sane and normal they say to be?

Women give their holes to old chads when younger and complain about the same situation when their ovaries dry up. They are a bunch of hypocritical cunts.

Women give their holes to old chads when younger and complain about the same situation when their ovaries dry up. They are a bunch of hypocritical cunts.
They’re jealous

I'm guessing he's rich. So he's a cuck for marrying her.

America a country where trans women with dicks using the bathroom with real women is ok despite genital differences but age gaps between two adults is bad

its the boomer women who rallied for entering work force, abortions, sexual liberation, equality, affirmative action, etc and now they are seething cause younger foids are just picking the fruits of system and society they "fought" for.

its the boomer women who rallied for entering work force, abortions, sexual liberation, equality, affirmative action, etc and now they are seething cause younger foids are just picking the fruits of system and society they "fought" for.
And feminists who get mad about age gaps

I saw all the comments whining about the age gap and many comments were from women ages 30-70.
Old cunts bitching and crying about losing men to prime holes..

Nothing to see here guys

They act as if he married a 10 year old female.
It’s just a 21 year old, calm down.

She’s going to enjoy all his money and cheat with young Chads on the side. But at least the old man is going to get some young pussy before the end

its weird how normies care about who other people are dating/fucking. none of their business. those same people would never talk about how most women are sluts via tinder

These people don’t realize pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children, not a 21 year old
Their beef is not about some arbitrary age threshold like 18. Their beef is about men the same age as them, at the height of their sexual attractiveness/SMV, wanting to fuck younger women. Their beef is basically with age having a huge bearing on female SMV. Old roastie want 60 year old rich chad. They don’t want the younger girls ot have him. They fucking seethe when they see this. They would rather female SMV be based in factors they CAN control. Like a college degree and a career. They would rather “experience” and “maturity” be sexy, than youth, chastity, and innocence.

Their beef is not about some arbitrary age threshold like 18. Their beef is about men the same age as them, at the height of their sexual attractiveness/SMV, wanting to fuck younger women. Their beef is basically with age having a huge bearing on female SMV. Old roastie want 60 year old rich chad. They don’t want the younger girls ot have him. They fucking seethe when they see this. They would rather female SMV be based in factors they CAN control. Like a college degree and a career. They would rather “experience” and “maturity” be sexy, than youth, chastity, and innocence.
Everyone considers 21 year old women hotter than 60 year old women

Take and show their pictures from age 15 to 30 .once per year. I would wager 90% of my assets that 90% of men would consider they would pick a picture of say woman when she is 21 and under as being the most beautiful for her.

Dude you should try to get out of the agepill, it doesnt apply to us anyway. We´re out of the loop, arguing about if its okay that a granny gets a young stud or that a rich old guy gets to smash prime stacy material as a sugardaddy is none of our concern, its just a battle on the sideline of normie discourse about whos getting the best of sex in life. We dont have any sex life anyway, dont know why you obsess about this thing so much.

Dude you should try to get out of the agepill, it doesnt apply to us anyway. We´re out of the loop, arguing about if its okay that a granny gets a young stud or that a rich old guy gets to smash prime stacy material as a sugardaddy is none of our concern, its just a battle on the sideline of normie discourse about whos getting the best of sex in life. We dont have any sex life anyway, dont know why you obsess about this thing so much.
It isn’t the only thing I post about

Yeah man its fine, might be just my perception seeing a few of your threads lately, am always getting worried when a fellow incel seems to go down the deep end and fixate on one topic, cant come no good from that and we deserve better.

Yeah man its fine, might be just my perception seeing a few of your threads lately, am always getting worried when a fellow incel seems to go down the deep end and fixate on one topic, cant come no good from that and we deserve better.
It’s just that it’ll suck when I’m much older and society won’t allow me to find 21 year old girls attractive

It’s just that it’ll suck when I’m much older and society won’t allow me to find 21 year old girls attractive

I know exactly how you feel mate, looking "back" at these giga attractive 19-23 age range of foids and know that I will never know the human sentiment to feel desired by a young, attractive foid, never felt the adventure, that the future is open and the present is good. Probably will never get to feel desired by any foid period, not that men care too much about me either. Its just the loss that this feeling, which is regarded as inherent for human life, did not take place for me and people treat it as its perfectly normal, nothing to be upset about, nothing to worry about or feel sad about.
But we need to move on man, nobody is going to come to our aid, they wont make this right for us, they wont help us cope. Has been written here many times over, its imperative for us incels that we live outside the loop, because we´re born outside the loop to begin with. Suppose a lot of us are lucky enough to be able to betabuxx to some degree, heart goes out to all the truecells out there from shit tier countries, it really does, you can try to SEAmaxx or whatevermaxx in another underdeveloped part of the globe and I think chances are not superbad that you can be able to score a young prime foid, wont be like any life that you imagined or anyone else wanted for you, but its the only chance we got mate.

Dont know if Im not going off the deep end myself here, but SEAmaxxing is my last cope boyo, I really, really want to restore something of a feel of the normal life that I once dreamed to have.

I know exactly how you feel mate, looking "back" at these giga attractive 19-23 age range of foids and know that I will never know the human sentiment to feel desired by a young, attractive foid, never felt the adventure, that the future is open and the present is good. Probably will never get to feel desired by any foid period, not that men care too much about me either. Its just the loss that this feeling, which is regarded as inherent for human life, did not take place for me and people treat it as its perfectly normal, nothing to be upset about, nothing to worry about or feel sad about.
But we need to move on man, nobody is going to come to our aid, they wont make this right for us, they wont help us cope. Has been written here many times over, its imperative for us incels that we live outside the loop, because we´re born outside the loop to begin with. Suppose a lot of us are lucky enough to be able to betabuxx to some degree, heart goes out to all the truecells out there from shit tier countries, it really does, you can try to SEAmaxx or whatevermaxx in another underdeveloped part of the globe and I think chances are not superbad that you can be able to score a young prime foid, wont be like any life that you imagined or anyone else wanted for you, but its the only chance we got mate.

Dont know if Im not going off the deep end myself here, but SEAmaxxing is my last cope boyo, I really, really want to restore something of a feel of the normal life that I once dreamed to have.
Feminists try to control our sexuality

they are angry they have hit the wall

Feminists try to control our sexuality

They try to control sexuality period because its their way of exerting power, they can choose who gets to have sex, reproduce and who doesnt. Now they have been given all the power and they are doing their best to create a slave class of people who get nothing and should be happy with betabuxxing very low SMV foids in their 30s.

They try to control sexuality period because its their way of exerting power, they can choose who gets to have sex, reproduce and who doesnt. Now they have been given all the power and they are doing their best to create a slave class of people who get nothing and should be happy with betabuxxing very low SMV foids in their 30s.
Basically feminists hate biology

He's the lucky one

its all about money at this age tbh

reminds me of the elderly australian judge who got engaged to a slut 45 yrs his junior. feminists were raging about how she could influence him, and they tried to launch an investigation. the attorney general said there were no laws broken and he had done nothing. feminists got shut down lol
d2ce069e9330441384104232660a6a2f

anyway, it is truly [LIFEFUEL] to read that the slut got killed in a car crash recently :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They act as if he married a 10 year old female.
It’s just a 21 year old, calm down.
she already has at least (at minimum) 3 years of sexual experience how stupid are foids and cucks?

she already has at least (at minimum) 3 years of sexual experience how stupid are foids and cucks?
Feminists like to say “love is love” and accept gay people but they act like age gaps between 2 adults is evil

America a country where trans women with dicks using the bathroom with real women is ok despite genital differences but age gaps between two adults is bad