Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Peter Dinklage versus Cucktears

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
ITcels:
Zsgft

The man himself:
Dinklage

Brutal. Not even being called sexy as a male celebrity is a clear indication you'll get laid.
Jfl at them trying to bluepill a literal dwarf. This dude has probably been treated like shit by normies his entire life before he became famous. Now they want to use him as their shield against the blackpill.

Jesus christ these faggots are so fucking clueless.

Don't worry short dudes if you manage to get a starring role on on a hit TV show and become super rich and famous we'll use you as a talking point to counter evil inkwells.

Based and blackpilled midget

Jfl at them trying to bluepill a literal dwarf. This dude has probably been treated like shit by normies his entire life before he became famous. Now they want to use him as their shield against the blackpill.

Peter Dinklage has a net worth of 15 million $ and is famous world wide for his acting career. LMS and his MS is far beyond the norm.

These retards are seriously comparing hollywood stars to average people.

Give me his MS and I will slay pussy like Andres Breivik slayed those teenagers at Utoya Island

Don't worry short dudes if you manage to get a starring role on on a hit TV show and become super rich and famous we'll use you as a talking point to counter evil inkwells.
I think midgets have more probabilities of achieving this than short guys because of their quirk. There are almost no midgets in the film industry, but at least there are some. If you ask me about short men, I have problems thinking about one taking important roles. Can you boyos remind me of someone being a 5'4" TV/cinema star?

Peter Dinklage has a net worth of 15 million $ and is famous world wide for his acting career. LMS and his MS is far beyond the norm.

These retards are seriously comparing hollywood stars to average people.

Give me his MS and I will slay pussy like Andres Breivik slayed those teenagers at Utoya Island
The best part is that a rich famous manlet like him still doesn't believe women, so how in the hell do they expect nobodies like us to be bluepilled?
I think midgets have more probabilities of achieving this than short guys because of their quirk. There are almost no midgets in the film industry, but at least there are some. If you ask me about short men, I have problems thinking about one taking important roles. Can you boyos remind me of someone being a 5'4" TV/cinema star?
Only Elijah Wood. People also point out Daniel Radcliffe, but he was a child actor so I don't count him, because there's no way they would've chosen him to be Harry Potter if they knew he would turn out to be a manlet.

The rest are jesters like Kevin Hart or Danny Devito. That's about it.

The best part is that a rich famous manlet like him still doesn't believe women, so how in the hell do they expect nobodies like us to be bluepilled?

Only Elijah Wood. People also point out Daniel Radcliffe, but he was a child actor so I don't count him, because there's no way they would've chosen him to be Harry Potter if they knew he would turn out to be a manlet.

Oh right. I can't believe I forgot Elijah Wood. Still... here the are: the exceptions to the rule :feelstrash:

IT are a bunch of delusional faggots/trannies/whales.

When a legit dwarf looks more masculine than you.

Oh right. I can't believe I forgot Elijah Wood. Still... here the are: the exceptions to the rule :feelstrash:
Aside from being a Hobbit I don't think he's done anything too special anyway. He's one of those one trick ponies, like the guy who played Rorschach in Watchmen. Hollywood basically needed a guy of that type, after that it's only garbage roles nobody cares about. Meanwhile true Chads like Henry Cavill never run out of cool roles.
LMFAO I JUST SAW YOUR SIG. BASED AS FUCK LOL.

WHAT GAME IS THAT?
I think it's a VR game called Blade and Sorcery. You can go ER on foids up close and personal.

Last edited:
Just be a millionaire actor bro!

Just be a famous dwarf bro

Aren't Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe both Jews in a Jewish dominated field of work? So is Danny Devito any many ugly looking guys.

In fact most incel looking actors are Jews. Jews who got their through connections like Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler
4fdb936169bedda816000001

Their level of virtue signalling is just fucking sad. It's so obviously insincere too, as most people on IT are complete autists they don't understand how to properly virtue signal.

Doing it right would be "Tom Cruise is short, but he's hot af!!" (even though I've STILL seen him get mocked for being short JFL) but at least there's actually truth in that. Trying to pass off genuine dwarves as sex icons is just offensive to them tbh.

Even their anecdotes are falling apart jfl.
The blackpill is too strong.

Aside from being a Hobbit I don't think he's done anything too special anyway. He's one of those one trick ponies, like the guy who played Rorschach in Watchmen. Hollywood basically needed a guy of that type, after that it's only garbage roles nobody cares about. Meanwhile true Chads like Henry Cavill never run out of cool roles.
Accurate as a seismograph :feelswhere:

Aren't Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe both Jews in a Jewish dominated field of work? So is Danny Devito any many ugly looking guys.

In fact most incel looking actors are Jews. Jews who got their through connections like Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler
. View attachment 342216
Just Be Jewish theory is legit. :feelshmm:

Do these people really think there are people out here looking to fuck dwarves

What now ITcucks? Will you faggots call him an inkel too? I bet you cunts would kill themselves in less than two hours in a dwarf's skin.

"I know a guy"
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The legendary 5'4 dude that everyone seems to know but no one has ever seen him, heard from his exes and no foid has ever claimed to be currently fucking him.

Hmm.

HMM.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

:feelswhere: