Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pets and wild animals have it better than humans (particularly incels) in which they don’t get depressed over not having a mate

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Think about it. Other than humans and dolphins, animals do not mate for pleasure and validation. You think your cat or dog is lonely because he’s not fucking some bitch? Your dog is more concerned with getting belly rubs than getting laid. Yes I know pets get neutered, but I honestly doubt the ones that struggle to mate due to not being the alpha animal feel sad about it. They only mate due to pure instinct. Humans that struggle with dating and sex have to deal with things like depression and loneliness. Other animals don’t.

Think about it. Other than humans and dolphins, animals do not mate for pleasure and validation. You think your cat or dog is lonely because he’s not fucking some bitch? Your dog is more concerned with getting belly rubs than getting laid. Yes I know pets get neutered, but I honestly doubt the ones that struggle to mate due to not being the alpha animal feel sad about it. They only mate due to pure instinct. Humans that struggle with dating and sex have to deal with things like depression and loneliness. Other animals don’t.
A lot of animals DO feel loneliness and dogs are DEF more concerned with getting laid than getting belly rubs you MASSIVE RETARD. You think sexually frustrated animals don't suffer? Yes they don't have to deal with all the complex emotional bullshit we humans have but saying Incelibate animals don't suffer that much?This only shows how incapable you are of viewing things outside of your little solipsistic bubble. So much for someone who claims to be morally superior to the rest of the forum, you're just another virtue signaling fag with fake empathy dangling from his little balls. Why don't you fuck off to cucks without hate already you sanctimonious piece of shit

also yknow animals can just kill each other for the foid or rape them

A lot of animals DO feel loneliness and dogs are DEF more concerned with getting laid than getting belly rubs you MASSIVE RETARD. You think sexually frustrated animals don't suffer? Yes they don't have to deal with all the complex emotional bullshit we humans have but saying Incelibate animals don't suffer that much?This only shows how incapable you are of viewing things outside of your little solipsistic bubble. So much for someone who claims to be morally superior to the rest of the forum, you're just another virtue signaling fag with fake empathy dangling from his little balls. Why don't you fuck off to cucks without hate already you sanctimonious piece of shit
Dogs feel lonely when their owner isn’t around. Dogs don’t have emotional connections with other dogs, dogs don’t have girlfriends or whatever. Why are so you upset with me, anyway? And I don’t claim to be morally superior to anyone.

Over for dogcels

Dogs don’t have emotional connections with other dogs,
Seriously dude don't you realize how retarded this is?
Why are so you upset with me, anyway?
I fucking hate moral fags like you, and this thread is probably a lame attempt to insinuate those who don't feel like you do about women are animals

Seriously dude don't you realize how retarded this is?

I fucking hate moral fags like you, and this thread is probably a lame attempt to insinuate those who don't feel like you do about women are animals
I mean they don’t like we do. Why to male dogs not stick around with female dogs they have puppies with?
This thread isn’t an attempt at anything, in fact I’m honestly upset that people here hate me because I don’t want to do things like rape women or enslave them. If you wanna do that shit then whatever, but don’t get pissed at me for not wanting that shit.

Last edited:
I mean they don’t like we do. Why to male dogs not stick around with female dogs they have puppies with?
This thread isn’t an attempt at anything, in fact I’m honestly upset that people here hate me because I don’t want to do things like rape women or enslave them. If you wanna do that shit then whatever, but don’t get pissed at me for not wanting that shit.
I guess I just can't help feeling pure scorn for sanctimonious cunts just like you can't help being one yourself. It's just the way it is

That’s not true at all but keep telling yourself that.
I know how bluepilled man act when their world is turned upside down and i don't know how mentally stable you are so I'm not trying to provoke any impulsive behavior.

Dogs feel lonely when their owner isn’t around. Dogs don’t have emotional connections with other dogs, dogs don’t have girlfriends or whatever. Why are so you upset with me, anyway? And I don’t claim to be morally superior to anyone.

Yes they do
Why to male dogs not stick around with female dogs they have puppies with?

Who said they don’t? Not all dogs and not all situations are the same, there are plethora of species that are monogamous, WOLVES live in packs of father, mother and children.

Last edited:
I agree.. their attitude to life is something we have lost somewhere. Where you just existed and didn't think. And when you stopped existing it didn't matter because consciously you never were 100% solid to your mind. You just acted, you didn't think. Consciousness is a curse and I don't really want it anymore.

Humans are one of the happiest species. Imagine being a wild animal starving and getting sick without any healthcare. Being born a low-value human mogs being born an animal.

For most mammal species the male reacts to various stimuli produced by the female when she's in heat. And I'm pretty sure that when a female is in heat the males would be very upset if they were prevented from mounting her.

There is no heat in our species, the female can cause sexual arousal on the male at any time of her cycle.

That being said, I think about leopards sometimes. Not about their sex life but about how these animals spend so much time alone, doing nothing and chilling on their own. It kind of helps at times.

Last edited:
Because they can rape and don't pay (((tax))).