Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Phenibut sweetspot.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I think taking 1g in the morning on empty stomach and then topping it off with an extra 0.5g 2 hours later is the sweet spot for me. I feel great, I feel very light. My anxiety is gone. I say things as they come to my mind I don't even question myself like I always do. I spoke up in my work meeting today for the first time ever probably. It felt great. I am so free. FeelsGoodMan. I am taking this shit with me to SEA it's fucking made me low inhib. I am low inhib god. I am lowinhibmaxxed on this shit.

Too bad it only lasts few couple of hours and can't take it every day. Fuck. Still.

I fucking love phenibut it's a gods drug. I FUCKING LOVE DIS SHIT. If only I could take it every day. I would be so happy.

Xanax mogs Phenibut into oblivion.

Xanax mogs Phenibut into oblivion.

Never tried it tbh. But I heard it's more on a hardcore side of things. I don't really wanna be a drug addict tbh.

It lasts all day for me, not a couple of hours.

Just make sure that you don't develop a dependence on it. If you're going to save it for SEAmaxx use you'd be better off not taking it for a few months (or however much time it takes for you to "detox" from it) and use it once you need it.

Phenibut sounds legit, though. Glad it's working for you.