Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Physical or Digital game's ?

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date

What's your preference ?

• Total voters
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Im mostly physical still, i like owning the disk and case,also collector editions can be pretty cool. But i see why some people prefer digital games. I will buy a digital game if it's cheap enough though. I would like to see where you guy's fall on the matter, parts of the internet seem abit divided on the issue.

physical, easily.

ONLY 90s KIDS WILL UNDERSTAND.

fukmylyf said:
ONLY 90s KIDS WILL UNDERSTAND.

kek, I know it's a meme, but I was the archetypical 90's kid; 6 in 1990, 15 in 1999

yet, I prefer digital. I remember going to Jumbo Video with me mum and wishing I could have all of those Genesis games. Now, I have them in a folder and can play them all. I have about ten old Genesis', but it's a pain to get them running and I have only forty or so games.

So I like files. I even like them better than CD's for audio.

games are shit. i havent enjoyed video games in so fucking long.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:

Do you follow gaming culture?

example: participate in game forums or watch YouTube videos about games?

Because I've noticed that people who do that have a hard time enjoying gaming now.

A Good Friend said:
Do you follow gaming culture?

example: participate in game forums or watch YouTube videos about games?

Because I've noticed that people who do that have a hard time enjoying gaming now.

no i dont and never have.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
no i dont and never have.

Neither have I.

Well, not everyone digs gaming. I just need something to do with my mind or it turns on me.

i like touching the physical box and looking at it but at the same time I hate it and it makes me want to die

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:

games r cool. look up some weird cool indie games like superhot, ruiner, hyper light drifter, furi

At this point I don't care if it's digital or physical copies. But physical copies take up to much room and you have to dust more.

Definitely physcial.

A Good Friend said:
kek, I know it's a meme, but I was the archetypical 90's kid; 6 in 1990, 15 in 1999

yet, I prefer digital. I remember going to Jumbo Video with me mum and wishing I could have all of those Genesis games. Now, I have them in a folder and can play them all. I have about ten old Genesis', but it's a pain to get them running and I have only forty or so games.

BLASPHEMY!

A Good Friend said:

Thinking about old retro games gets me incredibly depressed thinking about when I was a very young child and we were very poor and my parents couldn't afford to buy me a console. Then I finally got a genesis with 3 games but I really just wanted to play mario games more than anything :/

I just remember going to different babysitters houses and their kids would have NES and SNES consoles. Of course, they never let me play, I just watched but I was so amazed. Feels bad man.

ever since i got my pc i haven't touched physical games. i have almost 400 games on steam, imagine trying to fit 400 games in your room kek.

I'm too high inhib to go outside and by a copy from the store and also too high inhibit order a copy and pick it a up from the mail person. So I'm mostly digital. Since I'm mostly on steam user I have it no choice to be it digital

will never buy a physical game ever again after being frauded by a software house I trusted deeply ( big wake up call )

there may be exceptions though

Physical = board game or sports? If the latter then no, if the former then sometimes.

FeminismsCancer said:
Physical = board game or sports? If the latter then no, if the former then sometimes.
he's taliking about videogames I suppose

nausea said:
he's taliking about videogames I suppose

That was digital games.

I have a collection of about 60-70 disc games, but I still have some digital games.

FeminismsCancer said:

No, he means physical games like this
PS4-GAMES-FOR-SALE-SEE-PICS-20150601124318.jpg

And digital videogames are games you download onto a console/pc.

Digital, and especialy so for consoles. We´re not in the 90s anymore so i don´t want to waste time swapping discs.