Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Physicality Trifecta: The Three Necessary Physical Ingredients for Becoming a Self-Actualized Male

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
  1. A good-looking face - the less aesthetically appealing your face looks (either from objective deformity or through displaying weak features that are more associated with femininity than masculinity), the less you will be able to retain the eye contact and respect of those around you, not only in sexual situations but also in social situations.
  2. An above average (for a man) height - being short can give you many blows to your confidence; even if you're way taller than the average woman, you will still be regarded as a manlet. The best you can be in is within the top 20% for your sex within your immediate mating environment (over 6 feet is 14.5% of the U.S. male population). However, with infotech allowing all women across the globe to know that 6 feet exist, you should be 6 feet and above regardless of what environment you occupy.
  3. And finally, and this should come as a surprise to absolutely no one but only the most bluepilled soyboy who would be naturally selected out of existence if not for our pussified joke of a civilization.
A

Big

Slappin'

DICK

Like with height, average doesn't cut it. You need to be within the top percentile of whatever is within your immediate mating environment. The average penis size is 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect. Unless you have the 2 previous qualities, it's over for you if you don't have anything bigger than this.

And if you're an ugly short guy with a below-average sized cock, you are the lowest of the low. Nothing you do will ever save you. You can find the cure for cancer, and it won't do absolutely anything but give you some hollow trophies and commendations. The only option to you is to GenghisKhanmaxx and try to use force (i.e., surprise cuddles and not-aliving the competition) or to accept your genetic destiny and self-exodus.

If, however, you have all these qualities maxed to the nth degree, and you're not getting laid, you're either living on another planet or actively denying sex to all the women who literally throw themselves at you. Or maybe you developed a bad eating habit in childhood and got so fat that it dwarfed your ubermenschian genetics. Whichever the case, you are the luckiest man in existence.

This is the blackpill. Your worth as a male is determined by things you have virtually no control over. Never forget this.

Some people will tell you that you need to be NT. I would literally throw away my sanity and embrace our dark lord Cthulhu if it meant I could have at least 1 of these qualities. I would literally become retarded. In fact, it would make life easier, because I wouldn't have the blackpill hanging over my head. The knowledge of the blackpill has only increased my suffering. I would throw away my abundance of brain cells if it means I can forget everything and live in blissful ignorance.

But regardless, not having one of these things means your existence is a joke.

So laugh.

Height and dick are worthless without face.

how big would you say your dick has to be to be big?

how big would you say your dick has to be to be big?

Above average, which is 5 inches erect. I'd say 7 inches is optimal. You also need good enough girth. No use in having a long rifle if it's a thick as a twig. I have a hard time figuring out the formal measurement for girth, but a fat cigar is definitely optimal.

Above average, which is 5 inches erect. I'd say 7 inches is optimal. You also need good enough girth. No use in having a long rifle if it's a thick as a twig. I have a hard time figuring out the formal measurement for girth, but a fat cigar is definitely optimal.
7 inches is a good size but it's not optimal. 8 and 9 inchers are better

That's why I think I would take face and dick over height. Even though I'm a manlet, having an above average dick and face would put me in a very good position for the "short packages come with very big surprises" crowd. And I think that having a Chad face would make even the most heightist foids turn around (even if they're taller than you). Besides, with leg lengthening surgery, I can fix always that last deficiency. I may not become over 6 feet, but I'll definitely achieve a far better balance with my Chad face and big dick.

You could be packing a yard stick and it won't do you any good if you look like a burn victim or are a manlet

That's why I think I would take face and dick over height. Even though I'm a manlet, having an above average dick and face would put me in a very good position for the "short packages come with very big surprises" crowd. And I think that having a Chad face would make even the most heightist foids turn around (even if they're taller than you). Besides, with leg lengthening surgery, I can fix always that last deficiency. I may not become over 6 feet, but I'll definitely achieve a far better balance with my Chad face and big dick.
I am 6 inches taller than a friend who fucks a hot girl taller than him

Trust me, height is so overrated here...