Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pic compilation of FDS whores gets posted, FDS and purplepillers are SEETHING

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Screenshot 2020 05 10 Pic compilation of FDS whores gets posted FDS and purplepillers are SEE

PurplePill is mad? Why would they be? Also, we need to start reporting things on that subreddit. I don't think very many people know about it.

i remember this from earlier, i had a brief oneitis for the one in the middle column with the crazy eyes and the big schnoz

These trannies are more manly than me
i remember this from earlier, i had a brief oneitis for the one in the middle column with the crazy eyes and the big schnoz
You knew her?

I can smell the daddy issues from here

Starting with the bottom right and going counterclockwise:

- Looks like a tranny
- Bitchiest, cuntiest feminist face ever
- Amazing achievement: Managed to make boobage look unsexy
- She has a stick shoved up her ass, right?
- Gives a new meaning to butterface
- Does this dress hide how fat I am?
- Looks like a tranny
- I'm SO different from all the other foids whose blonde comes from a bottle
- Yet another 4/10 who thinks she's Stacy
- The face of IQ 65

I can smell the daddy issues from here
I am not sure if I had said it before but I like your signature except he is aiming for his pre frontal cortex, probably would kill him either way.

There is no well balanced individual that use reddit, it's all tranny, faggot, soyboy, pedo or landwhale.

Only two of them are attractive. The black woman and the blonde underneath her.

Black woman looks like she could be my oneitis' mother.

They're still coping I see. Delusional hags. No youth whatsoever. The entirety of r/trufemcels mogs them, and they're supposed to be the ugly chicks.

Jfl non are above 5/10. Most are sub5. Yet all their egos tell them they are above average. :feelskek: :feelskek:

953CCCF7 8767 4687 995E 085F69D79085

>far above average

This is kind of sad that all these hoes can get Chad to fuck them. Ngl, I thought they were mostly going to be black, like it would be the inverse of what it actually is (guess I'm racis)

Last edited:
Who made this compilation and where did he get this pics from?

The very existence of r/femaledatingstrategy makes no sense. It would be like having r/BillionaireFinancialSecurityStrategy.

Actually, the name makes no sense. It has nothing to do with actual dating "strategy," which is completely unnecessary for foids thanks to their unearned privilege and sky-high hypergamy. Rather, it's nothing more than a circlejerk for fat, ugly foids whose SMV has been inflated like a balloon thanks to feminism, cuckoldry, and simping. Just a bunch of fat cunts self-congratulating on "beating the game" on tutorial mode.

I am not sure if I had said it before but I like your signature except he is aiming for his pre frontal cortex, probably would kill him either way.
Yours is cool too, giga based.

The best looking one Bottom right and is around a 6-7 (with makeup on)
AND THEY ALL EXPECT CHAD

:lul: :lul:

lmao at these hoes. average incel here mogs them but due to being male they are incel

They look like shit, this proves that they are mad because they can't get a chad to commit

What a bunch of ugly roasties. Not a single one is attractive.

They look exactly like how I imagined, a lot of average and ugly women who are angry at the men they sleep with for not committing to them. Because they are Chads and Chads don't settle for ugly. These women are perhaps our looksmatch, lol.

They look exactly like how I imagined, a lot of average and ugly women who are angry at the men they sleep with for not committing to them. Because they are Chads and Chads don't settle for ugly. These women are perhaps our looksmatch, lol.

Id maybe fuck the bottom middle one. Remaining wouldnt touch with long pole.

Last edited:
I don't get this sub. Women live on just exist mode.

If you're not a Stacey, you can't secure Chad. Most you can get is a "want some fukk", and maybe a bastard child. The end.

Jawline mogs me hard.