Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pic + follow-up of the foid that duped hundreds of men to meet with her

Ascent God

Ascent God

Banned
-
Original video with report:

I'd say she's a 5/10 in the twitter post...

Here's a follow-up article.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/natash...r-explains-purpose-behind-dating-competition/

*Partnered up with a producer
*Short film to educate men about their sexiest attitudes;
"There's a lot of issues related to the online dating," Rob Bliss told CBS News. "It's sexist, ableist ... there's a lot of problems." Bliss said his idea was to have someone do in public what a lot of people have been doing on Tinder: judging prospective dates on minuscule things, like physical characteristics." - Like guys are the ones with high standards. The fact that hundreds of guys showed up for this average girls shows that the male sex is not the picky one.

Video on YouTube of a guy that was there that says some cucks skipped work or flew across the state to meet her. Also says she catfished and look alot worse in real life:

A video with a short segment of her and her Chadlite producer explaining the purpose of this shit:
<iframe src="https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/video/embed/57352631" width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" style="border:none;" allowfullscreen></iframe>
*They say they did this to bring awareness that the dating requirements are fucking high

Another follow-up article:
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/...vealed-girl-duped-dozens-guys-tinder-57352170

Real life look:
4/10 at best...
gma-natasha-aponte-rob-bliss-abc-1-jt-180823_hpMain_1x1_384.jpg

Cucks competing in physical activities for that thing:
180821_gma_pilgrim4_0740_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Thot:
natasha-aponte-tinder-marketing-stunt.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180824_193229.jpg
    IMG_20180824_193229.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 126
  • over.jpg
    over.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 133
faceberg does incel stuff?

i feel ashamed to be the same gender as these cucks

is faceberg pro or against incels?

I would get mad if this happens to me. lol these guys got ignored and duped by this woman and they still laugh about it and think it is funny

i cant even fathom as a 4/10 what it would feel like for 100 foids to scrap over me. reality becomes even more absurd when you put it in perspectiv elike that

If she didn't have fake up I would mog her

@Hunter perfect example of the men you were talking about in your ragefuel thread. i wouldn't be surprised if some men were willing to compete

@Hunter perfect example of the men you were talking about in your ragefuel thread. i wouldn't be surprised if some men were willing to compete

my recent one? yeah that thread was inspired by this.

It's a damn shame she didn't match with a single thugmaxxed Chad who was willing to beat/murder her for pulling him into this stunt. As it stands, she is just encouraging thots to copy her in an attempt to to attention whore for the local media.

She's like an 8-9 with fakeup, idk why you all think she's so ugly

So, human flesh search?

But on the otherside, @catfishman23 you have your new goal post.

That female needs to have acid thrown in her face. She needs to be raped, beaten and then left to be consumed by animals. Is this video alone not proof enough of a gigantic imbalance in the social value between men and women?
Some random whore can literally, LITERALLY get a crowd of men to arrive in a single destination, then proceed to actually sort through them until she finds one she likes...and these vile, desperate cucks actually allow this to happen on the vague notion that if they're 'selected' then they might, just might, get some rotten used up pussy.

We need to bring back public executions and remove woman's rights.

That female needs to have acid thrown in her face. She needs to be raped, beaten and then left to be consumed by animals. Is this video alone not proof enough of a gigantic imbalance in the social value between men and women?
Some random whore can literally, LITERALLY get a crowd of men to arrive in a single destination, then proceed to actually sort through them until she finds one she likes...and these vile, desperate cucks actually allow this to happen on the vague notion that if they're 'selected' then they might, just might, get some rotten used up pussy.

We need to bring back public executions and remove woman's rights.
giphy.gif

My initial rage has dissipated after learning that faceberg seems like a knowledgable guy that made a good point about the dating game.

It's over, imagine simply being a 5/10 with makeup being able to organize hundreds of men anytime you want. JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back