Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Picture this. You're the main hero of an RPG party.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Let's say you've got 5-7 members. You're drawing close to the end of your journey, probably just some side quests to get the good weapons then it's off to the final dungeons. You all set up camp and rest for the night.

Downtime like this is good for catching up on your thoughts. Seeing how everyone is doing. You're far from the comforts of home. But the company of a special someone has kept you warm and your heart full of fight: The one girl on this team. She's one of the earliest to join your force, so you two have been traveling together longer than pretty much anyone else on the team. But you remember, and are reminded every time you look at her, how her beauty struck you when you first saw her. She's uncommonly pretty. You'd like to tell her. In fact, you'd like to tell her you love her. But you don't know quite how to put it, especially as you haven't really had a moment of peace on this journey. Not like right now. Tonight just seems like an especially peaceful night.

You're all are spaced around the campfire at your various leisures. When just then, one of the newer members, much newer than that girl you like, boldy declares "Man, I ain't had my dick rubbed since I joined this hunt." The team takes notice. Including the girl you like. "Uhh, ahahahahaha whaaaaaaaaaat??? :p" Amused, she scooches closer to the new guy. And the two of them have a discussion asking what it is other quest parties do when they have sexual urges that need fulfilling. The girl you like says that horny adventurers just have sex with each other when they feel the need. The new guy says that can't be true. But the girl you like insists that's what happens. In fact, maybe she insists a little too much.

What can you do? What can you say? Can you salvage this at all? Do you think you can sleep through the sound of their relief tonight?

I wish life was some big ass RPG in which everyone could win fair and square

Does it look like you're winning fair and square in this scenario?

You have boss fights in the morning!

Their only purpose was to be defeated by me and the boys and show my superior genetics in order to get some chances with the women. Now that there is no competition, I can simply force the women to be with me, whether the bosses have been killed or not.

It’s time to go ER in a RPG.

I can’t believe I can say this truthfully without breaking rules.

kick both his and her ass

I like rocket propelled grenades.

This scenario is why they exist...

Are mods installed for this version of minecraft?

This is some weird cuck shit ngl :feelsugh:

I believe you can stop it. You just have to mog him. Or start pounding her walls before he can. She's obviously a whore, you can tell by her actions. So it shouldn't be hard to pound her tbh

You're not supposed to allow it, if you can stop it at all.

If you’re too low inhib to ask her up to this point she already thinks you’re sub human. The only honorable thing to do is to slay them both (in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice) and commit seppuku tbhngl

Just let it happen and Jill them right after the boss fights
tell everyone they died in heroic sacrifice

Cast a curse on him that inflicts genital warts and boils, but is unbeknownst to his own sight.
Listen to her scream when he pulls his pants down.
Profit.

Life is a lottery game so I guess you can say its fair given you consent to being born

I believe you can stop it. You just have to mog him. Or start pounding her walls before he can. She's obviously a whore, you can tell by her actions. So it shouldn't be hard to pound her tbh

It's clearly gonna happen tonight, she's really into him. So you would have to do something right now.

Does it look like you're winning fair and square in this scenario?
Mmm... compared to real life, I think yes.
But such freely given sex is a bad thing tho

Mmm... compared to real life, I think yes.
But such freely given sex is a bad thing tho

But you love this woman. What are you gonna do?

Go to her sleeping bag, or rent, proceed to fuck

Since you didn't specify the type/brand/theme (if any) that the RPG would be, mine will be Star Wars: KOTOR themed.

Thus in this scenario I would use a Jedi mind trick to cock block the fucker and if that didn't work, I would slaughter the entire group, cunt included (assuming she didn't respond well to my advances) and gain +38 Dark Side Points™ and become a Sith Lord from there.

Go to her sleeping bag, or rent, proceed to fuck

That would be well after the new guy did. They're gonna fuck tonight, you can see the interest in her eyes.

Since you didn't specify the type/brand/theme (if any) that the RPG would be, mine will be Star Wars: KOTOR themed.

Thus in this scenario I would use a Jedi mind trick to cock block the fucker and if that didn't work, I would slaughter the entire group, cunt included (assuming she didn't respond well to my advances) and gain +38 Dark Side Points™ and become a Sith Lord from there.

Even if this wasn't KOTOR, this is a fair response.

GO BEFORE HE DOES

Right now? They're gonna fuck at earliest convenience, they're not gonna go to bed, then wake up and start fucking, they're gonna fuck as soon as they can.

Right now? They're gonna fuck at earliest convenience, they're not gonna go to bed, then wake up and start fucking, they're gonna fuck as soon as they can.
I'm saying, as soon as she's in bed go fuck. Beat him too it at all cost

I'm saying, as soon as she's in bed go fuck. Beat him too it at all cost

What if she's not going to her bed? What if they stay together until you guys/everyone but you goes to sleep? And then start fucking?

What if she's not going to her bed? What if they stay together until you guys/everyone but you goes to sleep? And then start fucking?
Then you have to MOG him. Brutally mog him.

Beat him up and then rape the hole in front of him.

I would let the final boss kill me when it's at its final strands of hp ngl

I would let the final boss kill me when it's at its final strands of hp ngl

So the new guy can land the kill blow and get victory sex from your beloved?

Life is an RPG and I always roll 1.

Women rarely ever fought historically, and the same happens in many fantasy settings. It's nearly 90% or more men. So the likelihood of a woman being willing to risk her life daily in and out, just to fight alongside me and a few other people is extremely low.
And if that scenario happened,
What can you do? What can you say? Can you salvage this at all? Do you think you can sleep through the sound of their relief tonight?
If i had money, i'd toss him some coin and tell him to go into a village and fuck the local whore.
And when he does that, i'd find a way to let the female know that i am interested in her

Women rarely ever fought historically, and the same happens in many fantasy settings. It's nearly 90% or more men. So the likelihood of a woman being willing to risk her life daily in and out, just to fight alongside me and a few other people is extremely low.
And if that scenario happened,

If i had money, i'd toss him some coin and tell him to go into a village and fuck the local whore.
And when he does that, i'd find a way to let the female know that i am interested in her

90%? In RPGs? No I don't think that's accurate. When you think of the great RPG teams, there are plenty of women. More men, but often at least two women. You're looking at about 25% of the team at minimum.

90%? In RPGs? No I don't think that's accurate. When you think of the great RPG teams, there are plenty of women. More men, but often at least two women. You're looking at about 25% of the team at minimum.
Not in armies much. More or less in adventurer type scenarios. Or barbians. But either way, there's no way she would choose me, a 5'6 4 inch dicked autistic incel looking man, over some warrior Chad

It's over.

When you are this kind of anime RPG hero who holds back his desires like that, you are an incel nice guy type.
First of all, she does not want to fuck you, because if she wanted, she would have given you interest signs by now.
And second, you are an incredibly cucked bluepill hero for thinking this way.

How pathetic, you fight alongside this chick and you have "love feelings" for her the entire time, all the while this other dude makes one sexual comment and gets to stick it in.

In this case you must go ultra-low inhib and say "Ditch that guy, I want you more than he does, come with me and I will fuck you good" and if she says no (which will likely happen because you sound like a retard, plus she never showed interest in you) then you must ditch both of them and get over your oneitis.
Go to the blackpill healer immediately to get blackpill therapy as soon as possible.

You must not allow for this cucked situation to unfold.

At least you had the balls to speak your true desires.

After that, beat the final boss, then maxx out your SMV stats and find someone else without being this cucked.

It's over.

When you are this kind of anime RPG hero who holds back his desires like that, you are an incel nice guy type.
First of all, she does not want to fuck you, because if she wanted, she would have given you interest signs by now.
And second, you are an incredibly cucked bluepill hero for thinking this way.

How pathetic, you fight alongside this chick and you have "love feelings" for her the entire time, all the while this other dude makes one sexual comment and gets to stick it in.

In this case you must go ultra-low inhib and say "Ditch that guy, I want you more than he does, come with me and I will fuck you good" and if she says no (which will likely happen because you sound like a retard, plus she never showed interest in you) then you must ditch both of them and get over your oneitis.
Go to the blackpill healer immediately to get blackpill therapy as soon as possible.

You must not allow for this cucked situation to unfold.

At least you had the balls to speak your true desires.

After that, beat the final boss, then maxx out your SMV stats and find someone else without being this cucked.

Will Blackpill Blessing allow you to find someone else, or does it jade you from believing you can?

I would use one of my paladin spell slots to detect evil, and upon discovering that this loose wench was actually a succubus monster in disguise I would purge the demonic filth from this world

Just don't allow women into the adventuring party, that was the first mistake.

I would use one of my paladin spell slots to detect evil, and upon discovering that this loose wench was actually a succubus monster in disguise I would purge the demonic filth from this world

No no, she's human.