Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Piercings are disgusting and degenerate.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Who normalized this crap? Why would foids do this? Is it a taunt regarding their infinite smv in clownworld? Are they seriously retarded and think that this is attractive? This is one thing which almost makes me think that the god of Abraham might be real after all, considering that this was prohibited. We should ban this revolting practice. Tattoos are bad, but this is in a whole other league.

Tattoos and piercings are a big turn off to me, ngl.

Who normalized this crap? Why would foids do this? Is it a taunt regarding their infinite smv in clownworld? Are they seriously retarded and think that this is attractive? This is one thing which almost makes me think that the god of Abraham might be real after all, considering that this was prohibited. We should ban this revolting practice. Tattoos are bad, but this is in a whole other league.

I don't like them personally. It's weird that they do everything the Bible says to not, even the self destructive stuff. It's almost as if God knew what was to come.

I don't like them personally. It's weird that they do everything the Bible says to not, even the self destructive stuff. It's almost as if God knew what was to come.
Even if people knew for sure God existed they'd still do the exact opposite of what he said

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Nose and lip piercings are the worst.