Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pinkpill feminism got banned on reddit, Female dating strategy is next

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
finally some good news :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Noooooooo!!! :soy::soy::soy: That sub was just to help sisters detect low value scrotes! :cryfeels::feelshaha::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Banned for what?

Time for some landwhale tears

Finally some fucking equality for once

Lifefuel indeed. That sub should have been banned ages ago. The ony sub I don't want banned though is FDS, and the only reason for that is is that they spread the blackpill 100x faster than incels ever will.

wtf is pinkpill anyways? why women so unoriginal?

Banned for what?
Probably because these foid reddits are full of shittalking about trannies
Obviously on reddit you can pretty much openly wish death on normal males (especially white) but if you say bad things about a current trendy group they're going to get pissy

Obviously on reddit you can pretty much openly wish death on normal males (especially white) but if you say bad things about a current trendy group they're going to get pissy
Interesting, yeah it is probably that, modern day liberalism is a very contradictory ideology.

Incels should support trannies, really pisses off the foids.

Bout time
Probably yeah — very true what you’re saying about double standards yeah.

HAHAHAHAHA FINALLY SOYDDIT MADE SOMETHING ABOUT IT :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsohh:

great job at the soyboys of reddit hq

SJWs tearing each other apart

C0e

all these subreddits should be given boards here to show how free speech we are, absorb their communities into ours and blackpill those women

Lifefuel indeed. That sub should have been banned ages ago. The ony sub I don't want banned though is FDS, and the only reason for that is is that they spread the blackpill 100x faster than incels ever will.
What about r/pinkpillfeminism, tho?

all these subreddits should be given boards here to show how free speech we are, absorb their communities into ours and blackpill those women
:soy::soy::soy:

we need our safe space but going 100% echo chamber all time is soy
why do we fear overlap
No pretty much every place is an echo chamber otherwise it's a co-opted jumbled mess.
What you are suggesting is to do things that make it look like you are taking the high road and being the better bigger man. All things society wants and expects of men but has no reciprocal view when it comes to women. No.
@Mainländer @LittleBoy @ThoughtfulCel

No pretty much every place is an echo chamber otherwise it's a co-opted jumbled mess.
Everything has it's theme, so obviously you can have different subforums with different themes which are echo chambers of different flavors.

I just wonder why we need an entire forum of such strict standards.

What you are suggesting is to do things that make it look like you are taking the high road and being the better bigger man.
All things society wants and expects of men but has no reciprocal view when it comes to women.
"bigger man" is sexist, and even "bigger person" is heightist

Perhaps we can call this "being the more scrupulous person" ?

I don't think the only reason we might choose to behave that way is just because society wants or respects it.

It arguably has it's own value, for our own personal benefit.

Whether or not women reciprocate and open their own safe spaces to our free speech seems besides the point to me.

Open engagement seems like it's own reward so long as it doesn't happen to such an excess that they pollute ALL our subforums with slidethreads.

If we allowed foids and a bunch of newfags started to white knight for them to the point of adopting shitty arguments we should be up to policing that ramification.

Though admittedly we already seem to have problems policing shitty arguments in our public opinion court, a lot of LQ posts these days with reliance on emoticons.

What you are suggesting is to do things that make it look like you are taking the high road and being the better bigger man. All things society wants and expects of men but has no reciprocal view when it comes to women. No.
@Mainländer @LittleBoy @ThoughtfulCel

In agreement with you. This is our safe space.

What did they even post there? Anyone got an archive?

Everything has it's theme, so obviously you can have different subforums with different themes which are echo chambers of different flavors.

I just wonder why we need an entire forum of such strict standards.
Because this is a male only space and through repeated experience in incel and manosphere spaces guys have learned that anytime women are allowed to participate it only generates more infighting and ineffectiveness and prevents serious conversations from being had without fear or offending or upsetting women.
"bigger man" is sexist, and even "bigger person" is heightist
:feelsseriously:
It's a figure of speech. And a description and goal society suggests. Take that up with society if you don't like the term used in a figure of speech.
I don't think the only reason we might choose to behave that way is just because society wants or respects it.

It arguably has it's own value, for our own personal benefit.

Whether or not women reciprocate and open their own safe spaces to our free speech seems besides the point to me.
You are letting women get their foot in the door to communities like that by offering them a safe haven here. How have women ever rewarded such generosity by men in the past? That kind of unneeded generosity led up to the situation we are at now. And yet now you want to repeat the same mistakes out of "understanding" and some loosely defined personal benefit.
Open engagement seems like it's own reward so long as it doesn't happen to such an excess that they pollute ALL our subforums with slidethreads.

If we allowed foids and a bunch of newfags started to white knight for them to the point of adopting shitty arguments we should be up to policing that ramification.

Though admittedly we already seem to have problems policing shitty arguments in our public opinion court, a lot of LQ posts these days with reliance on emoticons.
The day women are allowed on any section of this forum is the day this forum looses any effectiveness in discussing and venting for low status incel men.

Imo I get the feeling you are longing for female companionship. If that's the case you can always go somewhere else where women are allowed to post and entertain them in conversation. But don't force other members here to open up sections for women just because you are eager to talk to them.

Last edited:
through repeated experience in incel and manosphere spaces guys have learned that anytime women are allowed to participate it only generates more infighting and ineffectiveness and prevents serious conversations from being had without fear or offending or upsetting women.
The fear of offending or upsetting women always lurks in our minds even when they aren't known to be active participants since we know they're lurking and stalking the forum.

I think we should also examine the idea of an "anytime" stereotype, since it's possible that failed experiments in past just had the wrong parameters for guarding the conversation.

It's a figure of speech.
so is neckbeard/fedora/misogynist etc
all language is worth examining

You are letting women get their foot in the door to communities like that by offering them a safe haven here.
How have women ever rewarded such generosity by men in the past?
What exactly do you mean by safe haven though?
Lurking here or impersonating men here (both of which I assume some foids already do) seems 'safer' IMO since such women avoid being directly confronted.
By banning them we keep them safe from feeling they need to risk direct engagement with us.
"Oh I would totally engage those inkwells if they didn't censor me and prevent me from talking!"

Without that excuse, some would need to open themselves up to direct criticism from us, which could be upsetting for them.
There's a lot of hate here and it wouldn't seem "safe" being in the crosshairs of such hate so I expect few would avail themselves.
TBH the greater risk is probably giving a platform for guys LARPing as foids than actual foids.
You might get around that with cam verification (ie show-on-head tits or GTFO : vids not stills) albeit at greater risk of causing orbiting from our membership.

That kind of unneeded generosity led up to the situation we are at now.
And yet now you want to repeat the same mistakes out of "understanding" and some loosely defined personal benefit.
In what way? Letting girls play MTG is the direct cause of inceldom or some shit?
That seems like a gross oversimplification of our issues: hypergamy is a problem independent of and preceding of foids being allowed into male gatherings.
Foids will always find a means to locate Chad and spread for him and that has little to do with whether they can recruit orbiters from MTG weekly meetups.

The day women are allowed on any section of this forum is the day this forum looses any effectiveness in discussing and venting for low status incel men.
They're already here and you can't keep them out.
You can make it less convenient to cut down on foid traffic, sure, but let's not act like we have a perfect filter.
Even if you had some kind of video ID system to confirm members were male, if a foid wants to view our forum she just needs a soy orbiter to do the video ID for her and read over his shoulder.

If we had a new containment subforum/section as the only place foids are permitted to speak, for example (which is a step up from nowhere at all) I don't see how this would prevent us venting in the male-only subforums.

The concern with slidethreads is female venting displaces male venting, which doesn't happen if it's limited to a single spot.

If anything: maybe if we had foids spending energy on that they'd spend less energy impersonating men on the male-only forums as I'm sure they do now.
Imo I get the feeling you are longing for female companionship.
If that's the case you can always go somewhere else where women are allowed to post and entertain them in conversation.
Not openly.
My ability to enjoy female companionship correlates with how open I can be around them, which isn't very much in most communities.
If we DID allow them in an isolation subforum here, you'd have to admit we'd probably be, of all places on the internet, the least censored "place for guys to speak to mind to girls" you could possibly find.

Since we presently don't: what place would deserve that distinction right now? I can't even think of an example.

But don't force other members here to open up sections for women just because you are eager to talk to them.
LOL @ force

It's a suggestion to the mods. I'd rather know the foids in my midst than not know.

The 90% who are just male LARPers would also cement awareness that a lot of guys here could be disguised foids, which is easy to forget.

The fear of offending or upsetting women always lurks in our minds even when they aren't known to be active participants since we know they're lurking and stalking the forum.

I think we should also examine the idea of an "anytime" stereotype, since it's possible that failed experiments in past just had the wrong parameters for guarding the conversation.
No. Speak for yourself. I don't have how women might react in mind when I post here and neither do a lot of other members.
so is neckbeard/fedora/misogynist etc
all language is worth examining
Okay well if it's not a case of "being the bigger man" you are still holding men to higher standards than women. And that shouldn't go on. Stop extending the benefit of doubt to women or suggesting people here need to be "better." Society tells guys that all the time and that way allows women a foot in the door to invade men only spaces. It's also the reason why women get treated much more leniently than men. Fuck that. Don't suggest guys here need to give women a chance. Make your own forum if you crave that so bad.
What exactly do you mean by safe haven though?
Lurking here or impersonating men here (both of which I assume some foids already do) seems 'safer' IMO since such women avoid being directly confronted.
By banning them we keep them safe from feeling they need to risk direct engagement with us.
"Oh I would totally engage those inkwells if they didn't censor me and prevent me from talking!"
I don't care what they have to say and neither do most here. We've already had a lifetime already of having to listen to women. We don't care what they have to say here nor do we want them to put in their two cents.
Without that excuse, some would need to open themselves up to direct criticism from us, which could be upsetting for them.
There's a lot of hate here and it wouldn't seem "safe" being in the crosshairs of such hate so I expect few would avail themselves.
TBH the greater risk is probably giving a platform for guys LARPing as foids than actual foids.
You might get around that with cam verification (ie show-on-head tits or GTFO : vids not stills) albeit at greater risk of causing orbiting from our membership.
That thing about cam verification is more trouble than it is worth.
In what way? Letting girls play MTG is the direct cause of inceldom or some shit?
That seems like a gross oversimplification of our issues: hypergamy is a problem independent of and preceding of foids being allowed into male gatherings.
Foids will always find a means to locate Chad and spread for him and that has little to do with whether they can recruit orbiters from MTG weekly meetups.
What do you not get? You shouldn't be inviting women to participate on this site in any capacity.
They're already here and you can't keep them out.
You can make it less convenient to cut down on foid traffic, sure, but let's not act like we have a perfect filter.
Even if you had some kind of video ID system to confirm members were male, if a foid wants to view our forum she just needs a soy orbiter to do the video ID for her and read over his shoulder.
Idc it's still way less than if foids were allowed. Cutting down on foid traffic is good enough. And if they have to resort to larping as male to participate that's fine too because they can't piggyback off their female privilege since if they reveal that they are female or have a feminine posting style they'll get banned.
If we had a new containment subforum/section as the only place foids are permitted to speak, for example (which is a step up from nowhere at all) I don't see how this would prevent us venting in the male-only subforums.

The concern with slidethreads is female venting displaces male venting, which doesn't happen if it's limited to a single spot.
Be honest. You just want the possibility of female companionship on this site don't you? Because again if you want that you can go to a fem"cel" forum and talk with them.
If anything: maybe if we had foids spending energy on that they'd spend less energy impersonating men on the male-only forums as I'm sure they do now.
Who cares if they do or do not? I mean maybe they do maybe they don't but it doesn't matter unless you care about what women think of you posting here.
Not openly.
My ability to enjoy female companionship correlates with how open I can be around them, which isn't very much in most communities.
If we DID allow them in an isolation subforum here, you'd have to admit we'd probably be, of all places on the internet, the least censored "place for guys to speak to mind to girls" you could possibly find.

Since we presently don't: what place would deserve that distinction right now? I can't even think of an example.
No. As @ThoughtfulCel said if you want such a space, make your own website and forum and stop trying to change this one.
LOL @ force

It's a suggestion to the mods. I'd rather know the foids in my midst than not know.

The 90% who are just male LARPers would also cement awareness that a lot of guys here could be disguised foids, which is easy to forget.
Again Idc. If foids are going to larp as males then whatever. They don't get any special treatment and they are wasting their time tbf. But you should not specifically encourage women to post here with them allowing to announce in any way that they are women. Even it's a separate forum. You are inviting women into your space and assuming they will just stay there and not gradually change things to fit their notion or know this and feel resigned to that fate thinking it's inevitable. You should know better after seeing how extending the benefit of the doubt to women and holding men to greater standards than women has led to the current situation where women have more special treatment than men in every aspect of life.

@BlkPillPres @Dregster666 @Gymcelled @WØLF

Last edited:
FemaleDatingStrategy is actually high IQ and based. It's filled with a bunch of women that realize personality actually matters, and that they want nice guys.

Of course they're still imagining Chad nice guys in their head, but hey, it's better than them chasing Chads that are dark triads and thugmaxxers.

I don't have how women might react in mind when I post here and neither do a lot of other members.
You're literally talking about them right now. Of course there's times when we don't CONSCIOUSLY think about it, but it's obviously a subsconscious process and I'm always for acknowledging that, however fleeting.
Okay well if it's not a case of "being the bigger man" you are still holding men to higher standards than women. And that shouldn't go on.
Standards are their own reward IMO. We shouldn't lower our standards just because women do. We should set them according to our own reason.

For example you have women so bereft of standards they'll say lying BS like "all men are rapists and that's all the are".
Or Clinton's famous "women are the primary victims of war".

That is not grounds to tell similar lies. We have no need to do that, and it would hurt us. That's primarily due to fear of how lies affect perception, but rather how it just pollutes our own quest for decent discourse for it's own benefit.

When we say shit like "men are the primary victims of rape" that's a parody done to troll them with their own rhetoric, not because we're literally just sinking to their level and lying like they do.

Stop extending the benefit of doubt to women or suggesting people here need to be "better."
Society tells guys that all the time and that way allows women a foot in the door to invade men only spaces.
Who said anything about giving benefit of the doubt? I'm 100% for being suspicious as fuck.
If anything we're getting too lax if we're just assuming our fellow posters aren't foid impersonators already.
Having self-outed foids helps us to keep our guard up against their manipulations.
Any time someone complains you just retort "but this foid is just the one we know about".

It's also the reason why women get treated much more leniently than men.
Fuck that. Don't suggest guys here need to give women a chance.
Make your own forum if you crave that so bad.

This isn't about giving women a chance to debate us without getting censored (they can do that anywhere)
It's about giving US a chance to debate women without US getting censored.
Basically impossible since there's no platform for it.
Closest we have are disconnected "IT makes thread about .co thread, .co makes thread about IT thread" back and forth without direct engagement.

Both sides seem to embrace that (IT bans us, we ban IT) meaning neither wants to take the stance of actually being willing to engage and confront and test their ideas.
There is mutual fear and insecurity.
I don't know why we take that stance because I'm confident our arguments would win in a free debate, which could only happen here.

I don't care what they have to say and neither do most here.
We've already had a lifetime already of having to listen to women.
We don't care what they have to say here nor do we want them to put in their two cents.
What we tire of is a lifetime of women unilaterally talking at us where we're not free to speak our minds and give proper counterarguments because we get deplatformed/cancelled/bullied/manipulated into silence.

What we've tired of isn't listening: it's ONLY listening that's tiring.
Actual fair and reciprocal debate is something we have NOT had a lifetime of: we've had minimal exposure to it, if any.

We don't care for women's speech when they make their unilateral rants because they 100% control the flow of conversation, building upon and reacting to exclusively their own words.

I could care more for it if they have to react to what we actually say.

If we did let them talk there 100% should be strict punishment for derailment or using fallacies.
That's the type of shit they don't get punished for elsewhere, we'd punish them for using it here if they were permitted to argue.
As practise: we could start by enforcing this more on our own userbase when there's LQ arguments.

There's so many LQ arguments littered it makes me think it's actually a bored LARPing foid TBH.
What we need is mainly mitigation of foidesque thinking.
This would naturally police the majority of foids who engage in it, but also "guys" (soys, foid larpers, etc) who do as well.

What do you not get?
You shouldn't be inviting women to participate on this site in any capacity.
Why not? TBH completely banning them seems like it might attract more of them, like a challenge or some shit to see if they can LARP.
If we start pathetically begging for their company like soys it'd probably turn off a lot of those types.
Just so long as you don't actually allow OnlyFans type orbiting/catering because if you do the camwhores will come to exploit it.

Idc it's still way less than if foids were allowed.
Cutting down on foid traffic is good enough.
How do you prove it's less though? I don't think there's any way to dothat.

if they have to resort to larping as male to participate that's fine too because they can't piggyback off their female privilege
Hold on though: are we admitting that we're still so subconsciously bluepilled that they'll actually enjoy that privilege here?

The ideal we should be aspiring to is to eventually have a blackpilled enough userbase that amongst our membership such a privilege should not exist.

In the very least if we can't exorcise this subconscious privileging, our knowledge of that instinct would allow us to consciously compensate for it by being more critical of them to balance it out.

IE that whole "racial equity instead of racial equality" drama going on in media these days, except with "sexual equity instead of sexual equality".

since if they reveal that they are female or have a feminine posting style they'll get banned.
Be honest. You just want the possibility of female companionship on this site don't you?
You make it sound like any female companionship would do.
I'm interested in speaking any who could actually weather the crucible that this place would be for the vast majority of normies.
Kind of like it'd be more interesting to hear views of a /pol/ lurker compared to some tumblrina.

Because again if you want that you can go to a fem"cel" forum and talk with them.
LOL no you can't.
Femcel places are for them to talk AT us and for us to get banned if we provide a bad argument.
Not interested in talking to cunts who only hang at censorhouses like those, because it's not talking WITH if I don't get a fair hearing.

Who cares if they do or do not? I mean maybe they do maybe they don't but it doesn't matter unless you care about what women think of you posting here.
women will form opinions about our posts here whether or not they impersonate us, impersonation is a non-factor as to whether or not foids judge us

This has more to do with: do we want to see a bunch of "as a man, here are my incel opinions" from a foid? THAT is what one would hope to diminish, even by 1%, if some take the opportunity to be honest.

If honesty is banned, we might embolden foids to lie by their hamster brain reasoning "well, lying is the only way I can participate". We already know they don't need much of a nudge, so why give them excuse?

No. As @ThoughtfulCel said if you want such a space, make your own website and forum and stop trying to change this one.
except:
there would be no such thing as a suggestions forum if the concept of change was banned

You're not under the illusion there haven't been any changes, are you?

You can actually see evidence that the forum has already gotten slightly more liberal if you examine the 2018 rules compared to the present ones:

When the first section was changed from "Terminology" to "Membership" you can see "Blackpilled (Conditional)" was replaced with "Honorary Member (Conditional)"

Instead of required a "blackpilled mentality" we now just require "desires to participate in the forum and agrees to respect the views portrayed".

You can also see that mods rewrote the "incel" definition between these editions:
"not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts"
>
"desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship"

The former clearly excluded escortcels (they have sex) while the latter clearly allows them since it's not romantic.

I mean fuck, by this neo "romantic" definition you could literally be gigachad who hatefucks women but is in love with none of them and technically fulfill the definition since it's not romantic for you.

So yeah, my point is that change happens (has already happened) and further change is invited (suggestions forum) so you shouldn't pretend like discussing change is off limits or that proposing changes means someone ought to go make a new forum.

Obviously escortcels didn't need to make a new forum they just commandeered this one, to the chagrin of some who get tired of hearing them brag how hookers are willing to fuck them while truecels are so repulsive that hookers charge 100x their going rates and they're not affordable to sub-millionaires.

Again Idc. If foids are going to larp as males then whatever. They don't get any special treatment and they are wasting their time tbf.
Even if they don't get special treatment they may not see it as a waste of time.

But you should not specifically encourage women to post here with them allowing to announce in any way that they are women.
This may encourage foids in other forums but if we resolve not to pander to them, what incentive remains?

Even it's a separate forum. You are inviting women into your space and assuming they will just stay there and not gradually change things to fit their notion
How would they have the power to do that? The only way would be by influencing the mods.

Mods already have a window to be influenced by foids: foids could sign up and privately PM the mods confessing they are foids.

Hell for all we know this could be happening in secret and mods are amassing a harem of secret foids giving them free onlyfans perks in exchange for keeping their secret here.

Or: maybe not, because you trust the mods, in which case, why not trust them to keep foids in their designated debate corral?

You should know better after seeing how extending the benefit of the doubt to women and holding men to greater standards than women has led to the current situation where women have more special treatment than men in every aspect of life.
Isn't that just because too much leeway was given?

I realize that "no leeway whatsoever" is the simplest solution which requires the least thinking or attention but there is probably a less extreme "little leeway" solution which would still prevent the snowballing we're worried about.

The tricky part is measuring it and being vigilant in case we wrongly estimate where that point is.
FemaleDatingStrategy is actually high IQ and based. It's filled with a bunch of women that realize personality actually matters, and that they want nice guys.

Of course they're still imagining Chad nice guys in their head, but hey, it's better than them chasing Chads that are dark triads and thugmaxxers.
Eh... I'd take that with a grain of salt.
IRL girls LARP about how they want nice guys too, and maybe genuinely that's their occasional conscious narrative, but deep down they're still willing to place thugchads atop nicecels in dating prospect ranking

FDS claiming to be reborn and only wanting nice guys is the same kind of LARPy arrogant cope as guys here claiming to be 100% changed by the blackpill and purged of all bluepill remnants forevermore.

Neither perfection is feasible: we're always going to have foid-chasing bluepill remnants in our subconscious subtly manipualting us no matter how higher our blackpill % gets in the the 90%s, and the "revelation: I want a nice guy" FDS girls are still lusting for badboy chad in their subconsious no matter how dedicated they get to consciously rejecting him.

Foids are less honest, so at least when we cope and LARP about being "all black no blue" it's because we have an overwhelming % like 90/10 whereas with foids their consistently is probably 55/45 at best.

You're literally talking about them right now. Of course there's times when we don't CONSCIOUSLY think about it, but it's obviously a subsconscious process and I'm always for acknowledging that, however fleeting.
Because you brought them up and how they would react. I wasn't thinking about how women would react to what's posted here before until you brought it up. This literally seems like a "you" problem.
Standards are their own reward IMO. We shouldn't lower our standards just because women do. We should set them according to our own reason.

For example you have women so bereft of standards they'll say lying BS like "all men are rapists and that's all the are".
Or Clinton's famous "women are the primary victims of war".

That is not grounds to tell similar lies. We have no need to do that, and it would hurt us. That's primarily due to fear of how lies affect perception, but rather how it just pollutes our own quest for decent discourse for it's own benefit.

When we say shit like "men are the primary victims of rape" that's a parody done to troll them with their own rhetoric, not because we're literally just sinking to their level and lying like they do.
No standards aren't their own reward. Speak for yourself.
Who said anything about giving benefit of the doubt? I'm 100% for being suspicious as fuck.
If anything we're getting too lax if we're just assuming our fellow posters aren't foid impersonators already.
Having self-outed foids helps us to keep our guard up against their manipulations.
Any time someone complains you just retort "but this foid is just the one we know about".
That's completely ridiculous that you suggest there's no point in having a no foid rule when there are supposedly foid impersonators already (which you have no way of proving and is just speculation tbh).
This isn't about giving women a chance to debate us without getting censored (they can do that anywhere)
It's about giving US a chance to debate women without US getting censored.
Basically impossible since there's no platform for it.
Closest we have are disconnected "IT makes thread about .co thread, .co makes thread about IT thread" back and forth without direct engagement.
What do you not understand about how most people here don't want to debate with women? We may rant about them but we don't want to debate them. We did more of that in our bluepilled and redpilled days but that's over with now. It's pointless to argue with foids.
Both sides seem to embrace that (IT bans us, we ban IT) meaning neither wants to take the stance of actually being willing to engage and confront and test their ideas.
There is mutual fear and insecurity.
I don't know why we take that stance because I'm confident our arguments would win in a free debate, which could only happen here.
You talking about "confronting and test their ideas" is just concern trolling at this point. Idgaf about testing ideas. You are trying to make this about a battle of wits rather than realizing how this site is not about proving anything to anyone but venting.
What we tire of is a lifetime of women unilaterally talking at us where we're not free to speak our minds and give proper counterarguments because we get deplatformed/cancelled/bullied/manipulated into silence.

What we've tired of isn't listening: it's ONLY listening that's tiring.
Actual fair and reciprocal debate is something we have NOT had a lifetime of: we've had minimal exposure to it, if any.
So? Go to purplepilldebate if you want a chance at reciprocal debate.
We don't care for women's speech when they make their unilateral rants because they 100% control the flow of conversation, building upon and reacting to exclusively their own words.

I could care more for it if they have to react to what we actually say.

If we did let them talk there 100% should be strict punishment for derailment or using fallacies.
That's the type of shit they don't get punished for elsewhere, we'd punish them for using it here if they were permitted to argue.
As practise: we could start by enforcing this more on our own userbase when there's LQ arguments.

There's so many LQ arguments littered it makes me think it's actually a bored LARPing foid TBH.
What we need is mainly mitigation of foidesque thinking.
This would naturally police the majority of foids who engage in it, but also "guys" (soys, foid larpers, etc) who do as well.
That's already done. SillyTruecel and Sincere were banned for engaging in excess feminine mannerisms when posting and engaging in foid tier drama.
Why not? TBH completely banning them seems like it might attract more of them, like a challenge or some shit to see if they can LARP.
If we start pathetically begging for their company like soys it'd probably turn off a lot of those types.
Just so long as you don't actually allow OnlyFans type orbiting/catering because if you do the camwhores will come to exploit it.
Again who gives a fuck? You shouldn't use the possibility of foids larping to cut down on the no foid rule. You still admitted that the no foid rule cuts down on foid participation here: "You can make it less convenient to cut down on foid traffic, sure"

How do you prove it's less though? I don't think there's any way to dothat.

Hold on though: are we admitting that we're still so subconsciously bluepilled that they'll actually enjoy that privilege here?

The ideal we should be aspiring to is to eventually have a blackpilled enough userbase that amongst our membership such a privilege should not exist.
This was tried in mra and mgtow communities before and failed everytime. "If we are really sure of our principles doesn't it make sense not to care if women are here anyway?" Except it didn't work like that. Because it's a biological tendency for men to appeal to women whenever it is known that there are other women posters. It's no different than how guys start making jokes at each other's expense and mogging each other whenever a female is nearby.
You make it sound like any female companionship would do.
I'm interested in speaking any who could actually weather the crucible that this place would be for the vast majority of normies.
Kind of like it'd be more interesting to hear views of a /pol/ lurker compared to some tumblrina.
No it wouldn't. That's just creating drama for drama's sake. Just because there are weird normies that can tolerate some of what is talked about here for some time doesn't mean you want them here. And if you want to hear the views of some grifter /pol/ foid lurker you are out of your mind. You already know what their opinion is of this place by how they talk down to incels @Gymcelled
LOL no you can't.
Femcel places are for them to talk AT us and for us to get banned if we provide a bad argument.
Not interested in talking to cunts who only hang at censorhouses like those, because it's not talking WITH if I don't get a fair hearing.
Then go to incelswithouthate or purplepilldebate or set up a sub on reddit for that. There's already a sub for MRAs and feminists to engage in debates. It's called https://www.reddit.com/r/FeMRADebates/. With admin's approval and after talking to some femcels you can set up a similar such forum for incels and femcels to discuss things.
women will form opinions about our posts here whether or not they impersonate us, impersonation is a non-factor as to whether or not foids judge us
So? You shouldn't let that effect you.
This has more to do with: do we want to see a bunch of "as a man, here are my incel opinions" from a foid? THAT is what one would hope to diminish, even by 1%, if some take the opportunity to be honest.

If honesty is banned, we might embolden foids to lie by their hamster brain reasoning "well, lying is the only way I can participate". We already know they don't need much of a nudge, so why give them excuse?
Idc. People here would rather not hear foids revealing their gender. Again if they larp and lie that they are guys they are wasting their own time and making fools of themselves @BlkPillPres
except:
there would be no such thing as a suggestions forum if the concept of change was banned

You're not under the illusion there haven't been any changes, are you?

You can actually see evidence that the forum has already gotten slightly more liberal if you examine the 2018 rules compared to the present ones:

And if it keeps getting like that then people will leave. What you are suggesting will cause a lot of existing members here to leave @JosefMengelcel @FullTimeLoser
When the first section was changed from "Terminology" to "Membership" you can see "Blackpilled (Conditional)" was replaced with "Honorary Member (Conditional)"

Instead of required a "blackpilled mentality" we now just require "desires to participate in the forum and agrees to respect the views portrayed".

You can also see that mods rewrote the "incel" definition between these editions:
"not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts"
>
"desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship"

The former clearly excluded escortcels (they have sex) while the latter clearly allows them since it's not romantic.
The rules have only gotten more strict not less. Blackpilled normies that mention they have had unpaid sex are immediately unbanned unlike earlier days so your suggestion that member rules are already being liberalized and relaxed is wrong and is an attempt at painting foid participation on this forum as inevitable.
I mean fuck, by this neo "romantic" definition you could literally be gigachad who hatefucks women but is in love with none of them and technically fulfill the definition since it's not romantic for you.

So yeah, my point is that change happens (has already happened) and further change is invited (suggestions forum) so you shouldn't pretend like discussing change is off limits or that proposing changes means someone ought to go make a new forum.

Obviously escortcels didn't need to make a new forum they just commandeered this one, to the chagrin of some who get tired of hearing them brag how hookers are willing to fuck them while truecels are so repulsive that hookers charge 100x their going rates and they're not affordable to sub-millionaires.
Again you try to making it seem that member rules are already being liberalized and that foid participation on this forum is inevitable so we might as well prepare for it. This is a foot in the door approach that will allow foids to openly post here and ruin this male only space and you are giving them that opening.
Even if they don't get special treatment they may not see it as a waste of time.

This may encourage foids in other forums but if we resolve not to pander to them, what incentive remains?
Again they are wasting their time even if they don't see it that way and cannot cash in on privilege of stating they are women without getting banned. This defeats the purpose of most of them posting here. You are trying to suggest that should be changed and that would allow more, not less female participation on this site and encourage more women to fill this board up with their opinions.
How would they have the power to do that? The only way would be by influencing the mods.

Mods already have a window to be influenced by foids: foids could sign up and privately PM the mods confessing they are foids.

Hell for all we know this could be happening in secret and mods are amassing a harem of secret foids giving them free onlyfans perks in exchange for keeping their secret here.
Who gives a fuck if we can't control that? This place serves it's purpose for venting.
Or: maybe not, because you trust the mods, in which case, why not trust them to keep foids in their designated debate corral?

Isn't that just because too much leeway was given?

I realize that "no leeway whatsoever" is the simplest solution which requires the least thinking or attention but there is probably a less extreme "little leeway" solution which would still prevent the snowballing we're worried about.

The tricky part is measuring it and being vigilant in case we wrongly estimate where that point is.
Idc. Learn from th elessons of history. You give foids an inch they take a mile. You give foids the benefit of the doubt they use it to make more demands. "No leeway whatsoever" is the best approach as long as it is strictly enforced. And it still is given that any posters that reveal they are foids or have a feminine posting style with excess emojis and drama (SillyTruecel and Sincere for example) are banned.
Eh... I'd take that with a grain of salt.
IRL girls LARP about how they want nice guys too, and maybe genuinely that's their occasional conscious narrative, but deep down they're still willing to place thugchads atop nicecels in dating prospect ranking

FDS claiming to be reborn and only wanting nice guys is the same kind of LARPy arrogant cope as guys here claiming to be 100% changed by the blackpill and purged of all bluepill remnants forevermore.
Okay well at the same time there are many guys here that have had enough bad experiences with women for that not to be an issue. You see they've already had their fix. You suggesting their should be a space for females on this site is harming them and removing their benefit of having a male only space to vent where women can't make themselves known lest they get banned.
Neither perfection is feasible: we're always going to have foid-chasing bluepill remnants in our subconscious subtly manipualting us no matter how higher our blackpill % gets in the the 90%s, and the "revelation: I want a nice guy" FDS girls are still lusting for badboy chad in their subconsious no matter how dedicated they get to consciously rejecting him.

Foids are less honest, so at least when we cope and LARP about being "all black no blue" it's because we have an overwhelming % like 90/10 whereas with foids their consistently is probably 55/45 at best.
Bullshit. If you have enough bad experiences with women you won't feel this tempted to make way for them. Many members are here because although they didn't get relationships or sex with women, they still had really negative experiences with women throughout their life and they are sick of it and want no more. You suggesting women should be allowed to participate on this board in any capacity is an insult to those men here that have suffered enough and already had enough negative exposure to women.

Last edited:
Because you brought them up and how they would react. I wasn't thinking about that before.

No standards aren't their own reward. Speak for yourself.

That's completely ridiculous that you suggest there's no point in having a no foid rule when there are supposedly foid impersonators already (which you have no way of proving and is just speculation tbh).

What do you not understand about how most people here don't want to debate with women? We may rant about them but we don't want to debate them. We did more of that in our bluepilled and redpilled days but that's over with now. It's pointless to argue with foids.

You talking about "confronting and test their ideas" is just concern trolling at this point. Idgaf about testing ideas. You are trying to make this about a battle of wits rather than how this site is not about proving anything to anyone but venting.

So? Go to purplepilldebate if you want a chance at reciprocal debate.

That's already done. SillyTruecel and Sincere were banned for engaging in excess feminine mannierms when posting and engaging in foid tier drama.

Again who gives a fuck? You shouldn't use the possibility of foids larping to cut down on the no foid rule. You still admitted that the no foid rule cuts down on foid participation here.

This was tried in mra and mgtow communities before and failed everytime. "If we are really sure of our principles doesn't it make sense not to care if women are here anyway?" Except it didn't work like that. But it's a biological tendency for men to appeal to women whenever it is known that there are other women posters. It's no different than how guys start making jokes at each other's expense and mogging each other whenever a female is nearby.

No it wouldn't. That's just creating drama for drama's sake. Just because there are weird normies that can tolerate some of what is talked about here for some time doesn't mean you want them here. And if you want to hear the views of some grifted /pol/ foid lurker you are out of your mind. You already know what their opinion is of this place by how they talk down to incels @Gymcelled

Then go to incelswithouthate or purplepilldebate or set up a sub on reddit for that. There's already a sub for MRAs and feminists to engage in debates. It's called https://www.reddit.com/r/FeMRADebates/. With admin's approval and after talking to some femcels you can set up a similar such forum for incels and femcels to discuss things.

So? You shouldn't let that effect you.

Idc. People here would rather not hear foids revealing their gender. Again if they larp and lie that they are guys they are wasting their own time and making fools of themselves @BlkPillPres

And if it keeps getting like that then people will leave. What you are suggesting will cause a lot of existing members here to leave @JosefMengelcel @FullTimeLoser

The rules have only gotten more strict not less. Blackpilled normies that mention they have had unpaid sex are immediately unbanned unlike earlier days so your suggestion that member rules are already being liberalized and relaxed is wrong and is an attempt at painting foid participation on this forum as inevitable.

Again you try to making it seem that member rules are already being liberalized and that foid participation on this forum is inevitable so we might as well prepare for it. This is a foot in the door approach that will allow foids to openly post here and ruin this male only space and you are giving them that opening.

Again they are wasting their time even if they don't see it that way and cannot cash in on privilege of stating they are women without getting banned. This defeats the purpose of most of them posting here. You are trying to suggest that should be changed and that would allow more, not less female participation on this site and encourage more women to fill this board up with their opinions.

Who gives a fuck if we can't control that? This place serves it's purpose for venting.

Idc. Learn from th elessons of history. You give foids an inch they take a mile. You give foids the benefit of the doubt they use it to make more demands. "No leeway whatsoever" is the best approach as long as it is strictly enforced. And it still is given that any posters that reveal they are foids or have a feminine posting style with excess emojis and drama (SillyTruecel and Sincere for example) are banned.

Okay well at the same time there are many guys here that have had enough bad experiences with women for that not to be an issue. You see they've already had their fix. You suggesting their should be a space for females on this site is harming them and removing their benefit of having a male only space to vent where women can't make themselves known lest they get banned.

Bullshit. If you have enough bad experiences with women you won't feel this tempted to make way for them. Many members are here because although they didn't get relationships or sex with women, they still had really negative experiences with women throughout their life and they are sick of it and want no more. You suggesting women should be allowed to participate on this board in any capacity is an insult to those men here that have suffered enough and already had enough negative exposure to women.
Can i get a quick rundown?

Can i get a quick rundown?
@Wizard32 wants to make a space for foids to post here so that he can debate them and hear what they have to say and to test his argumentative skills and merits of his ideas. In doing so he is suggesting something that will ruin this site for guys that have had enough negative experiences with women and don't want exposure to them in any capcity.

@Wizard32 wants to make a space for foids to post here so that he can debate them and hear what they have to say and to test his argumentative skills and merits of his ideas. In doing so he is suggesting something that will ruin this site for guys that have had enough negative experiences with women and don't want exposure to them in any capcity.

As if women will argue in good faith. As if they can make good arguments. As if they'll be willing to spend their time arguing with subhumans

Plus they'd become the center of attention

As if women will argue in good faith. As if they can make good arguments. As if they'll be willing to spend their time arguing with subhumans

Plus they'd become the center of attention
He claims it's inevitable since there are women larping as guys here already. My point is: who gives a fuck if they can't cash in on that privilege since if they reveal they are women they'll get banned? And he admitted in a previous post that the no foids allowed rule here cuts down on foid participation even if it doesn't entirely limit it:

Last edited:
He claims it's inevitable since there are women larping as guys here already. My point is: who gives a fuck if they can't cash in on that privilege since if they reveal they are women they'll get banned? And he admitted in a previous post that the no foids allowed rule here cuts down on foid participation even if it doesn't entirely limit it:
Yes cashing in on that is the entire point of "tits or gtfo" on imageboards
By larping as males they're treated as males

Yes cashing in on that is the entire point of "tits or gtfo" on imageboards
By larping as males they're treated as males

View attachment 405354
Should be just "gtfo" when addressing a foid here tbh Plenty of pictures of tits online to satiate that desire already. One foid's tits aren't that special. And by asking them for a picture you are still flattering them in a way. They need to be treated how an unwanted male cuck would be: told to gtfo here.