Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pinkpill feminism on "male cope"

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
Pinkpillfeminism

I don't know what these feminist theories are trying to say, but I do know one thing. Man wants to secure his own genes, that is the aim of man - the escape from inceldom. Why do we get jobs - to get women. I do not know any other heterosexual man who does not think this way. Everything else is an attempt to stop that process.

All these theories seem to give a more complicated picture of society, so I just occam's razor that bitch. Why would I help my fellow man when it's in his best interest to cuck me (spread his seed as much as he can)? Sexual selection is a process.

Last edited:
It's the only thing keeping whores in check for thousands of years.

These are the same mentally ill hoes who post on r/witchcraft :feelskek:

They're coping, they're just mad that every single religion says that foids should lsiten to men. Lmao, if it was in favor of foids, them they would say they're superior.

Last edited:
I don't even know what she is trying to say. She is misdirecting the purpose of the bible to show how support her argument? The bible is meant to provide rules for people, including the rules that would have here stoned to death for running her mouth.

Women have no place in religion because religion was made by ancient people, and ancient people were practical and women have no practical value outside of the kitchen.
They couldn't afford not being practical and indulging in bullshit made up fancy ideas because they'd fucking die if they did.

Blackpill feminism sounds based. They need to bring back Gendercritical, based foids.
Cucked. All radical feminist subs need the same treatment reddit gave incel subs.

View attachment 387591

I don't know what these feminist theories are trying to say, but I do know one thing. Man wants to secure his own genes, that is the aim of man - the escape from inceldom. Why do we get jobs - to get women. I do not know any other heterosexual man who does not think this way. Everything else is an attempt to stop that process.

All these theories seem to give a more complicated picture of society, so I just occam's razor that bitch. Why would I help my fellow man when it's in his best interest to cuck me (spread his seed as much as he can)? Sexual selection is a process.
dn read

The entire ideology of feminism is female cope

Western women love to shit on Abrahamic religions (because they tell them not to be whores) smugly thinking how they are above those "childish things" but then at the same time they waste all their money on Chis, Chakras, Yoga, New Age, Astrology and on Zhang Chong who tells them he can heal their emotional wounds and transfer positive energy by groping them.

Those women should shut their mouths.

religion, in the past, were good to women too

religion in the past was good for women too in monogamous relationships the beta man had access to sex and reproduction, while the woman had a protector and provider

it is only bad nowadays that jobs do not require masculinity and have a state apparatus to protect them

you mean the system that managed to keep the family unit together and install core values and morality?

yes how awful /s

im not even religious but religions certainly do have their upsides for wider society

their whole argument against religion is that it doesn't make women feel good, jfl that was the most shallow excuse of an argument against religion i have ever seen
I’m not a religious man myself, but their reasons are indeed toddler level IQ and are pretty what you’re saying yeah.

stupid whore EVERYONE knows that ghengiz khan will rise from his grave and spread the word of TENGRI.
AE ALTADOON GHARTOK PADHOME