Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pitbulls are the worst fucking dogs on the planet

• Thread starter FatherlessMutant
  • Start date
F

FatherlessMutant

Banned
-
There's nothing redeeming about them.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 110
Always thugmaxxed dudes or becky druggies walking them, they are savage.

All dogs are disgusting.

Pittbull is the most disgusting animal ever. I would never hurt an animal (only if an animal attacks me) but if i had a chance i would just kill the pittbull before he gets me.

they represent low inhib and loyalty apparently, i just want a nice dog to pet and walk for cope sake

A massive rottweiler tried to bite my face, luckily i blocked it with my forearm. So i hate rottweilers and pitbulls

jfl at owning a pitbull. it's just a matte of time before it goes on a savage rampage

"in memory of George who gave up his life protecting children from two savage dogs"
just say pitbulls we all know it's fucking pittbulls
when will people stop breeding these things, disgusting

"in memory of George who gave up his life protecting children from two savage dogs"
They trashed his memory.
Never forget that George is better than majority of humans.

@Napoleon de Geso whats your opinion on this

Well at least they have killed and disfigured some foids :feelskek:

jfl at owning a pitbull. it's just a matte of time before it goes on a savage rampage
Pitbulls were LITERALLY trained and bred for fighting and hunting. Just lol. And they have those locking jaws. So once they take a bite, they won't let go. Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog race

I don't get why are these dogs even breed? What's the point? To get mauled by your own creation?

D-D-D-DOOOGPILL

Should all be destroyed or used to hunt foids.

RIP George. Glad they honored him with a proper memorial.

I hate pitbulls. I think they're hideous, and they look like some perverted pig-dog hybrid. But I hate Pitbull owners even more. Every pitbull owner I have met is some trashy, low class dumbass

Pitbulls were LITERALLY trained and bred for fighting and hunting. Just lol. And they have those locking jaws. So once they take a bite, they won't let go. Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog race

I said this to a foid once (that Pitbulls are bred for fighting, not that they're niggers) and the look she gave me, you'd think I was trying to grope her tits. Stupid bitch

Can count on this forum for 100% based responses.

Pit bulls are another example of why the human race is full of idiots. They take a dog that was literally bred to kill and fight, and end up romanticizing him, especially fools.

The Nl66rz of the dog world, pit bulls

Shitbulls have attacked me like 3 times. Should start carrying a gun to shoot them with

JFL

"Two savage dogs"

Doing George a great disservice there.

My retarded neighbors recently got one. It was already full grown when they got it. It barks all day long. I hope it attacks one of them and rips their throat out.
I would feed it some toxic meat when they're gone tbh ngl ded srs

My retarded neighbors recently got one. It was already full grown when they got it. It barks all day long. I hope it attacks one of them and rips their throat out.

This is what you do. Get a somewhat loud sound system. Record 9-12 hours of intermittent (like every 35 minute) random, startling loud noises and point the system at your neighbors. Wear earplugs yourself. They can't complain any more than you can.

over here in aus in the rural areas most men own pig hunting dogs and there is this one dude in town who owns a heap and from what I have been told he has to feed them through a wire cage because they are so savage from him setting them on pigs that if let out they go full on attack mode. I think society is stupid for breeding these types of dogs because they are fighting dogs so there for serve no purpose so its no surprise these breeds of dogs maul there owners.

over here in aus in the rural areas most men own pig hunting dogs and there is this one dude in town who owns a heap and from what I have been told he has to feed them through a wire cage because they are so savage from him setting them on pigs that if let out they go full on attack mode. I think society is stupid for breeding these types of dogs because they are fighting dogs so there for serve no purpose so its no surprise these breeds of dogs maul there owners.

excuse the reddit link but this shit is just tragic i cannot imagine having to be the child or parent in the situation and i KNOW that the pit owner gives less than a shit

excuse the reddit link but this shit is just tragic i cannot imagine having to be the child or parent in the situation and i KNOW that the pit owner gives less than a shit

A terrible loss followed by some lifefuel

The Pit was euthanized :feelsautistic:

I dont like pitbulls ngl

I fucking hate Pomeranians

Why are you bumping the entire off-topic section?

shot 3 of them my property with the air rifle.. damn things eating my cats food. Some people always say its not the dog but the owner... either way the people who own them are ghetto scum who let them roam and dont teach them. Why cant these asshole just buy little dogs or something so when they roam they dont attack and cause major damage

the most based dogs are labradors

I would like to beat such monsters to a pulp with my pimphand ngl

Disgusting vermin,they should all be euthinised

I hate pitbulls they need to be genocided ngl

Never liked them