Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pitbulls should be slaughtered

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I dont understand what possesses a human to go and get a vicious dog like that. Everytime I see one, they have their mouth caged up. What a filthy animal it is, to think foids will kiss that creature from hell but not sub8 man. Lol at life, can't wait for a pitbull to attack me so I'll stomp on its filthy head.

one of very few dog race i dont like

ye me too i literally want to kill pitbulls
note, i have 2 dog friends. I like dogs.

Yeah, its most retarded breed of dogs. And usually its the trashiest ppl that get that dog.

If i had a gun i would kill them on sight tbh

slaughters me

When I was younger i was skateboarding and some retard was playing with it in the middle of the city no leash and the fuck ran straight up to me and took a whole chunk out of my leg. At the time I had severe anxiety disorder and my mental health spiraled down the next couple of weeks because I couldnt rationalize whether or not I was at risk for rabies. After weeks past I saw the retard again and called cops so they would check its tags but they never did anything to prosecute them and to this day I see the same person doing the same thing. I want to blast that dog with a 10 gauge shotgun

When I was younger i was skateboarding and some retard was playing with it in the middle of the city no leash and the fuck ran straight up to me and took a whole chunk out of my leg. At the time I had severe anxiety disorder and my mental health spiraled down the next couple of weeks because I couldnt rationalize whether or not I was at risk for rabies. After weeks past I saw the retard again and called cops so they would check its tags but they never did anything to prosecute them and to this day I see the same person doing the same thing. I want to blast that dog with a 10 gauge shotgun
Fucking dumbass faggot tbh. Thats so fucking ragefuel.

Careless Pitbull owners should be imprisoned.

@Parrtlord what do u think about this

Careless Pitbull owners should be imprisoned.
First thing they said to my face as I was bleeding was "his baby has never done that before" and then they took off before I could call cops.

Why own a dog at all. They cant talk to you and you keep them kidnapped in your home with no chance to escape. You think your dog actually likes you and not the fact that you feed it every day

just be Mr Worldwide theory

Fucking agree. Stupid abomination of a dog race.
Honestly, I'd pick a good air rifle and end that dog's life for real. Not even being edgy.

First thing they said to my face as I was bleeding was "his baby has never done that before" and then they took off before I could call cops.
Fuck, thats pure ragefuel. Pitbulls were bred to kill, its in their genetics to be violent. These reckless owners should be punished for taking these animals to the streets.

Use pitbulls to go ER, then they'll be useful. Imagine releasing a pack of them to rip people's faces off.

Mexicans are living in the dark ages
I would have stabbed it in the throat the next time filthy dog
just be Mr Worldwide theory
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fucking dogs. I hate them so much!

Yeah I also hate those goddamn dogs, their only purpose is to fight with other pitbulls or kill other dogs, cats and children. Also most pitbull owners are white trash or thugs, double combo kek

I met a nice pitbull before

@Parrtlord what do u think about this
Nobody will learn until more high value blood is shed. Not enough Stacie's had been fed to them.

when I pass near a big dog I close my hand because I think he can tear my fingers. Btw pitbulls are disgusting

Absolutely no reason in owning one. Even if you're law enforcement or private security you go with German Shepherds because they're far more intelligent, fast, and can be trained to be aggressive.

Pitbulls are just ruthless beasts, I wouldn't even call them dogs.

I dont understand what possesses a human to go and get a vicious dog like that. Everytime I see one, they have their mouth caged up. What a filthy animal it is, to think foids will kiss that creature from hell but not sub8 man. Lol at life, can't wait for a pitbull to attack me so I'll stomp on its filthy head.
Don't do that bro. I mean you're right. Fuck pit BULLS these dogs are the evil incarnate . But don't hate something based on looks. This justifies foids behaviour towards incels. We should rise above lookism.

They are the niggers of the dog world and often owned by the afforementioned for that reason.

No one will ever convince me that this baby murdering, smaller animals killing, human face mutilating breed of nigger dog is in any way "gentle" or worthy of being someone's loving "pet".

They should all be rounded up and euthanized or put in zoos similar to how their actual nigger counterparts are put in zoos for human like creatures ie prisons, as well made illegal to own for good measure.

Absolutely based opinions on this disgusting beast of a breed, the SHITBULL. A disgusting, extremely powerful beast that belongs in the wilderness and not in people's houses. Just look at how fucking wide their fucking skulls are! They look like the dog equivalent of mike fucking tyson aka the biggest killer boxer to have existed! They even look alike! Muh muhammad ali, that dancing faggot. Put him in the ring with prime tyson he is gonna be collecting his teeth from the ring before the first round would be over! They are built to kill and mutilate other animals, not be used as pets by retarded dog nutters(latelly a lot of femorrhoids have them). Whenever I see the quintessential "thugga" with a shitbull with a thick ass chain on it I just think how someone should fucking shoot them both and make the world a favor.

This is why I love this forum, completely honest opinions that would get us permanent bans anywhere else on the internet are allowed here!

Don't do that bro. I mean you're right. Fuck pit BULLS these dogs are the evil incarnate . But don't hate something based on looks. This justifies foids behaviour towards incels. We should rise above lookism.
I don't have issue with their looks bro, but I have a problem with their filthy behaviour and aggression
Absolutely based opinions on this disgusting beast of a breed, the SHITBULL. A disgusting, extremely powerful beast that belongs in the wilderness and not in people's houses. Just look at how fucking wide their fucking skulls are! They look like the dog equivalent of mike fucking tyson aka the biggest killer boxer to have existed! They even look alike! Muh muhammad ali, that dancing faggot. Put him in the ring with prime tyson he is gonna be collecting his teeth from the ring before the first round would be over! They are built to kill and mutilate other animals, not be used as pets by retarded dog nutters(latelly a lot of femorrhoids have them). Whenever I see the quintessential "thugga" with a shitbull with a thick ass chain on it I just think how someone should fucking shoot them both and make the world a favor.

This is why I love this forum, completely honest opinions that would get us permanent bans anywhere else on the internet are allowed here!
Agreed with everything you said bro, especially last paragraph. Can't stand when people defend these vile dogs. I would happily kill all of them if it was legal.
They are the niggers of the dog world and often owned by the afforementioned for that reason.

No one will ever convince me that this baby murdering, smaller animals killing, human face mutilating breed of nigger dog is in any way "gentle" or worthy of being someone's loving "pet".

They should all be rounded up and euthanized or put in zoos similar to how their actual nigger counterparts are put in zoos for human like creatures ie prisons, as well made illegal to own for good measure.
Exactly, they should be thrown in a lion cage and see how tough it really is

Last edited:
Poor little doggies got a bad rep from baby eating.

I’d kill all dogs if given the chance (with one exception)