Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pity is the only reason people engage me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Tbh I think the only reason anyone talks to me or is my friend (online and irl) is cause they feel sorry for me and felt guilty if they left me.

Major ropefuel .. may even go for the rope for real one day because of this

Mogs me cuz people talk to you irl. Only way I talk to people is by harassing

Tbh I think the only reason anyone talks to me or is my friend (online and irl) is cause they feel sorry for me and felt guilty if they left me.
I want to talk to you, not because I pity you, but because we're two people who despite our differences have shared similar experiences, that's the reason why I even bother coming here, besides some high-iq threads; the people who I can relate to.

Send me a DM if you ever want to talk

i legit think ppl only associate with me at work because they are trying to be friendly so when i snap they dont get erased
but yea for family members they only communicate with me out of pity. i'll get the usual "happy birthday" text once a year but that is only because my mom still likes to brag, "oh my son is turning (insert year) today!" and the other family members feel pity so they can somewhat make her happy. it honestly does bring her spirits up when she hears my phone chime with a text but no communication is better than fake/pity communication

plus she doesnt realize how shitty it makes me feel to get a 'happy new year' text from a cousin i havent spoken to in 15 years. they are at a party or just about to fuck their girlfriend/wife while i'm trying to lay down in peace and sleep at 10pm like a good boy because i hate hearing other people have fun and new years always makes me cry

i legit think ppl only associate with me at work because they are trying to be friendly so when i snap they dont get erased
but yea for family members they only communicate with me out of pity. i'll get the usual "happy birthday" text once a year but that is only because my mom still likes to brag, "oh my son is turning (insert year) today!" and the other family members feel pity so they can somewhat make her happy. it honestly does bring her spirits up when she hears my phone chime with a text but no communication is better than fake/pity communication

plus she doesnt realize how shitty it makes me feel to get a 'happy new year' text from a cousin i havent spoken to in 15 years. they are at a party or just about to fuck their girlfriend/wife while i'm trying to lay down in peace and sleep at 10pm like a good boy because i hate hearing other people have fun and new years always makes me cry
Shit man. End my life already.

Same.
Uncle talks to me, slowly starts moving the topic to how I should get a wifey and make kids, this asshole literally started asking me "don't you want this? don't you want what I have?" like yay dude thanks for reminding me that my life is shit after I haven't talked to you for 5 years and was actually enjoying myself, ofcourse I want it I can't have it you retard.

Old acquaintance I don't even like and he doesn't like me sees me at a party and wants to bond over how he pities me, starts asking me about being incel and tries giving me advice, this guy is literally addicted to hard drugs while being a NEET and stealing money from his family his entire life but he still mogs me because he fucked someone.

Last edited:
Same.
Uncle talks to me, slowly starts moving the topic to how I should get a wifey and make kids, this asshole literally started asking me "don't you want this? don't you want what I have?" like yay dude thanks for reminding me that my life is shit, ofcourse I want it I can't have it you retard.

Old aquantance I don't even like and he doesn't like me sees me at a party and wants to bond over how he pities me, starts asking me about being incel and tries giving me advice, this guy is literally addicted to hard drugs while being a NEET and stealing money from his family his entire life but he still mogs me because he fucked someone.
Lmfao brutal