Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Planning to buy a real doll

Cessetto

Cessetto

Recruit
★★
I am too ugly even for hookers and this is why I am planning to buy a real doll in some years. I am already consulting some sites where it would be possible to buy some. I prefer a fake woman by the time I feel too much disease when I am close to a real one who dresses half naked...I am sure I would have a heart attack or a stroke if I see a naked real one on live. But the risk is less than zero.

I am too ugly even for hookers and this is why I am planning to buy a real doll in some years. I am already consulting some sites where it would be possible to buy some. I prefer a fake woman by the time I feel too much disease when I am close to a real one who dresses half naked...I am sure I would have a heart attack or a stroke if I see a naked real one on live. But the risk is less than zero.
Nice

brutally mogs me I want sex doll real bad but I don't have my own place yet.

Well if I were a hooker I would also reject someone with a face like mine, nevermind about money...

No way, if I have to do something like that I want to do it right and properly.