Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Planning to go on TRT after lockdown ends.

Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
As I said before I'm 28 but look 14.I had my T level examined and it came at 600.My doc said that it's about average and he won't get me on TRT.People always say that I don't look like a grown up man BTW I'm 5'8 so now I have decided to take the matter in my own hands.I gonna give it a last shot and see where I end up.If this doesn't work then there is no hope for me but to ropemaxx.Anybody here who went on TRT share your experiences.Just wanna add even my family says I look like a 9th grader with no muscle mass.

Have you tried MK677? Might be a better option than TRT since your testosterone levels aren't the worst

Have you tried MK677? Might be a better option than TRT since your testosterone levels aren't the worst
No I haven't.Do you think it will have any effect on me now when all my growth plates are prolly closed? cuz I'm 28.

As I said before I'm 28 but look 14.I had my T level examined and it came at 600.My doc said that it's about average and he won't get me on TRT.People always say that I don't look like a grown up man BTW I'm 5'8 so now I have decided to take the matter in my own hands.I gonna give it a last shot and see where I end up.If this doesn't work then there is no hope for me but to ropemaxx.Anybody here who went on TRT share your experiences.Just wanna add even my family says I look like a 9th grader with no muscle mass.
I’m on TRT feel free to ask me any questions. Now regarding your test levels they are not low at all. Before TRT mine were only half hours at 300. But it certainly doesn’t hurt consulting a doctor. Also can you afford to pay out of pocket for treatment? I ask because sometimes it’s hard to get your usual doc to prescribe test (because most are feminists) and have to go to trt clinic which doesn’t take insurance.

I’m on TRT feel free to ask me any questions. Now regarding your test levels they are not low at all. Before TRT mine were only half hours at 300. But it certainly doesn’t hurt consulting a doctor. Also can you afford to pay out of pocket for treatment? I ask because sometimes it’s hard to get your usual doc to prescribe test (because most are feminists) and have to go to trt clinic which doesn’t take insurance.
Thanks for replying.Yes I can afford the treatment but I don't know whether I can inject it by my own.I can buy any sort of test( cypionate,enathanate...) without a prescription but I don't know the protocol.How was your TRT experience?What dosage you did and what form of test?did it have any psychological effects as people keep saying? Did you gain any muscle mass and attract any sort of female attention.

Thanks for replying.Yes I can afford the treatment but I don't know whether I can inject it by my own.I can buy any sort of test( cypionate,enathanate...) without a prescription but I don't know the protocol.How was your TRT experience?What dosage you did and what form of test?did it have any psychological effects as people keep saying? Did you gain any muscle mass and attract any sort of female attention.
I’ll send you a PM.
You mog the fuck out of mine. If I recall correctly mine was 297 which was "perfect," and then year later I think I got it to 431 or something when tested by endocrinologist so they wouldn't do anything even though my estrogen and shit was super high.

Doctors are fucking worthless.
Lol 297 is not perfect. It’s lower than the lowest end of normal (300). Your doctor scammed you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back