Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Plastic surgeon refused me. Pass the rope

Y

YME

Dopamine Addict
I was pretty excited today this morning because i had a counselling appointment with the plastic surgeon. She instantly said she can't do anything about my deformed eyelid because I have too little skin to work with. Tell me she doesn't know what to do about it and suggest I go to korea as an option. Brb learning korean just to explain what i want and travelling there just to get the same answer. ITS OVER.

JFL thinking I had any chance in this world.

Its over for many men :cryfeels:

I was pretty excited today this morning because i had a counselling appointment with the plastic surgeon. She instantly said she can't do anything about my deformed eyelid because I have too little skin to work with. Tell me she doesn't know what to do about it and suggest I go to korea as an option. Brb learning korean just to explain what i want and travelling there just to get the same answer. ITS OVER.

JFL thinking I had any chance in this world.
Brutal. I have enough money to surgery max, and shit like this is just amongst many of the other reasons not to do this. First we need to spend $$$ that was saved up from hours upon hours of suffering, then find a good surgeon, then Third hope it goes well, and finally will it even be enough? Or do I need more and more?
When will it be enough?

It's truly over

Suggested you go to Korea? So what she wants you to do is seek out procedures that are illegal in your country?

There's plenty of English speaking Korean surgery places, look into it.

There's plenty of English speaking Korean surgery places, look into it.
I don't even know where to start bruh. Everytime I think im about to improve my life it only gets harder

Jfl at trusting a foid for anything

i want to get fillers done soon. will never be able to afford the money for rhinoplasty though....

she doesn't want you to ascend and spread your shitty genes

Suggested you go to Korea? So what she wants you to do is seek out procedures that are illegal in your country?

They are just better at it. She is admitting her own incompetency as an overpaid plastic surgeon.
she doesn't want you to ascend and spread your shitty genes
Why do fucks automatically assume people that get plastic surgery want to breed and spread their shitty genes? If anything, people that go under the knife tend to be the most staunch antinatalists.

Try not a foid and diffrend one she maybe lied :feelstrash:

over for locationcels