Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Plastic surgery cannot make you chad.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Chad has been fucking woman his whole life, always been the life of the party, and had a fulfilling life.

Even if you became a 10/10, you still wouldn't be chad, you wouldn't have gotten a woman before your surgery and woman will notice somethings up.

Chad has been conditioned to do what ever he wants and be assertive because he looks good, a subhuman Incel getting plastic surgery will not act anything like a chad. Everyone would notice that he's not a real chad.

Chads are born not made.

Yes, but surgery can make me not repulsive.

you couldn't be more wrong, if you have MM looks you can get away with anything. that said i regret getting jaw surgery, barley any improvement in appearance and my life still sucks

but if plastic surgery makes a subhuman incel into at least a 5/10 then im sure they would be happy.

the things id do just to be a 5/10 when im like 2/10 is insane.

I don't care about being Chad. I just want a girl I can be with.

Ascending is such a fucking meme. Years of social exclusion due to ugliness has caused irreparable damage to our brains. We'll never be normal.

Framecel222 said:
Ascending is such a fucking meme. Years of social exclusion due to ugliness has caused irreparable damage to our brains. We'll never be normal.

why-korean-parents-are-having-their-kids-get-plastic-surgery-before-college.jpg

before_and_after_photos_of_korean_plastic_surgery_part_2_640_61.jpg

Well, it worked out for these people.

Framecel222 said:
you cant be fucking serious.... ur just fine brah i doubt uve been excluded from anything do to your face, stop trolling

Kointo said:
why-korean-parents-are-having-their-kids-get-plastic-surgery-before-college.jpg

before_and_after_photos_of_korean_plastic_surgery_part_2_640_61.jpg

Well, it worked out for these people.
Those woman couldve had most man even before, now they are just much prettier and can get more men.
An ugly Incel cannot become a chad by using plastic surgery, it's not who he was his whole life, it's not what his genetics destined him to be, it is a lie that no one will fall for.

lostcel said:
you cant be fucking serious.... ur just fine brah i doubt uve been excluded from anything do to your face, stop trolling

Wrong, I'm a complete social outcast.

Framecel222 said:

Crustaciouse said:
Those woman couldve had most man even before, now they are just much prettier and can get more men.
An ugly Incel cannot become a chad by using plastic surgery, it's not who he was his whole life, it's not what his genetics destined him to be, it is a lie that no one will fall for.

ugly-thai-man-goes-through-plastic-surgery-mother-couldnt-even-recognise-him-world-of-buzz-5.jpg

12.jpg

Maybe not Chad, but definitely better.

Framecel222 said:
lostcel said:
Wrong, I'm a complete social outcast.
Its not cause of ur face, u just seem like an unpleasant person in general, be nicer to people

lostcel said:
Its not cause of ur face, u just seem like an unpleasant person in general, be nicer to people

Holy shit, for once I agree with this platitude.

Kointo said:
ugly-thai-man-goes-through-plastic-surgery-mother-couldnt-even-recognise-him-world-of-buzz-5.jpg

12.jpg

Maybe not Chad, but definitely better.

Booking my trip to China right now.

rickvanderhammer said:
you couldn't be more wrong, if you have MM looks you can get away with anything. that said i regret getting jaw surgery, barley any improvement in appearance and my life still sucks

Are you serious? What jaw surgery did you get?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
but if plastic surgery makes a subhuman incel into at least a 5/10 then im sure they would be happy.

the things id do just to be a 5/10 when im like 2/10 is insane.
5/10 is nothing you will still be incel

Cope. Its all about your FACE, MONEY and STATUS.

If your face is beutiful then woman will hit on you, even if the inceldom already have fucked up your mind.

Plastic Surgery is one of the few forms of escaping inceldom, dont demotivate the rest of the community.

Crustaciouse said:
Chad has been fucking woman his whole life, always been the life of the party, and had a fulfilling life.

Even if you became a 10/10, you still wouldn't be chad, you wouldn't have gotten a woman before your surgery and woman will notice somethings up.

Chad has been conditioned to do what ever he wants and be assertive because he looks good, a subhuman Incel getting plastic surgery will not act anything like a chad. Everyone would notice that he's not a real chad.

Chads are born not made.

we will never reach 10/10 anyway. the most we can aspire to is good normiedom

You must be smoking some fucking crack. I don't have any mental problems. If I looked like a Chad I'd be fucking OUTTA HERE

Nautica1983 said:
You must be smoking some fucking crack. I don't have any mental problems. If I looked like a Chad I'd be fucking OUTTA HERE

Bro you have never fucked a bitch before, you can't go from being an ugly virgin one day before surgery, to being a handsome chad that fucks bitches constantly after the surgery.
You wouldn't have the life experiences of a chad, or his demeanor that was shaped by his experiences.

Crustaciouse said:
Bro you have never fucked a bitch before, you can't go from being an ugly virgin one day before surgery, to being a handsome chad that fucks bitches constantly  after the surgery.
You wouldn't have the life experiences of a chad, or his demeanor that was shaped by his experiences.

You don't know what you're talking about. If I somehow woke up as a Chad, yeah sure, I wouldnt be slaying as much as a Chad molded through life due to inexperience but I'd gradually learn. I have Zero problem speaking to girls. The better looking you are the more mistakes the girl will allow you to make in bed. If I was a Chad I would be OUTTA HERE. Speak for yourself bro.