Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Plastic Surgery Discussions

T

TylerDurden

Greycel
Contemplating plastic surgery or body augmentation? Tell us about it here. Seek or share opinions, post  links to pics or videos, tell us about your consultation, concerns and general thoughts and experiences with cosmetic changes.

Please don't let this turn into a looksmaxxing forum. But to contribute to this particular thread, I nearly decided to get a nose job so I could be 5/10, but decided it wasn't worth it in the end. I'll just LDAR.

Do you think there should be a separate forum for looksmaxing? I’m with you, there’s so many options for forum discussion that this should be just for PS discussions. It is what we make of it.

I am getting a chin implant/genio for my recessed chin. Then I will ma be get a jaw implant and a beard transplant

TylerDurden said:
Do you think there should be a separate forum for looksmaxing? I’m with you, there’s so many options for forum discussion that this should be just for PS discussions. It is what we make of it.

Yeah you should make that separate.

Live in the plastic surgery capital of the world, south korea.
Fucking do it. If you can afford it, its 100% worth it. Everyone here does it if they can.
You can literally go from 3/10 to 9/10 with one or two operations, I saw it happen after middle school. Its not just for attracting roasties, looking better will land you a better job and people will treat you better
Wish i could afford it though...

Thinking about getting a rhinoplasty.

TylerDurden said:

Yes we should have a separate forum for looksmaxxing if the demand is big enough.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
TylerDurden said:

Yes we should have a separate forum for looksmaxxing if the demand is big enough.

By different forum you mean different website? Lookism is there but that website is 90% troll 10% logic.

11gaijin said:
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
TylerDurden said:

By different forum you mean different website? Lookism is there but that website is 90% troll 10% logic.

I think he means a subforum. I'm not completely sure, but that's what I had in mind. I post on Lookism but it's like you say it is, 90% troll/10% logic.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I think he means a subforum. I'm not completely sure, but that's what I had in mind. I post on Lookism but it's like you say it is, 90% troll/10% logic.

It'd be pretty cool to have a sub-forum like this.