Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pleasant looking medium high tier normies are useful idiots

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
They make up 10-15% of the population yet convey 99% of the bluepilled ideologue cope that keeps incels from realizing how fucked they are.

They've had a few pleasant, generally agreeable experiences with women sexually, and are easily platonic friends with many women. They never get to see the rabid lust that possesses women when around Chads, and never see the disgust and discretionary contempt women have for ugly men. If they do the former, they cope by saying it's status and "body". For the latter they cope by spouting out typical bluepill "hygeine, confidence and making women feel comfortable"

To these cucks women are perfect angels and arbiters of moral truth in how they choose to treat other men. Ugly men buy into this bs because the normies don't look too much more attractive than them, so they will mistakenly believe that they could have at very least the normie lifestyle by following their bs advice. Even so these normies love to proclaim "looks don't matter" because they sit in the perfect middle ground between being so ugly that everything you do is pathetic and so hot that no amount of improvement could max you out too much more. These normies sometimes gymcel but often have shitty skinnyfat bodies, but they all have one good trait that keeps women satisfied enough to not treat them like trash (eg. 6'2"+ height, wide jaw, pleasant smile, prominent cheekbones)

Pleasant looking medium high tier normies are merely cannon fodder for the soy army

Despite being 10-15% of the population high-tier normies convey 99% of bluepilled copes

Some examples of the phenotype I'm talking about:

MV5BMjE3MDkyNTMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTAxOTAyMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR172,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
15-gettyimages-452043890.jpg
Ryan-Higa-2.jpg
NinjaSAC-770x432.png

A lot of them become famous because of their perfect middle ground phenotype.

Some examples of the phenotype I'm talking about:

MV5BMjE3MDkyNTMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTAxOTAyMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR172,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
15-gettyimages-452043890.jpg
Ryan-Higa-2.jpg
NinjaSAC-770x432.png

A lot of them become famous because of their perfect middle ground phenotype.

and not because they're extremely good at video games / making funny skits? i'm confused as to how being average looking would be better than being good looking if you want to be famous, please elaborate.

jfl :feelsbadman::cryfeels::reeeeee::feelsrope:

when i was a teen, which for context i was brutally autistic because i got bullied at school AND by my own parents at home, i had a chad friend and a high tier normie friend (actually the chad was a friend of a friend who barely tolerated me, and my "friend" was condescending af but well), the chad told the normie straight up that girls were all over him and sucking up to him because of his looks, and literally said "I could ask [the normie's oneitis] to suck your dick and in exchange I'd let her suck mine after, and she'd do it but she'd be thinking of me while at it", jfl. Despite all that he's still bluepilled btw.

and not because they're extremely good at video games / making funny skits? i'm confused as to how being average looking would be better than being good looking if you want to be famous, please elaborate.
To be famous and we'll liked by video game nerds, you have to look pleasant enough that they'll like you on account of the Halo effect, but not too attractive that you won't seem empathetic or relatable to the millions of incels who do nothing but watch YouTube and play videogames. These high tier normies sell false hope to millions by their optimistic attitudes towards romantic relations (not necessarily these people but it's a trend, I know Shane is gay, etc. I just picked them because they looked the part and seem very bluepilled)