Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Please don't tell me all of you guys look like this volume 2

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★

20200105 193605
20200105 193625

Imagine being an incel on incels.co
Source 2

Is it me or does this guy have good brow ridge or zygomatic bone?

This is how all whites on this forum look like. :feelshehe:
Joke mods.

If you look up incel on yt vids these guys are everywhere. There’s a megatyrone who claims inceldom. I think they all got banned from .co but yeah wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a lot of good lookingcels here. That’s why I think you should get somewhat verified before coming here but at the same time the member rate would plummit

If you look up incel on yt vids these guys are everywhere. There’s a megatyrone who claims inceldom. I think they all got banned from .co but yeah wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a lot of good lookingcels here. That’s why I think you should get somewhat verified before coming here but at the same time the member rate would plummit
Not really tbh. I doubt there are many 6/10s and up on here. Most incels are 5/10 and below.

No, i'm ugly as fuck

How do you keep getting my videos, man? This is scary.

Is the guy in the vice video considered good looking to you guys? I kinds look like him but with hazel eyes instead of blue and with some acne scars.

Take the reincarnation pill
sounds cool ngl. hope i get reincarnated as a butterfly so i can be cute for a little while and then die within 2 weeks.

Is the guy in the vice video considered good looking to you guys? I kinds look like him but with hazel eyes instead of blue and with some acne scars.
Looks kinda slavic, and thats bad so no.

sounds cool ngl. hope i get reincarnated as a butterfly so i can be cute for a little while and then die within 2 weeks.
Just keep on killing yourself till you spawn as a butterfly theory

This is your typical white "incel" buddy boyo.

You have been deceived, specially if you are an ethnic posting on this forum.

Take the blackpill.

He looks slavic? How so?

I have a better nose though
Apart from being white and having a receding hairline with unstyled hair, there is no precise way to characterize the slav. I have been to Russia many times due to extended family, and he corresponds with the overall look for me, at least.

Apart from being white and having a receding hairline with unstyled hair, there is no precise way to characterize the slav. I have been to Russia many times due to extended family, and he corresponds with the overall look for me, at least.

So short hair=bad? Thought so. I'm never getting a short haircut again

So short hair=bad? Thought so. I'm never getting a short haircut again
Yep, only chads can pull off a fade. If you try it, you are going to look like an edgy highschooler. Funnily enough, the best way to stay on male hair trends is TikTok.

Yep, only chads can pull off a fade. If you try it, you are going to look like an edgy highschooler. Funnily enough, the best way to stay on male hair trends is TikTok.

So I should get a haircut like TikTok boys? In all seriousness? I'm down with that

This is how all whites on this forum look like. :feelshehe:
Joke mods.
That’s what you think. He facemogs me from Perugia to Bratislava. He must literally be a retard not to be able to get women.

He looks slightly Arab to me? I don't think it's just the beard either.
I’m just asking since I look exactly like Marc in his picture. ( Although Marc has brown hair in this picture it looks like he has black hair which I have )

Lmao legit a 8/10 chad thinking he's an incel what a retard