Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Please explain this to me

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

There are so many questions to be made, ranging from metaphysical and eschatological ones to the ones related to inceldom and SMV dynamics. But... I don't know where to start...

idk, but what I can say is that it's over for many men.

Whats? Its 2019. Thats his looksmatch. Anything under normie wont life a normal life.

Cucks being cucks, nothing else to explain

Women cannot be incels

men will be marrying corpses soon.

This is the best he can get.

Also, [NSFW]

Very simple. True Love between a mummy and a desperate ethnicuck.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A hole is a hole to a lot of people

Just hellrisermaxx br0

What how?! Females seriously live on tutorial mode. Was she with him before this “incident” happened that disfigured her or was she born this way, wtf seriously if she was male her only option would’ve been to rope

What's that? who's that @Mainländer ? holy fuck. I'm shocked tbh. That thing looks like a rotten corpse.

What's that? who's that @Mainländer ? holy fuck. I'm shocked tbh. That thing looks like a rotten corpse.
Idk tbh. I just got that from 55chan.

what the actual fuck LMAO

giphy.gif

Women cannot be incels
JFL if you are still approaching in 2019 if you are 20+ in age, you have literally no fucking chance and anything you get will be settling for a woman significantly beneath your looks and/or being cucked

If that were a man he would have begged to die in that fire

Is he actually attracted to that disgusting landwhale? Or does he just do some kind of virtue signaling by marrying her?

However, it is always better to stay incel than ending up like that cuck.

Looksmatch 2019

That’s because she’s “ethnic” looking

Just zombiemaxx bro

FL if you are still approaching in 2019 if you are 20+ in age
Toronto Chad-lites are getting police summons for approaching chicks in downtown Toronto, and they are not allowed to discuss the charges on social media.
A dating channel "Dating Beyond Borders" was forced to take down a video "Dating in Toronto: Real Men Share" because of the comments.

"Why yes I do moderate r/femcels, how did you know?"

He has negative canthal tilt

This is what happens when you get negative canthal tilt. You have to date your looksmatch
Is he actually attracted to that disgusting landwhale? Or does he just do some kind of virtue signaling by marrying her?

However, it is always better to stay incel than ending up like that cuck.
I'm guessing he was engaged to her before whatever incident / gas explosion / etc occurred to her

I think she can do better and shouldn't settle for him

I doubt there is even a foid that unattractive on any femcel community.

Yeah I was more making the point that femcels are all full of shit and usually have boyfriends no matter what they look like but I feel you.

he kinda killed any chances he could have to get a good job/quality friends/anything