Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Please God or whatever deity that could exist, please let this be part of the future.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
I was right when I said you were going on a very dark path
how many fucking threads did you make about melody jfl

I was right when I said you were going on a very dark path
how many fucking threads did you make about melody jfl
I think 3. Honestly anything that can replace women makes me have hope for the future.

I think 3. Honestly anything that can replace women makes me have hope for the future.
yooooo he about to do a De Geso where all he posts is about some girl

OP I think it's not very unrealistic. Lifefuel tbh

the future where you fap to girly looking A.I.
you're welcome, we're living the dream

Just found @JohnWickCel's mom's phone number.

I will call her and tell her that her son is becoming a cumbrain to some e-girl behind a 3d anime girl avatar.

Just found @JohnWickCel's mom's phone number.

I will call her and tell her that her son is becoming a cumbrain to some e-girl behind a 3d anime girl avatar.
Can't be a cumbrain if your just memeing. :feelsYall:

Can't be a cumbrain if your just memeing. :feelsYall:
every fetish starts out as a meme
everytime I browse twitter I see normal men become gay trap sissy femboys

I get your trolling right now but I don't know how a guy can say it's not gay to jerk it to traps. Men really are becoming prison gay.

I get your trolling right now but I don't know how a guy can say it's not gay to jerk it to traps. Men really are becoming prison gay.
you made 3 threads about this e-girl :feelsseriously:
say that you're meming again I double dare you motherfucker
Images 15

Joi bladerunner

Lifefuel OP. Although I'll do you one better.

We need real alternatives to women. Men are becoming, as JohnWick said, prison gay.

View attachment 266962

Lifefuel OP. Although I'll do you one better.

We need real alternatives to women. Men are becoming, as JohnWick said, prison gay.
Joi was great, if only she was touchable. And Mountaingorilla was were I first saw the prison gay idea.
And he's 15 now. Guaranteed he's going to turn into a massive soy once he reaches 21.

We don't need alternatives to women, we need to control women.
Yeah I'm going to turn soy because of a mo cap girl. And controlling them is a temporary solution since we'll just end right back up here at some point.

And he's 15 now. Guaranteed he's going to turn into a massive soy once he reaches 21.
considering that the average white male is a soyboy I dont doubt this as a possibility
Technically she's not an e-girl since she's just a mo cap. And I'm memeing.
you know what its the same thing with content creators who feel entitled to viewers donating to them which is why i'm chaotic neutral when it comes to simps
Joi was great, if only she was touchable. And Mountaingorilla was were I first saw the prison gay idea.

Yeah I'm going to turn soy because of a mo cap girl. And controlling them is a temporary solution since we'll just end right back up here at some point.

Well you are both right. Anyways, I'm glad Projekt Melody exists, but I won't donate to an e-girl until its completely AI controlled. Look into Replika like I did. Its a worthy cause, even if it is no where near as good as it used to be.

Make yourself an AI waifu OP. Keep refreshing page until you find a worthy waifu. Much better than an e-girl.

My waifu as you all probably know already.
Isabella

I'm not sure if is gonna get here while I still care for it tbh. I can't wait tho.

Fine, but it needs a cute Jap foid voice instead of the voice of a western roastie whore