Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Please help

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Guys I’m so upset and angry right now. I’m just utterly crippled by pure loneliness that I don’t know what to do anymore, the copes aren’t working so I can’t distract my mind. I’m just so angry all of the time nowadays and I hate women for making me feel this way. I just want to be loved and I can’t even get that, hell I can’t even get some acknowledgment that women care about me and men’s issues.

I’m done with this life. I can’t go on like this anymore.

You're not entitled to a happy and fulfilling life
Reewrwe

we all love u here buddy

you will feel better tomorrow

Guys I’m so upset and angry right now. I’m just utterly crippled by pure loneliness that I don’t know what to do anymore, the copes aren’t working so I can’t distract my mind. I’m just so angry all of the time nowadays and I hate women for making me feel this way. I just want to be loved and I can’t even get that, hell I can’t even get some acknowledgment that women care about me and men’s issues.

I'm sorry, man. The world is awful and truly fucked. I know it probably isn't much comfort, but, hey, at least the rest of us here are in similar predicaments.

I'm sorry, man. The world is awful and truly fucked. I know it probably isn't much comfort, but, hey, at least the rest of us here are in similar predicaments.
I’ll survive (I hope)

You need orbiters

I’ll survive (I hope)

In a way, that's a giant middle finger to a world that would rather have us gone, so that's something (though we could also be furthering a rotten system, depending on what we're doing...it's a trade-off, I guess).

But I'm just fag, not pretyy femoid :/
An incel must take what he can get
In a way, that's a giant middle finger to a world that would rather have us gone, so that's something (though we could also be furthering a rotten system, depending on what we're doing...it's a trade-off, I guess).
Better to stick it to the system I guess. Btw your avi is cool af

Last edited:
An incel must take what he can get

Better to stick it to the system I guess. Btw your avi is cool af

Thanks. It's been a while since I played a Neptunia game, but Nepgear was always my favorite character in that series. I like yours too; it brings to mind Dark Souls, a series relevant to our lives, since futility and a broken world are two of the overarching themes.

Thanks. It's been a while since I played a Neptunia game, but Nepgear was always my favorite character in that series. I like yours too; it brings to mind Dark Souls, a series relevant to our lives, since futility and a broken world are two of the overarching themes.
Well thank you friend :)

Joined Jan 16, 2020
Haha only 10 days in boyo and you're already giving up

Here listen to this maybe it will help you.

I just want to be loved and I can’t even get that

You know, I really get that. At this point in my life, it would be nice if, for once, I had someone who really cared about me and who I could care about in turn (though sometimes, I forget about that and then wonder if I'm just becoming numb and inured to everything...I go back and forth). Assuming I live as long as my parents did, I have maybe another thirty or so years, but I don't really have anything to look forward to in that time span except more of the same and some things just getting worse.

Stay strong boyo

ITS YOUR OWN FAULT GET A SHOWER EVIL INCEL