Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious please stop calling women toilets

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Cute

I would like to remind you guys that when you fill a toilet full of your cum or piss or shit that you can simply flush it and fill it with clean liquid nearly instantaneously.

If it smells bad, it can be sprayed.

If the seat is opening is too wide to seat you comfortably, it's simple to replace it with a narrower seat.

If it is too tall, you can simply use a stool or platform to assist getting up to it.

There is no shame in it being too short, that just means you need to squat deeper, which will make you more physically fit. There's no shame in preferring shorter toilets, and in fact in Japan they have them 0cm tall since they're built into the ground.

Also even if small particles of organic matter stick to the sides, you can easily see it (it contrasts well with white porcelain) and clean it using a toilet brush.

Toilets also retain their size and do not become mis-shapen from prolonged use.

Toilets also reliably perform their responsibilities and can be easily shared with other men with less risk for cross-contamination.

If a toilet is unclean, we are free to clean it whenever we like, at zero pressure. If you own a personal toilet it is usually always available when you need it, at minimal cost of water and sewage fees.

If your toilet does break under the stress of its duties, you can cheaply replace it, and have honest conversations with it's producers about it's capabilities.

Nobody will shame you for owning a toilet, and in fact will appreciate if you own more than one as a backup.

Toilets generally have a beautiful lily-white complexion and do not get disgusting tans or tanning creams.

Their skin is smooth and doesn't develope cellulite.

They don't require the heat to be ridiculously high, you just need to keep it above freezing temperatures so their veins don't ice up.

So long as you have a proper S-trap, the sewers they connect to shout not expel gases into your washroom.

You can immediately finish with a toilet and go have a shower and she won't be mad at you.

You can sit on your toilet for a half hour and read book or use a tablet and she won't complain.

If your toilet is cold, you can easily wrap her seat in a fuzzy cover for your own comfort.

If she is running too long (perhaps her intake hole won't shut) you can simply lift her lid and fiddle around until it closes properly.

There is no social shame in hiring an expert to fix your toilet if it's broken.

Please guys, stop insulting literal toilets, they are wonderful. Find some other comparison.

Don't make me mansplain toilets to you @Hail The Bloatlord

toilets waifu material confirmed????

@rightfulcel thoughts?

We shouldn't call them anything because they insult everything we label them as.

toilets waifu material confirmed????
Think about which would actually be cleaner to stick your dick into, real foids of one of these:
Urinal
Toilet

Toilets are better. They don't deserve this harmful association.

Toilets get filled with shit, So that is why Foids are called Toilets. I could not think of a better term.

My porcelin princess is treated very nicely

I want to piss in avi's mouth tbh

and every femoid's mouth is a bidet for chad...

im sorry but wont read a long post about fucking toiltes

Toilets get filled with shit,
So that is why Foids are called Toilets.
I could not think of a better term.

I'm doubting you read my entire post, I'm pointing out the differences here.

Toilets are easily cleansed of the shit you fill them with. Foids are not.

A closer term might be "cesspool" or "cesspit" because that's where feces are stored for prolonged periods.

I prefer cesspit because it's shorter and we could abbreviate it further to a new term like "cit" although it would only make sense online because IRL it would sound like "sit" and might get confusing.

Calling foids "cools" would be inversely confusing: IRL it would sound like "sools" so it would have a unique sound, but spelled out it has no unique spelling. So I can't win and have a unique sound/spelling in either case.

The toilet is an easily cleaned temporary conveyance of shit. Shit occupies it for maybe 1-2 minutes depending on how long you take to wipe.

Shit doesn't fester there for days/weeks like cum does in a foid's pussy.

My porcelain princess is treated very nicely
High IQ

If you couldn't read that post in the time it took you to google that GIF, there's some type of problem going on bro.

and every femoid's mouth is a bidet for chad...
FFS no. Do you even know how bidets work? Now you're wrongly insulting bidets.

Bidets are clean water taps that spray clean water onto our anus. There isn't anything particularly disgusting about them unless you use a cheap add-on versions which sprays water up from the bowl instead of down from the tank or from a separate intake line.

High iq OP, ded srs
Thank you for your literate efforts fren

im sorry but wont read a long post about fucking toiltes
That's yet to come, this is merely about appreciating their beauty.

Brilliant post, OP
:feelsclown:
Please post a picture of your toilet, show me how you take care of her.

Is waste disposal trench better

Is waste disposal trench better
It sounds interesting but I can't really find that term in wide use. Where did you hear this WDT term?

It sounds interesting but I can't really find that term in wide use. Where did you hear this WDT term?
I just made it up no one actually says it. Thought of it cuz my dad used to live in Kazakhstan and they had to shit in these holes in the ground that never got cleaned or anything. Not sure what they call those pits though

I just made it up no one actually says it. Thought of it cuz my dad used to live in Kazakhstan and they had to shit in these holes in the ground that never got cleaned or anything. Not sure what they call those pits though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathole aka pighole it seems.

Also related:

Phonetically speaking "hudo" seems the most appealing for constructing slang from. Starts with the same H-sound as whore/harlot for convenience.

I'm hesitant though because I kind of admire the high-effort that goes even into a basic hudo with those support beams, compared to a cathole.

Did your dad at least fill in his holes? That's what they tend to do with dug-hole outhouses. Once it gets near the top, they fill it over with soil and move the outhouse over a freshly-dug hole.

View attachment 226625

I would like to remind you guys that when you fill a toilet full of your cum or piss or shit that you can simply flush it and fill it with clean liquid nearly instantaneously.

If it smells bad, it can be sprayed.

If the seat is opening is too wide to seat you comfortably, it's simple to replace it with a narrower seat.

If it is too tall, you can simply use a stool or platform to assist getting up to it.

There is no shame in it being too short, that just means you need to squat deeper, which will make you more physically fit. There's no shame in preferring shorter toilets, and in fact in Japan they have them 0cm tall since they're built into the ground.

Also even if small particles of organic matter stick to the sides, you can easily see it (it contrasts well with white porcelain) and clean it using a toilet brush.

Toilets also retain their size and do not become mis-shapen from prolonged use.

Toilets also reliably perform their responsibilities and can be easily shared with other men with less risk for cross-contamination.

If a toilet is unclean, we are free to clean it whenever we like, at zero pressure. If you own a personal toilet it is usually always available when you need it, at minimal cost of water and sewage fees.

If your toilet does break under the stress of its duties, you can cheaply replace it, and have honest conversations with it's producers about it's capabilities.

Nobody will shame you for owning a toilet, and in fact will appreciate if you own more than one as a backup.

Toilets generally have a beautiful lily-white complexion and do not get disgusting tans or tanning creams.

Their skin is smooth and doesn't develope cellulite.

They don't require the heat to be ridiculously high, you just need to keep it above freezing temperatures so their veins don't ice up.

So long as you have a proper S-trap, the sewers they connect to shout not expel gases into your washroom.

You can immediately finish with a toilet and go have a shower and she won't be mad at you.

You can sit on your toilet for a half hour and read book or use a tablet and she won't complain.

If your toilet is cold, you can easily wrap her seat in a fuzzy cover for your own comfort.

If she is running too long (perhaps her intake hole won't shut) you can simply lift her lid and fiddle around until it closes properly.

There is no social shame in hiring an expert to fix your toilet if it's broken.

Please guys, stop insulting literal toilets, they are wonderful. Find some other comparison.
One of the most original and funniest threads of all time

Based.

But toilets that are built into the ground are not based at all, and Japanese toilets aren't like that at all. You're thinking of Indians. Haven't you seen the ridiculously high-tech toilet setups they have in Japan?

epic thread :lul:
If you couldn't read that post in the time it took you to google that GIF, there's some type of problem going on bro.
I was just feeling lazy is all. Also I had that gif in my pictures folder for sometime, so not alot of effort was needed for me to fetch it. I'll read the thread more and give a proper response, but I just got out of bed and I'm slow and lazy as fuck now.

Last edited:
I'm doubting you read my entire post, I'm pointing out the differences here.

Toilets are easily cleansed of the shit you fill them with. Foids are not.

A closer term might be "cesspool" or "cesspit" because that's where feces are stored for prolonged periods.

I prefer cesspit because it's shorter and we could abbreviate it further to a new term like "cit" although it would only make sense online because IRL it would sound like "sit" and might get confusing.

Calling foids "cools" would be inversely confusing: IRL it would sound like "sools" so it would have a unique sound, but spelled out it has no unique spelling. So I can't win and have a unique sound/spelling in either case.

The toilet is an easily cleaned temporary conveyance of shit. Shit occupies it for maybe 1-2 minutes depending on how long you take to wipe.

Shit doesn't fester there for days/weeks like cum does in a foid's pussy.

High IQ

FFS no. Do you even know how bidets work? Now you're wrongly insulting bidets.

Bidets are clean water taps that spray clean water onto our anus. There isn't anything particularly disgusting about them unless you use a cheap add-on versions which sprays water up from the bowl instead of down from the tank or from a separate intake line.

Thank you for your literate efforts fren

That's yet to come, this is merely about appreciating their beauty.

Please post a picture of your toilet, show me how you take care of her.
I was just explaining to you why we called them toilets. If you want to call them something more PRECISE so we dont insult the precious toilets whom you feel should be treated better, then go ahead.

toilets that are built into the ground are not based at all,
and Japanese toilets aren't like that at all.
You're thinking of Indians.
Haven't you seen the ridiculously high-tech toilet setups they have in Japan?

Japanese ground-toilets are connected to sewage lines and have running water to clean them they aren't stagnant pits like I've discussed previously.

I'm talking about this type of thing:
_w850.jpg

You may have taken "built into the earth" when I said "built into the ground". I probably should have phrased it "build into the floor" to express how they are not elevated.

Hell, do Indians even dig pits? Seems like they just shit in the street, even a basic cathole/pighole dug with a spade is a step up in civilization from that.

I was just explaining to you why we called them toilets.
If you want to call them something more PRECISE so we dont insult the precious toilets whom you feel should be treated better, then go ahead.
The explanation wasn't really required. I'm aware of the etymology behind the toilet slang, but when I was thinking about it, most modern toilets really just aren't disgusting enough to warrant the comparison to foids.

Excellent thread. I will no longer insult my valued toilet by associating it with foids.

Fine. I'll just call them trash. Or shit

Also toilets don't ban you from using them just because you are ugly.

Underappreciated toilet appreciation thread.

Idk, what else do we call them then? Diarrhea? diarrhea is pretty useless.

Japanese ground-toilets are connected to sewage lines and have running water to clean them they aren't stagnant pits like I've discussed previously.

I'm talking about this type of thing:
_w850.jpg

You may have taken "built into the earth" when I said "built into the ground". I probably should have phrased it "build into the floor" to express how they are not elevated.

Hell, do Indians even dig pits? Seems like they just shit in the street, even a basic cathole/pighole dug with a spade is a step up in civilization from that.

No, I knew what you're referring to -- squat toilets. They're not common in Japan. They're common in the poorer bits of China, though, and in India.

But there's a shortage of decent public sanitation infrastructure in India so curries who aren't even fortunate enough to shit in a squat toilet have to do it on the fucking street.

Fine. I'll just call them trash.

Idk, what else do we call them then? Diarrhea? diarrhea is pretty useless.

Feces is more immediately useful as fertilizer for the growth of vegetables.

Foids tend to last decades before they decompose and become useful in this way.

Although they do produce feces, unlike cattle poop this tends to not get made into fertilizer AFAIK.

No, I knew what you're referring to -- squat toilets. They're not common in Japan.
They're common in the poorer bits of China, though, and in India.
But there's a shortage of decent public sanitation infrastructure in India so curries who aren't even fortunate enough to shit in a squat toilet have to do it on the fucking street.
Hm, I guess my information is outdated?

based on 2016 source "The current state of the art for Western-style toilets in Japan is the bidet toilet, which, as of March 2016, is installed in 81% of Japanese households"

"The traditional Japanese-style (和式, washiki) toilet is a squat toilet—also known as the 'Asian Toilet,' as squat toilets of somewhat similar design are common all over Asia."

So I guess they did have them, but westernization has made them much less prevalent...

"There is a trend in Japan since the 1960s to replace squat toilets at schools and public places with sitting toilets."

Which is a shame as I've heard that deep squats might be healthier?

I just wish we had bidets in the west like seems to be so popular in Japan. Would be glorious.[/QUOTE]

"The traditional Japanese-style (和式, washiki) toilet is a squat toilet—also known as the 'Asian Toilet,' as squat toilets of somewhat similar design are common all over Asia."

So I guess they did have them, but westernization has made them much less prevalent...

"There is a trend in Japan since the 1960s to replace squat toilets at schools and public places with sitting toilets."

Which is a shame as I've heard that deep squats might be healthier?

I just wish we had bidets in the west like seems to be so popular in Japan. Would be glorious.
[/QUOTE]

They're not only less prevalent, they pretty much disappeared, for the better. Squat toilets are disgusting.

They do have bidets in much of Western Europe. Not the high-tech gizmos, just a hybrid sink/toilet contraption for one to clean their asshole and genitals.

Squat toilets are disgusting.
Why? I think it depends entirely on the accuracy in which they are used.

Obviously it's gross if you miss the hole but I'm not really understanding what would be worse about this.

Your buttocks skin isn't contacting something that other people's buttocks skin had previously touched. That's in theory better hygiene.

It's just bad if you fuck up and squirt piss onto your underwear/shoes but I'm pretty sure they have special front guards to prevent that and direct the streams down.

It's probably much healther for muscles/colon.