Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''Please stop calling yourself an incel. Real incels are hateful, nasty people''

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/MGTOW2/comments/j6m34y/heya_all_im_a_23yo_incel_but_i_got_my_job_my/

Sss

shoot her in the face tbh for being this stupid and incapable to know what it even means.

"Female here". I won't even bother with the rest.

i wish i could curb stomp that virtue signaling whore. fuck women and their lies.

> Lie to everyone else to feel better about myself

fuck this world and every faggot hypocritical double standarded kike in it.

Female incel JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
She's prolly typing this as she's loading the 5 million Tinder matches she got this week
she probably just wanted attention.
that's why whenever u see a roastie fishing for attention, you should hurl a brick at her teeth kek.

It’s almost as if these dumb cunts are too stupid to realize that our online communities such as this are primarily for venting and not a reflection of who we truly are.

Chances are highest that if one of these stupid bitches were to encounter one of us in real life she’d have to admit if asked and being honest in her answer that “that guy was one of the kindest human beings I’ve ever met”.

It’s Chad that is far more likely to verbally or physically abuse you dumb whores and treat you like shit than us and you love it.

This love of violent worthless physically abusive and low IQ men is the reason my super model tier super Stacy cousin has allowed herself to be a filthy vile physically abusive wetbacks’s punching bag and sexual pincushion for the past 15-20 years that it’s probably been by now, though I think she may of finally dumped him for some pretty boy Chadlite cuck.

The point remains though she just must of loved to get beaten up regularly and Chad provided that for her happily.

Guys like us don’t and won’t which is why we get left out in the cold with women apparently or at least in addition to the LMS thing.

“You’re very attractive teehee”

“I wouldn’t date you because...”

"Virgin, but not an incel"

> "real incels are hateful nasty people"
> man talks about his problems
> "guess I found the incel"

Paragraphs paragraphs paragraphs

Incel = involuntarily celibate
Therefore I'm an incel
full

The MGTOW reddit people seem cucked. Story of reddit, everything there sucks.

It’s almost as if these dumb cunts are too stupid to realize that our online communities such as this are primarily for venting and not a reflection of who we truly are.

Chances are highest that if one of these stupid bitches were to encounter one of us in real life she’d have to admit if asked and being honest in her answer that “that guy was one of the kindest human beings I’ve ever met”.

It’s Chad that is far more likely to verbally or physically abuse you dumb whores and treat you like shit than us and you love it.

This love of violent worthless physically abusive and low IQ men is the reason my super model tier super Stacy cousin has allowed herself to be a filthy vile physically abusive wetbacks’s punching bag and sexual pincushion for the past 15-20 years that it’s probably been by now, though I think she may of finally dumped him for some pretty boy Chadlite cuck.

The point remains though she just must of loved to get beaten up regularly and Chad provided that for her happily.

Guys like us don’t and won’t which is why we get left out in the cold with women apparently or at least in addition to the LMS thing.
Just spend all your time as a reddit karma farmer looking through posts for wannabe one-liners to quote out of context theory.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j759y8/our_online_communities_such_as_this_are_primarily/

how is he very good looking. it is just not possible at some point he would have had a foid interested in him.

you can't bi and incel. I fucking hate these fake mayocels using the label to attract cluster B cuties

prissy little miss Preadly said:
Guys like this need to believe attractive men are abusive or their egos will never recover

“Believe” it you dumb cunt? I didn’t have to “believe” shit.

I literally watched and listened to my mega Chad childhood best friend verbally abuse and debase endless chicks and they still wanted his cock even after he called them a “dumb fucking whore” or a “stupid bitch” for the 5 billionth time.

Fuck outta here with your playing dumb to try and win an argument or naieve Pollyanna worldview on how female attraction works.

PUA/red pill/black pill is backed up by numerous scientific studies as well evopsyche whereas all you’ve brought to the table is a steaming pile of bullshit emotions of how you wish the world really was and how women really operated based on nothingness and hope.

Last edited:
Attractive face - Personality lol, you're attractive why you not got gf? You don't seem bad guy you not nasty inkwell.

Doesn't like seeing ppl suffer when they don't have to - Only because of face, all the uggos deserve it though right.

Needs a confident man to feel safe - Interesting, all those fat ugly bitches at #blm seem confident as fuck, they scream at ppl & lash out. Many confident women without a steady bf full of themselves at work but the moment she has a bf she feels scared & weak?

Women don't want a push over but they also don't want broken bones & black eyes every week, the better looking you are the more shit you can get away with but they also want the guy to "correct" them when they fuck up or push a boundary, like disciplining a dog or child.

Last edited:
> you are good looking guy so you are not like other misogynistic rapist looking incels

How are co dependent women toxic? Arent they supporting the ones supporting the toxic person?

Over for normies

As soon as I read female here I quit reading it. I knew that it was obviously going to be full of shit. The personality argument is literally the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

As soon as I read female here I quit reading it. I knew that it was obviously going to be full of shit. The personality argument is literally the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

>mgtow reddit
>female here
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Female incel JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
She's prolly typing this as she's loading the 5 million Tinder matches she got this week
The button to clear all notifications at once was designed for foids i guess. I don't even swipe notifications because i rarelly have them
Brutal yinyang pill
“You’re very attractive teehee”

“I wouldn’t date you because teehee”
> "real incels are hateful nasty people"
> man talks about his problems
> "guess I found the incel"
Incel = involuntarily celibate
Therefore I'm an incel
full
Incel = involuntary celibate
Involuntarily celibate =/= incel, because I took a shower, argue with this equationarino inkwellerino :soy::soy::soy:
Just spend all your time as a reddit karma farmer looking through posts for wannabe one-liners to quote out of context theory.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j759y8/our_online_communities_such_as_this_are_primarily/

Theory name treshold exceeded theory.
Brutal I can't even understand what that supposed to mean pill
> you are good looking guy so you are not like other misogynistic rapist looking incels
:reeeeee:

Women don't want a push over but they also don't want broken bones & black eyes every week, the better looking you are the more shit you can get away with but they also want the guy to "correct" them when they fuck up or push a boundary, like disciplining a dog or child.

Only disagree with the "broken bones and black eyes" part of your post bro.

Try telling that to my super Stacy cousin or the endless Beckies and Stacies Grotesque Subhuman was around in therapy who complained about their abusive boyfriend beating the shit out of them but they just couldn't leave "because there's a good guy underneath" or or or "insert excuse here" thats avoiding the true reason which is that the guy is a hot turbo Chad that makes their panties wet so no amount of beat downs is enough to justify ever leaving him.

If memory serves correct my uncle (my Super Stacy cousin's father) even beat the shit out of the filthy wetback boyfriend once or twice in response to seeing him beat on her and I believe he and my aunt called the cops on the guy numerous times and had endless fights/arguments with my cousin about him, encouraging her to leave him, but she still wouldn't do it and even decided it'd be a good idea to shit out a baby with him and from there she let him beat her up and verbally abuse her for over a decade!

Last edited:
shoot her in the face tbh for being this stupid and incapable to know what it even means.
i wish i could curb stomp that virtue signaling whore. fuck women and their lies.

> Lie to everyone else to feel better about myself

fuck this world and every faggot hypocritical double standarded kike in it.

Basically incels aren't handsome, therefore you're a much better person than them by default.

Theory name treshold exceeded theory.
Brutal I can't even understand what that supposed to mean pill
BrazilianSigma stalks through forum posts looking for comments to quote out of context thinking he made a point and used the poster's original words against them.

did anyone look at that foid's profile? she is puke inducingly ugly and obese. :feelsYall: