Please unban me, i was trying to get 1000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Squirtle

Blue Squirtle

Banned
-
Im sorry and didn't think it would be a big dea, this site is all I got.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
@RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Im sorry and didn't think it would be a big dea, this site is all I got.
This site takes quality of posting seriously. Women are creating thousands of new incels by the day. Many new people therefore join daily. We would rather the ones that stay are the ones who contribute meaningfully with thoughtful discussion about the issues. The ones who just want to spam, troll, and bait do not benefit the forum and all end up getting banned eventually. Shitposters add nothing to the site except clutter.

Bans are also taken seriously. The policies are not forgiving. Once you are fully banned, you can no longer register again, even with a different username. So if you care about posting here, you should be careful to avoid this.

In your case, you had two violations:

1) You spammed a very large number of absolutely gibberish posts with no readable content over the span of a few hours all over the site in new threads and other people's threads.

2) You posted an aggressively racist race bait thread. Discussion of how race affects attractiveness in the dating market is valid, but aggressive attacks against other incels' races are not.

Given that this all occurred in a very short time span and you previously were well behaved, I will unban you. You will remain at a high warning level for the next while. If you want to stay here long term, I suggest you review the two points above as well as the rules linked at the top of the site and adhere to them.

If you are banned again, you will not be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.