Please unban me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
33d 2h 51m
I literally just answered a question that was asked in a post. If I am to be persecuted for telling the simple truth, then this isn’t the forum I thought it was. This should be a forum that encourages honesty and brotherhood amongst our fellow incel brethren. I am just as incel as everyone else on this site. If bragging is responding with honesty (in response to a question) about a physical trait, then call me guilty. I wasn’t trying to cause harm, and will gladly refrain from doing so in the future. Please unban me @Master.
@SergeantIncel.
I literally just answered a question that was asked in a post. If I am to be persecuted for telling the simple truth, then this isn’t the forum I thought it was. This should be a forum that encourages honesty and brotherhood amongst our fellow incel brethren. I am just as incel as everyone else on this site. If bragging is responding with honesty (in response to a question) about a physical trait, then call me guilty. I wasn’t trying to cause harm, and will gladly refrain from doing so in the future. Please unban me @Master.
@SergeantIncel.
@Ryo_Hazuki

Last edited:
knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
57d 1h 4m
i’m the one who banned you. you’re not even incel, you piece of crap. this is the second time you’ve bragged about rejecting females. it doesn’t matter how many times you may repeat “i’m incel” and “brotherhood”, you’re obviously not and don’t even see anything wrong with bragging. if you really want to experience the feeling of brotherhood that much, find yourself a son of a whore for a friend, not an incel.

this really was one of the dumbest appeals i’ve ever read. don’t bother appealing ever again after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.