Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Pls stop this] Is it just me or is the sub8 law debate thing going out of hand?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Dedsrs every post I've seen these days in ID is about some sub8 law debate shitfest that ends up in nothing but flame wars between autistic users who want to prove their points to each other.
Even when the topic is completely unrelated to this it STILL turns into more and more flaming.

And no I ain't gonna have a stance here, both sides are pretty annoying;
"Bluepilled cuck if u don't believe 99/1 law amirite?"
"Some 4/10 can have stable relationships if they do redpilled bs"
Both are just as terrible, cuz no matter how you look at it. You seriously can't compare the hypergamy in the USA to fucking Africa for that matter. It isn't as bad or easy in literally everywhere, also some countries actually are less degenerate and also have much fewer influence from Feminism and SJW abominations than in the west, so there's that.

So to speak, none of the sides is actually wrong or right, each have solid points that apply to certain places/locations or circumstances, but you can't generalize and just assume that these laws are somehow universal and end all be all. There is more to it than it seems and each country has it's own SMV laws or bare minimum requirements.

So pls end this shit once and for all to avoid the further division of this forum
perhaps I'm exaggerating but holy shiet have u seen how it is?

Sub 8 is law on dating apps at least. Denying that is cope.

Sub 8 is law on dating apps at least. Denying that is cope.
When you consider bars and night clubs are dying you can't deny tinder is becoming more and more real life ngl

Both sides opinions are wrong, but yet again so is mine.

Yeah I agree with sub8 for the most part but all the discussions just end with both sides insulting each other.

Tbh it’s hard to choose an arbitrary cut off point on what ratings qualify one as incel. If you can’t get sex you’re an incel(assuming you actually want it). some can’t get it cuz of looks, anxiety, autism, whatever other problem

Tbh it’s hard to choose an arbitrary cut off point on what ratings qualify one as incel. If you can’t get sex you’re an incel(assuming you actually want it). some can’t get it cuz of looks, anxiety, autism, whatever other problem
Autism = being sub 4

I have never seen a Chad that has problems with autism or any other mental disorder. Relationships have only to do with looks.
Sub 8 deniers are right.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

This is going to turn into another discussion

Sub 8 only makes sense if you're exclusively competing for 7/10 or above roasties in the 18-30 age category. This category of women has all the high SMV men of all ages (30+) chasing after them, ie. the older status maxxed chad or moneymaxxed betabuxx gentleman :soy:.

Autism = being sub 4

I have never seen a Chad that has problems with autism or any other mental disorder. Relationships have only to do with looks.

:soy: :soy: :soy:
Yes as long as you’re not a vegetable and can communicate OK then I agree with you for the most part.

Yes as long as you’re not a vegetable and can communicate OK then I agree with you for the most part.
Lookism will be the downfall of man

Most likely it will. Just wait till someone makes a bold statement and it all goes to shit again
I think it already has. I’ve already seen the soy face used.

Lookism will be the downfall of man
Lmao, but hypergamy apologists will say sexual selection is for the good of the species bro. It’s just natural selection bro

I think it already has. I’ve already seen the soy face used.
You know it's over when they start to post emojis to prove their points

When you consider bars and night clubs are dying you can't deny tinder is becoming more and more real life ngl

Absolutely. The reason those are dying are.
1. People got to work more these days and the free time they got they would rather "Netflix and chill". Foids especially are lazy as shit. I mean why would she bother putting on fakeup and getting dressed just to have a 1% chance to meet Chad in a bar or night club?
2. Foids can fraud with their edited pics while online dating. A lot of them look a lot worse IRL.

Absolutely. The reason those are dying are.
1. People got to work more these days and the free time they got they would rather "Netflix and chill". Foids especially are lazy as shit. I mean why would she bother putting on fakeup and getting dressed just to have a 1% chance to meet Chad in a bar or night club?
2. Foids can fraud with their edited pics while online dating. A lot of them look a lot worse IRL.
Indeed. I am sick of this "Plate armor is still legit bro, muskets aren't real life" pua level crap sub 8 deniers are sprouting. Such greed.

Remember that there are literally forum members who claim that people with model tier faces are incels because of muh sub-9. :lul:

No one says this dude nice projection

Sub 8 I'd mostly true for online dating. And sub6/5 for irl

Who cares if people debate shit on this forum? You don’t have to click on the thread if it’s related to a discussion you don’t like. JFL, you’re reacting like it’s your parents constantly fighting or something.

Indeed. I am sick of this "Plate armor is still legit bro, muskets aren't real life" pua level crap sub 8 deniers are sprouting. Such greed.

Let them cope. Reality will come crashing down and when it does it will hit them hard.
The 2020s will be THE decade of pure Lookism and Hypergamy. PUA is good for nothing except making cringe videos on youtube.

it's pretty entertaining to watch ngl

Who cares if people debate shit on this forum? You don’t have to click on the thread if it’s related to a discussion you don’t like. JFL, you’re reacting like it’s your parents constantly fighting or something.
Chill down jfl. It's not that there is just one thread where they talk shit like this, but in almost EVERY fucking post I've seen this week in ID there is some sub8 law subtle debate bs going on.
That's why it is "getting out of hand" duuhh.

Let them cope. Reality will come crashing down and when it does it will hit them hard.
The 2020s will be THE decade of pure Lookism and Hypergamy. PUA is good for nothing except making cringe videos on youtube.
Pua is dead and being made illegal. Everything is done online now. As always the "Netflix isnt real life bro, blockbuster still exists :soy: :soy::soy:"

Tinder isn't real life bro 5/10s get laid
Ye but if ur auttiscitc or mentally fucked like most of us here. Even at 5/10 there is no hope. You need be 6//10 to 7/10 plus for looks to compensate for the mental "flaws"

Because there have been a lot of posts here about it and all the discussion turn into both sides insulting each other. And you can't talk about how well normies do with women without sub8 deniers or supporters turning the thread into a battlefield.

Pua is dead and being made illegal. Everything is done online now. As always the "Netflix isnt real life bro, blockbuster still exists :soy: :soy::soy:"

Just yesterday I was watching a german twitch whore and she told a story about how she got cold approached.
Guess what she received? DONATIONS FROM HER VIEWERS :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Tinder isn't real life bro 5/10s get laid
Because there have been a lot of posts here about it and all the discussion turn into both sides insulting each other. And you can't talk about how well normies do with women without sub8 deniers or supporters turning the thread into a battlefield.
Normies still get cucked by Chad. It's a mog or get mogged world.

Just yesterday I was watching a german twitch whore and she told a story about how she got cold approached.
Being born with a vagina basically makes you a millionaire these days. Women can sell their virginity for literally a million or sell feet pics and even play video games with ther boobs out and get endless donations. If sub 8 is not true then why are so many men this pathetic? Such greed.

what happened exactly with the cold approach?

Very well said. You can't speak shit without being flagged to death by deniers.
But hear me out. Sub8 law is true in RELATIVE terms after high school. Like some 8/10 in Chadstralia won't be considered that low in a 3rd world country shithole like the Philippines. There is enough proof that high tier normies and chadlites can ascend with sub6 foids before their 20s.

Very well said. You can't speak shit without being flagged to death by deniers.
But hear me out. Sub8 law is true in RELATIVE terms after high school. Like some 8/10 in Chadstralia won't be considered that low in a 3rd world country shithole like the Philippines. There is enough proof that high tier normies and chadlites can ascend with sub6 foids before their 20s.
Sub8 deniers aren't talking about teens their talking about 20's and up like you are.

It's over for sub8 men.

Sub8 deniers aren't talking about teens their talking about 20's and up like you are.
Oh well, even then it would be kinda like sub6/7 buuuut, normies and chadlites can get cucked if they don't watch their back and can only get sub4 foids, that's the difference. I don't wanna start a debate so imma gonna leave this here and head out

Both are just as terrible, cuz no matter how you look at it. You seriously can't compare the hypergamy in the USA to fucking Africa for that matter. It isn't as bad or easy in literally everywhere, also some countries actually are less degenerate and also have much fewer influence from Feminism and SJW abominations than in the west, so there's that.
That was all I wanted to read.

what happened exactly with the cold approach?
She was talking about how she was sitting in a coffe shop or something and this small guy (brutal heightpill) just started talking to her. She said she was being nice till he got the message and just left. The soy chat went like "THATS TERRIBLE M'LDAY IT COULD HAVE BEEN A RAPIST BETTER WATCH OUT :soy: :soy: " and then those Donations started rolling in.

Being born with a vagina basically makes you a millionaire these days. Women can sell their virginity for literally a million or sell feet pics and even play video games with ther boobs out and get endless donations. If sub 8 is not true then why are so many men this pathetic? Such greed.
Foid = Tutorial mode in 2020

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: